Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

Its not overreacting when something seems off. Its better than underreacting.

Its not overreacting when something seems off. Its better than underreacting.

He was pretty careful IMO to NOT post actual photos of children - most of them are naked dolls. Dolls that look like toddlers. Barbies in simulated sex acts. The little asian girl is a real photo, but it looks as if her parents might also be in the photo - they are all fully clothed and look to be in an amusement park or something. Could even be photoshopped. That's why I asked for help - it's rather ambiguous.
The majority are not children - but several are. It's the implied bondage = what I think I know of LISK that makes me wonder: Toddler body found; male body found (possible sex worker); Asian girl found on beach with pig necklace; possibility/rumors that GB4 were held and tortured. He seems to be fond of naked men as well as women in explicit photos...I personally allow that the male vics dumped on freeways could be related; why??? Same disposal method - garbage bags dumped off the expressways/highways; small stature men victims - unidentified to date AFAIK....IOW - he likes them all at some point - enough to post pics.
As I type this I'm wondering if I'm the wackadoodle! Have to go - grrr. Real life is calling me back! I will re-visit this ASAP. I am seriously considering your advice deedee. Thanks again.

I know it's nothing concrete...but it's hella creepy.

Not a savory character, to be sure, but there's millions like him out there. Certainly nothing to report to the authorities there (I doubt he actually took very many of those photos anyway). The "Natasha" photo is dated 2006, I'm pretty sure, so we'd have to think she looks there like she would have six years ago.

The "Natasha" photo is dated 2006

**- and is from a website crazybabe.com

Edit - and all the photos on that crazybabe site were taken by its owner, Bob Coulter. He's the guy to ask about the "Natasha" photo.

Ahh I disagree PD. report it. If something good comes out of this board like stopping a child molester....then hell, we did good.

Ahh I disagree PD. report it. If something good comes out of this board like stopping a child molester....then hell, we did good.

Yeah....there's no child molestation going on in those photos, or anything else illegal (that's why I said not to bother reporting it).

I haven't looked at all the photos, but I'm not seeing anything illegal either. It's disturbing, all right, and the guy is clearly a creep, but neither of those are illegal. (I have the depressing feeling that he thinks it's artistic, sigh. And bad art is just as protected as good art. Sigh again.)

Whether he's a candidate for LISK is another question. There are some interesting potential connections -- but also not a lot to go on.

Yeah....there's no child molestation going on in those photos, or anything else illegal (that's why I said not to bother reporting it).

Thanks PD - I needed your opinion (and anyone else who will view these pics).
It was difficult to sum up in one post everything I saw - but I agree with you - nothing illegal - just an odd "collection" (perverted maybe; maybe not) that put my poor little brain into overdrive! I couldn't sleep last night after looking at the pics.
I am very suspicious of everyone (lol!), so I saw things that I thought might add up to a POI - especially with the NJ photo in a no-tell motel doing lines...

I haven't looked at all the photos, but I'm not seeing anything illegal either. It's disturbing, all right, and the guy is clearly a creep, but neither of those are illegal. (I have the depressing feeling that he thinks it's artistic, sigh. And bad art is just as protected as good art. Sigh again.)

Whether he's a candidate for LISK is another question. There are some interesting potential connections -- but also not a lot to go on.

Thanks for looking carbuff, and for weighing in on this. Did you get to the pics of "M" and then the locked doors and stuff that were labeled *advertiser censored*??????-M?? (Sorry, very hard to describe).

I agree, there is really nothing to "report". Thank you for saying you see some potential connections! Maybe I'll sleep better tonight having shared the load (of info) with y'all.

Thanks for looking carbuff, and for weighing in on this. Did you get to the pics of "M" and then the locked doors and stuff that were labeled *advertiser censored*??????-M?? (Sorry, very hard to describe).

I agree, there is really nothing to "report". Thank you for saying you see some potential connections! Maybe I'll sleep better tonight having shared the load (of info) with y'all.

Yeah, that M stuff is strictly weird. It makes me want to say his relationships are probably pretty screwed up and he looks like a stalker, but on the other hand, there are quite a few people of both sexes who vent their darker urges through this sort of fantasy/art so they can be normal the rest of the time.

I dunno, maybe check back on it every now and then and see if he puts up something new? I don't know when I'll have time to look at the photos in more detail.

Hasn't that screen name come up before somewhere?

I took a look at the pictures. I also searched him farther. And besides the pictures I found a few other things that were disturbing or at lest to me I found disturbing. That is assuming it's the same lash505 I was checking out. IDK Dudes a creep.

Oh yeah and as far as the pictures of the dolls on his flicker account I wonder if there is any connection to the dolls that are part of the investigation/or were asked not to be discussed.

That channel is mostly a collection of crap found on the internet. Nothing wrong or illegal with that, your typical teenager does the same exact thing.

People should understand that LE have various tactics. They can completely lie the to the media that Natasha Jugo death has nothing to do with with the LISK Investigation. The goal is to lure the Serial killer into making a mistake!

People should understand that LE have various tactics. They can completely lie the to the media that Natasha Jugo death has nothing to do with with the LISK Investigation. The goal is to lure the Serial killer into making a mistake!

You could be right. If this was a tactic then they implemented it really fast.

In my honest opinion,
I highly doubt this was a suicide by drowning. The suspected motive does not seem strong enough. Queens is surrounded by various bodies of water that is much closer to this victim's home then where she drove. Driving for 30 minutes to Gilgo beach on a late afternoon to commit suicide in freezing water and nobody seeing it is highly unlikely.

From day one I always suspected they were atleast 2 to 3 individuals working together to lure females out to Long Island. The females would be lured out there and in a short time the female realize that there in a dangerous and unfortunate situation. One man may lure them through craigslist or backpage and once the female arrives she quickly finds out there is more than one individual waiting for them. I am not sure if there is any sexual activity at all during these unfortunate encounters.
I am also positive the perpatrators go through great pains in selecting the type of girls they choose to lure. In a effort to control the situation and to keep law enforcement out of the loop. I would not be suprised if the men that are luring the women are part of a bigger prostitution ring or get a job scams. I am positive money is the major motive for these girls to be driving 30 miles outside of their home.

Law Enforcement is being very tight lipped about this but I am sure they have been looking at the phone and computer records for Natasha Jugo to determine if she was in the prostitution trade. I believe more will be revealed as time goes by.

In my honest opinion,
I highly doubt this was a suicide by drowning. The suspected motive does not seem strong enough. Queens is surrounded by various bodies of water that is much closer to this victim's home then where she drove. Driving for 30 minutes to Gilgo beach on a late afternoon to commit suicide in freezing water and nobody seeing it is highly unlikely.

From day one I always suspected they were atleast 2 to 3 individuals working together to lure females out to Long Island. The females would be lured out there and in a short time the female realize that there in a dangerous and unfortunate situation. One man may lure them through craigslist or backpage and once the female arrives she quickly finds out there is more than one individual waiting for them. I am not sure if there is any sexual activity at all during these unfortunate encounters.
I am also positive the perpatrators go through great pains in selecting the type of girls they choose to lure. In a effort to control the situation and to keep law enforcement out of the loop. I would not be suprised if the men that are luring the women are part of a bigger prostitution ring or get a job scams. I am positive money is the major motive for these girls to be driving 30 miles outside of their home.

Law Enforcement is being very tight lipped about this but I am sure they have been looking at the phone and computer records for Natasha Jugo to determine if she was in the prostitution trade. I believe more will be revealed as time goes by.

I agree 99% with you, except for the 2-3 killer part. I've never heard of a threesome of serial killers. Pairs yes, they are rare. Rare, but still exist.

2-3 killer theory makes me think of that "crew" who posted nonstop on the hobbyist website.

In my honest opinion,

The only problem is that MW and MBB were not lured out to long island. MW called her pimp or boyfriend which ever you prefer to call him and said she was walking to the gas station to get cigs. MBB just wanted to go home and had no reason to go on another call. MBB and MW both also did not have cars to drive the 30 min. Not only that but both MW and MBB did not do out calls they did in calls.
I'm thinking a sexual sadist. And that there was some type of sexual encounter. When the LISK called MB little sister he went on to tell her about things he had done to MB sexually before killing her.
My only problem with Natasha being a victim of the LISK and that LE is not saying this for what ever reason. Is that LE had no problem publicly announcing that they are not ruling out the possibility that the lady found on January 23, 2013 near Oyster Bay is connected to the LISK. So why say it for one woman and not the other?

The only problem is that MW and MBB were not lured out to long island. MW called her pimp or boyfriend which ever you prefer to call him and said she was walking to the gas station to get cigs. MBB just wanted to go home and had no reason to go on another call. MBB and MW both also did not have cars to drive the 30 min. Not only that but both MW and MBB did not do out calls they did in calls.
I'm thinking a sexual sadist. And that there was some type of sexual encounter. When the LISK called MB little sister he went on to tell her about things he had done to MB sexually before killing her.
My only problem with Natasha being a victim of the LISK and that LE is not saying this for what ever reason. Is that LE had no problem publicly announcing that they are not ruling out the possibility that the lady found on January 23, 2013 near Oyster Bay is connected to the LISK. So why say it for one woman and not the other?

Probably because the woman found near Oyster Bay was buried (clearly homicide). I guess LE figure she can't bury herself and since they have no leads they aren't ruling out the possibility it could be related. Natasha washed up on shore so immediately there is no evidence of a homicide. They can't claim she could be a victim of the LISK when they don't even know if she was murdered yet. And if they know now that she was a homicide victim they are doing a good job keeping quiet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back