SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find PrincessSezMe posts on the side bars? Thanks!!

Who cares what she's reading. Respectfully snipped

I do! I find sociopaths fascinating, and they're probably a big part of the reason I pursued studies in psychology.

If we study their behavior, we can find out what makes them tick, and, hopefully, figure out a way to help them stop being psychos more easily! :seeya:

very random question,do any of you coupon? ive been watching extreme couponers and i want to be able to have the patience to do that.

watching one in az just now and the house is so similar to travis' and the womans surname is Flores. very weird

Where can I find PrincessSezMe posts on the side bars? Thanks!!

Hi Lilly - just click on my avatar and it will take you to my page. Scroll down and under the "statistics" tab click on "find all posts by PrincessSezMe". :seeya:

Hi Lilly - just click on my avatar and it will take you to my page. Scroll down and under the "statistics" tab click on "find all posts by PrincessSezMe". :seeya:

Hi! Thanks so much. Can you tell me where to find your transcripts of the side bars that "Just Judy" is thanking you for in yesterdays post 729. Again thanks!!

I do! I find sociopaths fascinating, and they're probably a big part of the reason I pursued studies in psychology.

If we study their behavior, we can find out what makes them tick, and, hopefully, figure out a way to help them stop being psychos more easily! :seeya:

I too love, love 'people behavior' and understand what you are saying!

When I first read this I got a vision of a room full of 'Arias types' going "guys come here, you have to read this, we still have them believing 'they' might actually figure us out!! laughter erupting

I remember when they were profiling the 'Craigslist Killer' saying he would be a loner, who couldn't perform sexually, and had no significant accomplishments, etc. and he turned out to be a Goodlooking guy, in a intimate relationship who was extremely social, in the top 4% of his class, and was becoming a Dr.... we have a long long way to go, in figuring out the minds of evil...

Personally, I feel we are going to find that a genetic/chromosomal type of 'formula' that occurs may come into play. Somewhat like what makes some people addicts, or some people more prone to cancers, etc. It is definitely an interesting subject.

Maybe that is why this trial had such a following. People want to know what makes people do the things they do. For instance, I admit I view certain websites that really believe in Jodi. What makes those people believe her? Their views are so skewed and they think our views are that much more skewed. Except the way they handle it is by calling us all kinds of names that I would hear from highschoolers. I really feel like we could all walk out on a cloudy night and they would say it's a bright and sunny day. Where do they get this? Downright scary!

I too love, love 'people behavior' and understand what you are saying!

When I first read this I got a vision of a room full of 'Arias types' going "guys come here, you have to read this, we still have them believing 'they' might actually figure us out!! laughter erupting

I remember when they were profiling the 'Craigslist Killer' saying he would be a loner, who couldn't perform sexually, and had no significant accomplishments, etc. and he turned out to be a Goodlooking guy, in a intimate relationship who was extremely social, in the top 4% of his class, and was becoming a Dr.... we have a long long way to go, in figuring out the minds of evil...

Personally, I feel we are going to find that a genetic/chromosomal type of 'formula' that occurs may come into play. Somewhat like what makes some people addicts, or some people more prone to cancers, etc. It is definitely an interesting subject.

Good post! :seeya:

I know what thread you are talking about!!! I miss this one so much. So much respect and adultness!!! (if that is a word) I pointed out a number of subtle evidence that I thought was huge. Boy you thought I have just committed treason against God and country! The response really didn't make sense once I thought about it. I didn't even respond and left the thread.

Oh well. I am glad I am not the only one who noticed. Thank you !!

Always and as usual JMHO

Not to mention the semantics police!

OMG, Bernina. :floorlaugh: I did the same thing you did. It's been pretty slow here so I sauntered over to a different trial thread tonight (sounds like the same thread).:doorhide: Seems as if everyone was :bigfight: and I was, like, :gasp: :eek: and I :hills:, just like you. At least, I think, even if we may disagree sometimes, we know when to "agree to disagree" here. :twocents: When we do disagree we do it this way :slap: :pillowfight2: :floorlaugh:. I don't think I'm going back to that thread. ::notgood:

Yes or No...loved your cute post!!!
I just came over from the GZ thread. Whew.

So I am here in the midwest and I just heard it was 119 degrees in Phoenix today. I am guessing CMJA is hot and I kinda liked hearing that. :floorlaugh:
To all you good Arizonians, I am sorry about your heat.

We have a thread to the Hernandez case already set up and it looks as if it could get interesting. Might be the next big case.

MA - Boston police question New England Patriots player in homicide investigation - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I agree! It's very interesting already. One murder maybe done to help cover up two previous murders. Weapons, rental cars, million dollar home and bachelor condo in the city where ammo was found. Evidence includes surveillance footage, texts, cell tower pings. Accomplices also in custody.

The district atty is passionate for justice. The defendant is a wealthy 23 year old football star who has already hired three highly paid, high power lawyers but is currently being held without bail in a 7 x 10 cell.

Should be a heckuva trial

I find them interesting, also, but I don't like how JA thinks that she is sooo interesting to others. It annoys me to no end and I'd like to slap her face a couple of tiimes with that spoon her mother carried (my mother used a broom when we got older :floorlaugh:).
I posted some articles a couple of days ago about "bad seeds" (post #591 I think)- people who are born psycho. Here are the websites, if you're interested:

http://www.health-matrix.net/2010/07...ant-bad-seeds/
http://greenheritagenews.com/the-%E2...-anthony-case/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ung-three.html
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/c...chopath/1.html

I am fascinated with this concept and want to read all I can about it.
I don't think you could stop them from how they act because they think they are right and we are nuts :floorlaugh:.

Hi everyone!
Please be patient with me, I just found out about this whole case last week, got sucked in and watched the trial, read bits here and there.
Now I am confused. The trial is over, JA was found guilty at the end - and now I am reading stuff about a retrial??

Please, please, can someone get me updated and answer these questions?
Will there really be a retrial? If yes, when?
And,most importantly, WHY a retrail? What has happened?

Obviously, I have missed something huge, but there are so many threads on here- I tried to look for the answers myself, but just couldn't find them.

Help me out, please :scared:

Hi everyone!
Please be patient with me, I just found out about this whole case last week, got sucked in and watched the trial, read bits here and there.
Now I am confused. The trial is over, JA was found guilty at the end - and now I am reading stuff about a retrial??

Please, please, can someone get me updated and answer these questions?
Will there really be a retrial? If yes, when?
And,most importantly, WHY a retrail? What has happened?

Obviously, I have missed something huge, but there are so many threads on here- I tried to look for the answers myself, but just couldn't find them.

Help me out, please :scared:

:floorlaugh: Been where you are now, having to read through SO MUCH to get 1 or 2 details. LOLOL

JA was convicted of first degree murder.

In Arizona, after the guilt phase (conviction), the jury deliberates re the penalty phase (prison or death).

In this case, the jury wasn't able to agree on the penalty phase so a new penalty phase mini trial will be held some point in future.

Her conviction for murder 1 remains in place.

Hope that helps. :seeya:

very random question,do any of you coupon? ive been watching extreme couponers and i want to be able to have the patience to do that.

watching one in az just now and the house is so similar to travis' and the womans surname is Flores. very weird

Hi, Josie :seeya:
I do use coupons, but not to the extent that the extreme couponers do. I only use coupons for the products I use and don't buy things that I don't need just because I have a coupon. What I don't understand is why they buy 25 jars of, lets say, mustard (even if they paid hardly nothing for them). Who needs 25 jars of whatever? Don't the products have expiration dates on them?
I'm not talking about the couponers who donate their groceries to charities.
It seems to take an awfully amount of time to amass all those coupons, never mind some couponers diving in dumpsters for them. :scared:
I'm all for saving money and when I was housekeeping, I save about $30-70 per month by using coupons, so coupon use is good.
Do you have the time to be an extreme couponer?

Wow, thank you so much for the quick answer! It finally makes sense now. Well, I will be following the outcome quietly. I wish JA all the worst, but as I am against DP, I just hope she will be rotting in her cell for the rest of her life.:jail:

Thanks again!
:seeya:

Maybe that is why this trial had such a following. People want to know what makes people do the things they do. For instance, I admit I view certain websites that really believe in Jodi. What makes those people believe her? Their views are so skewed and they think our views are that much more skewed. Except the way they handle it is by calling us all kinds of names that I would hear from highschoolers. I really feel like we could all walk out on a cloudy night and they would say it's a bright and sunny day. Where do they get this? Downright scary!

It certainly is scary how some people think,( after all, they're not logical and wonderful like we WSers :floorlaugh:).

Someone had posted an article here and I thought it was very telling about why some people might believe JA might be innocent :

http://.blogspot.com/2013/04/jodi-arias-are-jodi-arias-is-innocent.html

Yes or No...loved your cute post!!!
I just came over from the GZ thread. Whew.

So I am here in the midwest and I just heard it was 119 degrees in Phoenix today. I am guessing CMJA is hot and I kinda liked hearing that. :floorlaugh:
To all you good Arizonians, I am sorry about your heat.

BBM
Don't go there!!!! They'll eat you alive and spit you out and we may never find you again :floorlaugh:.

Hot in Arizona- good for JA. Hell on earth already for her. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member