GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

Hollye, can we get the command center location on the map? TIA.

I am so thankful he doesn't much like water.

Are we sure he doesn't like water? What I read is "sensitive" to water and does not like it on his head. The statistics connecting children with autism and water are staggering.

Hollye, can we get the command center location on the map? TIA.

Where is the command center? Is it at the Menifee Market? I can update the map to reflect that title.

This is the addy posted: 26035 Scott Rd, Menifee, CA 92584

Is that the same as the market?

It's already 90 degrees out there now (and not yet 11am). Come home soon, Terry! It's not going to be a comfortable day out in the desert.

I live 5 minutes away from this location. I will definately be keeping my eye out on my drive home!!!!

Yes, the S.O. did a check on the RSO's right away. It's pretty much standard that it's one of the first things they do, especially in a big county like this.

News conference scheduled for 4pm on the latest details in search for #TerrySmith, missing 11 YO autistic boy in #Menifee.

This is way too long :( .......
How can the SO talk sufficiently in depth with so many RSO"s in so short a time? I wonder if those are face to face talks or over the phone .

OH no :( So he was never in bed asleep, so he's been gone quite a few hours longer. So the one who saw him walking behind him, said ' go home' , never looked again to see if he was still following? Just assumed he followed instruction and went back home?
Oh dear ;(

Poor little man. Maybe he was afraid to be home alone.........

Is there any news today?

I have seen nothing on the local TV news or the Press Enterprise, only that it says the search has entered into it's third day.

http://blog.pe.com/2013/07/09/menifee-no-sign-of-missing-autistic-boy-overnight/

And it looks like the search IS head quartered at the "Menifee Market" which is literally 2 miles from where I live. I live in an area known as "The Farm" and there are fliers out all over my neighborhood. Really hope he is found soon!!

Important information from the facebook page.

Details about Terry confirmed by his mom:

He loves video games

His favorite song is "Not Afraid" by eminem

Yes he is ADHD and autistic! High functioning autistic.

He also loves ATV's, he has one at home and loves it.

He s sensitive to water especially on his head!

Also without his meds he could be over sensitive and maybe walking on his tip toes

It would totally work for my daughter...
If you play her favorite song she won't do anything but sing and dance to it! :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back