Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

I've been here off and on. I get very angry reading all this continued "fair trial" BS. And now to hear the DT thinks the jury is not qualified to know what especially cruel is. And that's another thing, it's not enough that what the evil one did was cruel, but it has to be especially cruel. I'm really glad I can come here and read all this and especially read what you all write. Our "justice" system is in need of some huge changes. It needs to start protecting the victims rights more, and the criminal's rights less.

Well that felt good :) Now back to reading.

Your not alone! I don't see how they the DT can reverse something that the jury has already reached a verdict on! Art they trying to say that he jury was incompetent? Victims are re victimized over and over while he perpetrator gets more rights! Next they will try to throw out/ over turn all the jury's total verdict! What is wrong with this DT ! This is really upsets me.

Knowing what ALV knows about JA's prior history of animal abuse, would she dare get up on the stand and claim it was TA who was abusive?

I'm fuming :stormingmad: about ALV's obvious money grubbing greedy man hating agenda, an agenda that has in all likelihood ripped apart families that could have been mended had it not been for ALV.

:stormingmad::banghead::stormingmad::banghead:

She's a disgrace IMO.

Knowing what ALV knows about JA's prior history of animal abuse, would she dare get up on the stand and claim it was TA who was abusive?

I'm fuming :stormingmad: about ALV's obvious money grubbing greedy man hating agenda, an agenda that has in all likelihood ripped apart families that could have been mended had it not been for ALV.

:stormingmad::banghead::stormingmad::banghead:

She's a disgrace IMO.

Chaching chaching!
She sold her soul to the devil. I seen nothing professional in her actions, more like ghetto.

I looked over the transcripts but didnt see it....was the business with ALV talking to Samantha ever released along with whatever was said to ALV about it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back