GUILTY CA - Terry Smith, 11, autistic, Menifee, 6 July 2013

Can someone help me find the Facebook page please. Are you allowed to tell me what to type in the search box? Thanks x

ETA - got it

O/T... But your typing kitty OMG... LOL is HYSTERICAL... :silly:

I live in Menifee... I know the reports have him last seen wearing only blue shorts...but if we're not clear on when or how he left, I'm not sure why the reports are so confident that he wasn't even wearing shoes at the time of his disappearance. I can verify its very hot (100-108) during the day... and having been up in the hills last night searching physically for him last night, it'd be pretty hard to imagine he's still up there in the immediate area (especially with only shorts). There were hundreds of volunteers searching well into the night.

I live in Menifee... I know the reports have him last seen wearing only blue shorts...but if we're not clear on when or how he left, I'm not sure why the reports are so confident that he wasn't even wearing shoes at the time of his disappearance. I can verify its very hot (100-108) during the day... and having been up in the hills last night searching physically for him last night, it'd be pretty hard to imagine he's still up there in the immediate area (especially with only shorts). There were hundreds of volunteers searching well into the night.

:wagon: Thank you so much for searching! :yourock:

Also, when was the last verified sighting of Terry other than anyone in the household? Any reports on that?

Thank you.
question...how far from his home is the rougher terrain? I have relatives living just off of Scotts rd, but right where they are at is flat. And yet quickly turns into Bundy Canyon.

Has this been posted? http://www.menifee247.com/2013/07/police-evaluating-all-options-in-investigation-of-missing-boy.html

I would think that the dad (with whom TS lived with until a year ago or so) would know if he was autistic. Isn't that diagnosed/be evident WAY prior to age 10???

Oh oh. Now im having lots of different thoughts.
Not good.
jmo/suspicion
im gonna start using another set of alphabet codes... jms... meaning just my suspicion because mo means my opinion and I havent necessarily derived my opinion yet on many cases. But I have suspicions I want to research. Imo

Fwiw, I have several family members with ADHD. All highly intelligent, loving, sensitive, yet difficult at times.
just wanted to throw that in there because after hearing from Dad, not suspecting him at all ever, learning Terry lived with his dad till recently, dad stating his son is not autistic, I dont feel too good.

It's almost night time again in CA. :( Be safe little man, stay strong and don't be afraid. They're coming for you .

Same here kk - JMO

Goodnight all, and prayers that Terry is found alive and well ASAP...

Thank you.
question...how far from his home is the rougher terrain? I have relatives living just off of Scotts rd, but right where they are at is flat. And yet quickly turns into Bundy Canyon.

Not far (100 yards?) his street is off of Bundy Canyon....and its on the hill side of Bundy... the hill behind their house is pretty large with lots of rougher terrain. It's hard to imagine it hasn't been completely scoured though at this point. There are paths that lead to other neighborhoods (murrieta?)... so its possible if he went by way of hill, that he just went into one of those neighborhoods.

I'm not sure how well this link works... he's off helen (which zillow shows as 'helem')... but you can see to the immediate southwest...it goes right into hills.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...2,33.637029,-117.209889_rect/16_zm/_fm/0_mmm/

Oh boy. There are some things that complicate matters a bit, aren't there?

Most interesting to me is the step-brother's comment that the last time he saw Terry was when he told Terry not to follow him to a friend's house. While mom was out playing pool. What happened to the 7:30 bedtime? How does that play into this?

Terry I hope you are safe.

Not far (100 yards?) his street is off of Bundy Canyon....and its on the hill side of Bundy... the hill behind their house is pretty large with lots of rougher terrain. It's hard to imagine it hasn't been completely scoured though at this point. There are paths that lead to other neighborhoods (murrieta?)... so its possible if he went by way of hill, that he just went into one of those neighborhoods.

Not trying to play semantics, but Helen Ln is off of Scott. It turns into Bundy Canyon AFTER the Murrieta Rd intersection. And yes it is VERY hilly, rough, rocky terrain. The temps have been VERY high in this area lately. You are right, LOTS of off streets, dirt roads, etc. etc.

My point being, after three days, of course I am praying for the best and bracing for the worst. This area is not the greatest of socio-economical types. I have been to the Menifee Market, and I have nicknamed the place "The Stop and Rob" or the "Last Chance Market" I am, by no means, a rich, hoity toity type, but even though I live in a (what I like to think) a safe neighborhood. I will NOT let my two boys out of my sights while I am living here!! WAY too many RSOs and just, to me, very unsavory types.

I hate to admit, but I am suspecting foul play, RSO involement, or something else, and I PRAY I am wrong. Please come home ju-ju!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back