GA - SueAnn Ray, 26, Pickens County, 26 August 2005

I wish they would find something out about this, her family needs something. Its so sad...

michelle said:
I wish they would find something out about this, her family needs something. Its so sad...

I know. I would like to know if there was anything on the video of the Walmart parking lot or not. I hope a camera caught whoever parked her van and then left.

GeorgiaPeach said:
The body of Sueann Ray, the Woodstock woman missing since Aug. 26, was discovered this morning, and her estranged husband has been charged with murder, according to the GBI.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cherokee/stories/0208bodyfound.html
Thanks for the update Georgia. Another sad ending.... The article doesn't state where they found her body, but it makes you wonder if they found it on the parents property since the husband is under arrest. :waitasec:

I am thankful that she's been found. Her family, I think (from their public comments), was prepared for the fact that she was no longer living. At least now the not-knowing is over and some (however paltry) justice can be served upon her murderer.

Thank God they found her. I had mis read something earlier so I am correcting my post. She was found in northern Cherokee County and his parents live in Ballground which I believe is also Cherokee County.

Prayers for her child, family and loved ones.

Thank goodness that blank, blank murdering, lying husband will get his.

From this article: http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cherokee/stories/0208bodyfound.htmlQuinton Ray's 33-year-old brother, Shannon Daniel Ray, was recently jailed on unrelated probation violation charges. Police would not say if his arrest was related to the disappearance.

However, Wednesday's arrest did stem directly from information recently received by investigators, Bankhead said.
*SNIP*

it sure sounds like the brother gave some info.... I hope so at least.

concernedperson said:
Thank God they found her. I had mis read something earlier so I am correcting my post. She was found in northern Cherokee County and his parents live in Ballground which I believe is also Cherokee County.
That is correct. Where his parents live in Ball Ground is in northern Cherokee County.

So sad but at the same time what a relief to the family. I'm not familiar with the area. Can anyone fill me in on the area her body was found in relation to where the ex husband was?

lymom3 said:
So sad but at the same time what a relief to the family. I'm not familiar with the area. Can anyone fill me in on the area her body was found in relation to where the ex husband was?
sounds like same county ex hubby and his parents lived, plus ex-hub is in the same county jail...news conference at 1 pm eastern

lymom3 said:

Her body was found in northern Cherokee County. His parents live in Ballground which is northern Cherokee County. He lives in Pickens County and that is where he was arrested. It has always been thought that she was buried on the parent's property as they would't allow a search until last week and nothing was found then. Other info came up ,then they found her body but aren't saying yet if it was on the parent's property or not.

concernedperson said:
Her body was found in northern Cherokee County. His parents live in Ballground which is northern Cherokee County. He lives in Pickens County and that is where he was arrested. It has always been thought that she was buried on the parent's property as they would't allow a search until last week and nothing was found then. Other info came up ,then they found her body but aren't saying yet if it was on the parent's property or not.
thanks for clarification CP...

concernedperson said:
Another news article. It shows the site where she was recovered...creepy!

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=75813
interesting in that article it states the following "The psychic investigators said they re-traced the steps they think Sue Ann took the day she vanished. The investigators said those steps led them to an area near Quinton’s home." So it sounds like the psychics are responsible for finding her. If so, I think they should get involved with all of our missing persons.

This is awful. It seems to me that if it is kept in the public eye the missing do get found. Sue Anns family has our prayers, I am thankful that they found her, her little one won't have to think her mom may have abandoned her. And the custody garbage can be layed to rest also. God be with them. mom3dd

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back