GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Terry S SR says about SK is hearsay no coent about him
4 year old is asking for her sister :(
No maltreatment of 4 yr old that he knows of

*comment

Terry S. Senior doesn't know of Angela was violent w/TJ
He doesn't know and she hasn't to him (has the 4 year old asking for her mother)
One of the 4 adults must know where Elaina is

back with my co-host Jenny and the behavioral bureau, when you hear that story coming in that she was "threatened", you hear she might've been trapped in domestic terrorism and you start to have empathy..

Terry Sr - how did Angela behave and were you suspicious?

when I first got there she wouldn't come out and talk to me, SK's mom and dad talked her into coming out to talk to me, we argued taht she wouldn't let me have the baby because my son wouldn't let her have her back, and we argued, she went in the house, ,came back out 15-20 min later and said elaina was gone.

did she show emotion? was she suspicious?

i was concerned, what do you mean she's gone, and she said somebody took her.

mr king jumped up when i jumped up, we went in and looked for her and she wasn't there and i came out and told her to call the police and everyone else that knew her and she just looked at me and said "why"?

how are things going now, is the search yeilding anything about her whereabouts?

haven't come up with anything, looking anywhere somebody might be trying to hide a baby.

jenny - I have a question - what was it about where this baby was and the circumstances that made you go to the door, i feel like you had a feeling something was amiss, right? even before they wouldn't bring you the baby

my son had gone over to pick up both K. and Elaina and he came over here and said he gave her K. but not Elaina.

so Terry you marched over there... any other questions?

I have one, was there history of SK abusing your daughter? Or about your daughter in law and her parenting ability? where is K and could she communicate anything about what was happening?

everything I've heard is heresay. I"m not gonna spread rumors about someone that I don't know if it's true.

so is it accurate to say you don't know anything about any history of this and you might be hearing rumors NOW but that would be hearsay?

Correct.

Now let me remind everyone about the 360 degree head turn Elaina did in the video, that's indicative of a parent that's too dangerous...

I don't really know what to say to her (K -Terry sr talking now)

has there been any evidence of maltreatment of K?

not that i know of

question I'd like to know in the video on the front porch was that typical? were there moments when Angela was very loving with Elaina, or is this atypical?

Dr Drew - let me interrupt, people have a misconception that people who abuse children are like that ALL the time, usually its not like that its in short bursts but go ahead

well I"ve seen her yell at 'em, be rough with em (paraphrasing, sorry)

was there any type of abuse coming from Angela's side, was she ever violent with them?

that I don't know.

Terry were you.. you seem like you were not real involve in their lives until this all happened, is that safe to say?

No I would see my son two to three times a week he worked third shift so he did sleep a lot during the day so I'd see him for maybe 30 min in the evening before he'd go to work..

has K been asking for her mother?

that I don't know. she hasn't said that to me

at the time I went to pick up Elaina with my son I know there were four adults there at that time and one of those four adults has got to know who took Elaina

why would they hide her? what have they got to gain by not coming forward?

that I don't know

Terry thank you for coming on, all our thoughts go out to you and your family, etc.

BBM - That potentially says a lot, IMO

I never heard him or anyone say anything about what RS did today, other than his post here earlier today. I was waiting to hear that but nothing was said. I hope he comes back on here and tells us.

I'm wondering if the reason why RS was cut off mid-sentence on both shows tonight each time he spoke was because maybe he kept saying something inappropriate each time or something... perhaps that is what Fred was talking about? No clue.

The "Find Baby Elaina" page. The family page is Help Find Elaina Steinfurth.

That's the one I thought you were talking about. SK's cousin posts there a lot, and he confronted the admin (in comments) about the page being run by press, and the admin commented, I'm not a reporter. So, are we 100% sure it's run by a freelancer? Just curious.

That's the one I thought you were talking about. SK's cousin posts there a lot, and he confronted the admin (in comments) about the page being run by press, and the admin commented, I'm not a reporter. So, are we 100% sure it's run by a freelancer? Just curious.

He isn't a reporter, he's a columnist so I guess he found a fair loophole there. Fred confirmed that he was a freelancer for the TFP but said that he was running the page without the paper's approval or assistance.

MwMama, your theory is close in line to mine. The garage at the K house opens to the alley as seen from Google Earth. I feel that when SK and the mysterious Mike ran out the back door with the baby, they entered the garage, found an old duffel bag, weighted it with junk from the garage. Then Mike took the baby away in the duffle in the maroon van to the river, and SK made his way down the alley and around to Prentiss St, where he was found upchucking. AS is responsible imo, and talked SK into the rest. If she was pressuring SK to do something to help her out, that might explain SK's freaky, uncalled for confrontation of TJ and his dad, and his vomiting later.

This scenario keeps playing through my mind over and over.

We have a lot of new posters following this case. Please take a minute to review the rules.

Here is a link to our rules: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It is in everyone's best interest to read them, because each poster is responsible for following them.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to pm a Mod. Discussing moderation in the threads is against TOS. So send one of us a pm and we will be happy to assist you.

Salem

MwMama, your theory is close in line to mine. The garage at the K house opens to the alley as seen from Google Earth. I feel that when SK and the mysterious Mike ran out the back door with the baby, they entered the garage, found an old duffel bag, weighted it with junk from the garage. Then Mike took the baby away in the duffle in the maroon van to the river, and SK made his way down the alley and around to Prentiss St, where he was found upchucking. AS is responsible imo, and talked SK into the rest. If she was pressuring SK to do something to help her out, that might explain SK's freaky, uncalled for confrontation of TJ and his dad, and his vomiting later.

This scenario keeps playing through my mind over and over.

Agreed. This seems to fit the scenario IMO.

I am starting to think the more time she is behind bars, the more comfy
she becomes, after all she is taken care of, food water, friends to talk with,
in other words a place to live, and sometimes that out weighs everything!
I am not sure are they allowed to smoke (cigarettes) when they go outside for fresh air, or not, some jails here in Canada they are allowed.

This case is so sad and frustrating!!!

Why wasn't the house where the baby went missing from treated as a crime scene and sealed off on day 1? If that house isn't a crime scene, then I don't know what is.

IMO, it's possible that when TJ arrived at the house and AS and SK were inside, IMO, they could have been cleaning up evidence of drug use - not making a baby disappear. Along that line of thinking, perhaps the running out the back and down the alley was to dispose of drug paraphernalia... knowing the cops would be on their way? These are just thoughts I am throwing out there. Also, someone mentioned much earlier in these threads that SK throwing up could have been due to ingesting drugs...very possible IMO.

About heroin use...does heroin make someone black out the way alcohol can? Asking, cause I have no clue. If they were all high on heroin (which I suspect they were...IMO), would they remember what happened?

This case is so sad and frustrating!!!

Why wasn't the house where the baby went missing from treated as a crime scene and sealed off on day 1? If that house isn't a crime scene, then I don't know what is.

IMO, it's possible that when TJ arrived at the house and AS and SK were inside, IMO, they could have been cleaning up evidence of drug use - not making a baby disappear. Along that line of thinking, perhaps the running out the back and down the alley was to dispose of drug paraphernalia... knowing the cops would be on their way? These are just thoughts I am throwing out there. Also, someone mentioned much earlier in these threads that SK throwing up could have been due to ingesting drugs...very possible IMO.

About heroin use...does heroin make someone black out the way alcohol can? Asking, cause I have no clue. If they were all high on heroin (which I suspect they were...IMO), would they remember what happened?

IDK for sure, but don't they have to have evidence there was a crime committed there before they can seal it off and declare it a crime scene? Whatever injuries the baby had, probably didn't leave any blood. Normally they don't seal off the house where a child goes missing unless they're conducting a full search. I'm sure they did search the house initially, right? So if there was no evidence of what happened, I guess they couldn't call it a crime scene. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen