NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

I wish I had followed this trial more, being that it's in my town. Just watched defense's close - that guy seems like a real nut!

The state is beginning their final 'hour' at 3:57pm.
Serna placed his stupid visual right where the jury can see it. McKay saw him and should have moved it.

All the world's a stage and all the men and women are players.......and then she pointed to the defedant and the defense.......LOL

He counted on her being who she always had been for him....well said. So true.

Keener cannot waste any time looking for paperwork and pictures.

Go past to the tears and sobbing and listen to what he said. Absolutely spot on.
Go past the Serna testimony and listen to his flat affect when talking about Tera.

All are exes because when you serve your purpose, you are gone. Darn straight. And in this case, Tera's purpose was served.

Tera, 911 operator, his fellow officers, Aron Jones, Debra, .......she is naming all the people that Mr. Chavez played........his mother now!

Oh this is good.........Defense is looking put out! New wife is looking worried too!

I hope she doesn't loose sight of the playing the people!

Hey Levi, Keener ain't much of an a$$hole anymore is she? No she is your WORST enemy. I smart WOMAN who is on to you.

I'm loving this.

Lady prosecutor is pointing out the obvious to the jury! KISS! The blue line enters the courtroon again! " So far the plan is golden, golden." with both thumbs up in the air..............

Mr. Chavez set up Tera so she thought he was going to spend the weekend and then decided to spend that particular weekend with the gf for the first time........prosecutor is setting this up just right!

Mr. Chavez set up Tera so she thought he was going to spend the weekend and then decided to spend that particular weekend with the gf for the first time........prosecutor is setting this up just right!

That chaps my hide...had the same thing happen to me in the past. My heart hurts for the Cordova family hearing this...hearing their daughter killed again in court and hearing what she went through.

I wondered if prosecutor would bring up Heather Hindi.......and there her name is!

I want the camera man to show Mz. Chavez right about now! Please!

yes he is ALWAYS the victim!!!!!! And I love she is not referring to her as Heather Chavez but Heather Hindi. Love it. Subtle slap against her. Love it love it love it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back