GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

LEVON WAMELING, Age Now: 10 Month(s), Missing: 05/29/2013. Missing From UTICA, NY. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Utica Police Department (New York) 1-315-735-3301.

More...

This case is so freaking frustrating! I'm very thankful a website like this exists because he will NOT be forgotten or grow "cold" here. We will remember him and people will always read about his life.

Where are you sweet boy?

No word on Levon??? I am praying someone is taking care of this little guy. Feeding him, giving him tickles to see his gorgeous smile and hear his laughter. Keeping him warm and safe and dry with all the flooding going on there. He's such a cutie pie. I pray he is found soon.

What is going on in Utica?? Yesterday I read an article from there that rescuers were responding to a "shots fired" report and were going to houses nearby to check that people were ok and they got to one house that was left with the DOORS wide open and found a 3 month old infant laying alone on a mattress. When the father arrived HOURS LATER they arrested him. The child is now in CPS' hands.

I don't get how Levon could be outside for mere minutes and get taken while this child was left alone for hours and wasn't. And I don't understand what these people are thinking!

:scared: :scared:

http://binghamton.ynn.com/content/top_stories/671732/infant-found-alone-in-an-open-home/

"Officers found the baby girl as they were canvassing Park Avenue on Monday morning, investigating a shots fired report. They saw the home with its doors wide open and inside, found the infant laying on a mattress. No one else was there at the time.

Hours later, Aaron George, 39, identified himself as the girl's father and turned himself in. He has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

The baby has been turned over to child protective services."

(more at link)

What is going on in Utica?? Yesterday I read an article from there that rescuers were responding to a "shots fired" report and were going to houses nearby to check that people were ok and they got to one house that was left with the DOORS wide open and found a 3 month old infant laying alone on a mattress. When the father arrived HOURS LATER they arrested him. The child is now in CPS' hands.

I don't get how Levon could be outside for mere minutes and get taken while this child was left alone for hours and wasn't. And I don't understand what these people are thinking!

:scared: :scared:

http://binghamton.ynn.com/content/top_stories/671732/infant-found-alone-in-an-open-home/

"Officers found the baby girl as they were canvassing Park Avenue on Monday morning, investigating a shots fired report. They saw the home with its doors wide open and inside, found the infant laying on a mattress. No one else was there at the time.

Hours later, Aaron George, 39, identified himself as the girl's father and turned himself in. He has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

The baby has been turned over to child protective services."

(more at link)

BBM

Exactly.

That plus the fact that JW did not report his child missing for two weeks (and then, only reluctantly & under pressure of grandparents) tells the tale, IMO............

Thanks,
Soulscape

The main thing is that LE does have some leads. The sad part is they are looking in wooded areas.

Leads, this points to Jevon, IMO, and he needs to come clean about what he did with baby Levon.
He kept quiet for two weeks because he does remember something, IMO.

If it was an accident, it is best to come clean. The fact that Jevon doesn't want Levon found any time soon is suggestion that the baby's body will show abuse of some kind.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe someone really did take Levon off the porch and is caring for him.
That has become a comforting thought that time is wearing away.

"Officials search Marcy woods for missing baby Levon"
http://www.oneidadispatch.com/articles/2013/07/03/news/doc51d1d877e28fb255612822.txt

"This specific area was identified as leads developed throughout the investigation. But Public Information Officer Sgt. Steven Hauck wouldn’t reveal those leads."

and

"Hauck said because the area is dense with trees, brush and other foliage helicopters were also crucial in the search efforts."

BBM

The main thing is that LE does have some leads. The sad part is they are looking in wooded areas.

Leads, this points to Jevon, IMO, and he needs to come clean about what he did with baby Levon.
He kept quiet for two weeks because he does remember something, IMO.

If it was an accident, it is best to come clean. The fact that Jevon doesn't want Levon found any time soon is suggestion that the baby's body will show abuse of some kind.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe someone really did take Levon off the porch and is caring for him.
That has become a comforting thought that time is wearing away.

"Officials search Marcy woods for missing baby Levon"
http://www.oneidadispatch.com/articles/2013/07/03/news/doc51d1d877e28fb255612822.txt

"This specific area was identified as leads developed throughout the investigation. But Public Information Officer Sgt. Steven Hauck wouldn’t reveal those leads."

and

"Hauck said because the area is dense with trees, brush and other foliage helicopters were also crucial in the search efforts."

BBM

Not if it takes too long to find him :(

When did babies become disposable ? This country is so screwy !

article-2341893-1A52FE7B000005DC-979_634x529.jpg

Maybe not a classic smile, but his eyes are bright and he looks happy (instead of having weepy eyes and looking upset like in all of his other photos).

My name is Levon Wameling. Please keep looking for me.

Sadly, I'm of the opinion that IF jevon did take a walk with the baby on the day the Levon supposedly went missing, it was a walk to dispose of the baby's body.

:bump:

Thinking of Levon and praying he is found soon.

Tossing babies is becoming an epidemic and I cannot help that think that each parent/ perp who gets away with it makes many parents more bold and ready to try it. Babies used to be viewed universally as the biggest joy , gift, blessing a family could have. Now they are just chains and imprisonment to some , it seems and they cannot wait to unburden themselves. :(

Utica Police search for Levon Wameling one month after reported missing

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=920199#.Ud7rbkGURiw

I appreciate that Police are still searching for Levon.

It wasn't my tip because I'm on the other side of the country working from memory of the area, but they actually searched the Barnes Ave. area I mentioned last week.

Levon is still out there someplace. Where, where? Praying the Police can find him soon and make an arrest finally.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=920199#.Ud7rbkGURiw

"Police searched the Barnes Avenue area in Utica, a heavily wooded area that is part of a marsh. Police say they were acting on a tip."

"The search was in a very specific location and was complete within a few hours. The search did not locate the child."

Sgt. Steve Hauck told CNY Central’s Dora Scheidell earlier this week that he hopes the baby’s father, 27-year-old Jevon Wameling, will come forth and speak to police. "We invite him to reach out to us with an attorney present. To me, the most important person in a missing person case is the person who last saw them, and in this case, it's the father," says Hauck.

Levon, the police are asking your daddy to help find you. I'm hoping he will answer the police's request and go help bring you home sweetie. Thinking of you and praying for you, your mama, and family. :praying:​

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back