GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Elaina will not be covered on NG tonite and it looks as though it will not be on tomorrow night.

I am not sure about Dr. Drew or JVM.

Nothing new to report.

Hi Toledo,

I contacted Fox2, WXYZ 7 and WDIV 4 news asking if they would run a story on Elaina or post her flyer. Aunt Ginger will send Fox an email with story and pictures, WXYZ was calling Toledo Police to verify and WDIV asked me if Toledo was covering it and of what interest to Detroit is this? I told him Toledo was an hour from Detroit and we were trying to get her face out to the public more. He said he'd call some OH news he was familiar with but I don't think he will follow up. I also sent an email to Ann Arbor News.

Can you help the family get Elaina and her story or a flyer on the Detroit news stations any easier? Thanks so much if you can help!!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/
http://www.wxyz.com/
http://www.clickondetroit.com/

O/T
For an update on Bob Bashara's theft of prison ketchup, jelly, sugar, napkins and spoons, check the Detroit important news only website:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...bars/-/1719314/20711998/-/bnd6gb/-/index.html

(Sorry, I'm an evil woman, I know!) :seeya:

In the 3rd thread, cherubcollector posted this:

"Hmmm...very interesting...I realize there are several 'Steven King's' in Toledo but how many Sr./Jr. that live close to Forsythe and Woodville?"

THE BLADE - Daily Log - Published: 6/13/2012
Crime reports - Felonious assaults
Steven King, Sr., and Steven King, Jr., assaulted and robbed of cash and medicines on street at Forsythe and Woodville.
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Daily-Log...UuK14SAm6qr.99

There's another from July 26, 2012:

Daily Log: 7-26 - Toledo Blade
www.toledoblade.com/Daily-Log/2012/07/26/Daily-Log-7-26.html
Steven King, robbed of cash and medicine in alley at Berry and Leonard. ...

In Texas, peeps robbed of "cash and medicine(s)" are sometimes peddling the Houston Cocktail (hydrocodone, soma and Xanax).

If SK jr. And SK sr. have been in the script business, they may have people who owe them or are willing to do them a favor, even risking trouble with the law.

It's a long shot...

I so badly want Baby Elaina to be found alive.
Yep, sounds like that to me. The report sounds like they want insurance to cover the refills. SMH

Hi Toledo,

I contacted Fox2, WXYZ 7 and WDIV 4 news asking if they would run a story on Elaina or post her flyer. Aunt Ginger will send Fox an email with story and pictures, WXYZ was calling Toledo Police to verify and WDIV asked me if Toledo was covering it and of what interest to Detroit is this? I told him Toledo was an hour from Detroit and we were trying to get her face out to the public more. He said he'd call some OH news he was familiar with but I don't think he will follow up. I also sent an email to Ann Arbor News.

Can you help the family get Elaina and her story or a flyer on the Detroit news stations any easier? Thanks so much if you can help!!

O/T
For an update on Bob Bashara's theft of prison ketchup, jelly, sugar, napkins and spoons, check the Detroit important news only website:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...bars/-/1719314/20711998/-/bnd6gb/-/index.html

LMAO at the BB info. He is ... uh, quite the character.

Yep, sounds like that to me. The report sounds like they want insurance to cover the refills. SMH

Hi all! Havent been too involved in this case but from what I have gathered we have a baby missing and drugs involved with momma and company. Mama saying boyfriend harmed baby physically. Not buying it! Logic tells me if drugs were involved then thats why the coverup.
something occurred relating to little elaina, enough harm or other crimjnal activity pertaining that mama isnt talking. I do not think it has to do with mamas fear of physical harm from anyone, but possibly further felony charges against her! She knows what happened to her daughter!
Jmo

Justice4Nevaeh will start organizing searchers at 10 a.m.
Wednesday-Saturday, (June 26-June 29)

Search headquarters is located on Leonard St. at Federal.
Even a hour of your time is helpful! Thanks so much!

TIPS: 1-800-CALL-FBI

Hi Toledo,

O/T

News stations have priorities. :facepalm:

getting to sound more like little Haleigh Cummings case..........

I agree and I hate that people can kill an innocent and get away with it. The "adults" in these cases get help from their parents and family to do their cover up stories. Cause they don't want to get in trouble. They dispose of these babies like they are trash and have no remorse. Sickening.

If you would care to go back and read I was responding to a specific question about TJ & FM. It had nothing to do with your line of discussion about SK, at all. HTH!

Sorry about the confusion vasportsmom. Since you quoted my post in your reply (#760), naturally, I thought you were responding to my post. Thanks for pointing out your error. HTH!

That is not my understanding and I have seen him on several occasions at the home when I was down there.

I have no doubt that Steven King Sr. is at the home now that all the trouble is brewing, but if you look at all the early news reports, most people who are quoted refer to the house on Federal as "Julie King's house" or "Steven's mother's house". On Nancy Grace, Christy Edmonds refers to it as, "my aunt's home".

Maybe Julie wears the pants...but I don't think so. I'm guessing they were/are estranged but are hunkering down in the family bunker together now that Junior has done gotten himself in another mess.

I have been following this case for a couple of days now and am only posting now as it has taken me some time to get my thoughts in order.

I am wondering if it is possible that when SK left the house he did in fact hand Elaina to a third person who took off and caught a bus. I have looked at the bus schedules for the area on a sunday and unless I am reading it incorrectly (which is possible, I don't do buses!), a bus would have been running in that area at the time.

I saw a reference earlier to the 4 yr old saying "Mike won Mike won" Is it possible she heard Mike run? Small children often have trouble pronouncing the letter R.

Here is the link to the bus schedule if anyone wants to have a look at it and see what you think. I just wonder if a third person has jumped on a bus with the child and it hasn't registered with anyone that it was Elaina...possibly the bus was empty being that it was a Sunday. I guess I am just trying to come up with an explanation as to why it seems she has vanished into thin air...

I wonder to if that explains AS saying "I will never see my baby again" Meaning if someone gets on a bus with her, who knows where they will get off.

All of this is just my opinion.

http://www.tarta.com/bus-routes/toledo-bus-routes/

The route I was looking at was 11/14...

I have been following this case for a couple of days now and am only posting now as it has taken me some time to get my thoughts in order.

I am wondering if it is possible that when SK left the house he did in fact hand Elaina to a third person who took off and caught a bus. I have looked at the bus schedules for the area on a sunday and unless I am reading it incorrectly (which is possible, I don't do buses!), a bus would have been running in that area at the time.

I saw a reference earlier to the 4 yr old saying "Mike won Mike won" Is it possible she heard Mike run? Small children often have trouble pronouncing the letter R.

Here is the link to the bus schedule if anyone wants to have a look at it and see what you think. I just wonder if a third person has jumped on a bus with the child and it hasn't registered with anyone that it was Elaina...possibly the bus was empty being that it was a Sunday. I guess I am just trying to come up with an explanation as to why it seems she has vanished into thin air...

I wonder to if that explains AS saying "I will never see my baby again" Meaning if someone gets on a bus with her, who knows where they will get off.

All of this is just my opinion.

http://www.tarta.com/bus-routes/toledo-bus-routes/

The route I was looking at was 11/14...

I can definitely see where she would have been saying Mike run. Not sure the meaning behind it, but Mike run def. makes sense to me.

Why would " mike run''? It's been discussed many times whether he ran or won or what. But just now it struck me, why would he? There's been no indication that mike harmed the baby. Assuming he 'ran' since we know ( or have been told by various people) that he and SK went out the back door, what would he gain from it? Let's assume that none of the other adults in the house knew at the time what had happened to baby Elaina. They are in the other part of the house doing whatever they do and could have no knowledge until after the fact. But Mike went out the door . Did SK say to him ' the baby's gone, help me look' and someone said Mike RUN , as in hurry up , we've got to find her? Or did he RUN in an effort to hide something or someone :( so they did not get caught? I'm just thinking that most people , even those who party together and commit all kinds of crime together ( dui, drugs, vandals etc, the kind of stuff you might get into while altered ) would draw the line somewhere and say ' oh no , you're on your own'. No one, SK or AS, has pointed a finger at Mike, so we have to assume he did NOT participate in an injury to Elaina. I'm almost thinking he did also not participate in hiding her. I may be giving the guy more credit than he is due. I just wonder if it was more RUN and go see if shes' wandered down the street and he earnestly looked for the baby , having no idea what happened. Thoughts? Because if he did know and did help hide, then he is without a doubt the weakest link as far as LE could crack him and get him to tell what he knows since he did not cause her injury.

This woman is mistaken with her timing imo.
thats the only thing that makes sense.

I have thought this is very possible because she says all the people involved are store regulars. I don't think she is lying I think that it happened often and she is confused about what day that was. I had asked but no one ever answered is when did AS get the kids from TJ on Saturday to keep while he worked 3rd shift because I was trying to figure out if maybe the cashier was confusing Saturday and Sunday. When you work that many hours and the same people come in all the time it is hard to be certain of the date.

I have thought this is very possible because she says all the people involved are store regulars. I don't think she is lying I think that it happened often and she is confused about what day that was. I had asked but no one ever answered is when did AS get the kids from TJ on Saturday to keep while he worked 3rd shift because I was trying to figure out if maybe the cashier was confusing Saturday and Sunday. When you work that many hours and the same people come in all the time it is hard to be certain of the date.

Do we know how many hours she worked? A lot of stores have oddball hours for employees meaning she may work nights normally so she would KNOW it was Sunday morning if that's the only day shift she worked or perhaps she did not work mon and tues, so she knew the day was Sunday. I was wondering the same thing but would like to know how she's sure it was Sunday. If she and Angela talked , that may be how. Angela may have said ' i got the girls last night' or 'they go home today ' or ' how bout that game last night' or 'wish it was noon and beer was on sale ' ( in Tx you cannot buy beer until noon on sunday, but idk if other states are the same ) Point is there could be ways to remember it's Sunday. For all we know she told someone that night OMG I saw her and the baby THIS morning, so it was fresh in her mind the day it happened. I'd like to know her work schedule the day or 2 before and after Sunday though !

ETA I'm sorry if that answer is upthread somewhere. I've been a bit negligent the last couple of days. TIA

I'm guessing she knew it was Sunday because that was the day the video surveillance was down for a couple of hours in the morning and the manager had to come in and fix it. (This is not something that fits into the regular daily work routine, this was an anomoly). I would think the manager already corroborated that with LE because IMO LE likely talked to the manager when asking about video surveillance. Particularly since a manager having to go into work on a Sunday morning for a few random hours is probably notable to management.

I can't find if we know a few things I would like to get straight and figured out mostly about the timeline prior to whatever lead up to/happened after AS and the kids got picked up by SK.

From when TJ and AS moved out of a mutual household in March until Monday May 27 AS had the kids and lived at JK house with SK who was her bf. Then she got kicked out of JK's for AS mistreating her kids or if you believe AS because of SK mistreating them. I am also seeing things (cousin Ginger)that say she would play games with TJ seeing the kids then and keeping them from him. Is this much right so far?

On May 27 AS had no where to go with the kids because she was staying at her bio mothers and there was no room there for them there but both RS MS and Frank all say she/they could stay with them or was that a one night thing on Sat June 1 but so AS could smoke and she was wanting to try to get JK to allow them back so she could be with SK. Am I still right or is there anymore that I am missing? Do we know if RS, MS and Franks were one night or open ended?
We also have learned from both RS, MS, TJ, Frank and others that she agreed she would not take the kids to the Kings house to all of them. So every source Her family, TJs family, friends and even JK all did not want the kids at the house but AS somehow got it to happen the evening of June 1. Am I still on the right page?

When and where did TJ turn the kids over to AS because he and his GF who live together in the household the kids were recently living at had to both work 3rd shift. I am wondering because we know from the tapes from Franks that she had them at 630 pm but how long had they been with her until then? Also AS called JK between 630 and 7 about staying there as the kids were wet and cold yet I don't see Elaina wet and cold in that video. The ground appears dry and the other woman has on shorts and no one looked cold. So that was bs right there. I am just thinking along the lines that TJ gave them to AS not long before the tape or even that was where drop off was as RS and TJ have bad blood and restraining orders so I am thinking it happened at Franks.

Please correct me or let me know if this info is anywhere I am trying to work events up in my head to get a clear idea of times. Thanks.

I posted this a few days ago but it kind of got lost in the posts about court and the cashier info. Thank you for taking the time to read my rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288