IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per a vid I copied earlier, the Angels Park hopes to be open late summer/early fall. Work is ongoing. The island most certainly cannot host any events yet.... but it looks like real good progress is being made.

Here's a capture, July 11:

1Year Ago TodaY....Sweet Angels, We haven't Forgotten...We Will Keep Fighting For You And Bring Whomever Did This To Justice.
RIP Beautiful Angels...Thinking Of You Today.

I would think if Klunder was involved we would know by now. What do you guys think?

Off topic but figured everyone could use some uplifting;

Pennsylvania teens chase down kidnapper's car on their BIKES and save five-year-old girl
Jocelyn Rojas, five, was kidnapped from her front yard yesterday afternoon
Temar Boggs, 15, and a friend were riding bikes when they spotted the child in a car
They tailed the car for 15 minutes until the girl was let out of the car
Police are searching for the kidnapper, a man between 50 and 70 years old

The two Pennsylvania teens are being hailed as heroes after they chased down a man in a car who had snatched a five-year-old girl from her grandmother's front yard - on their bikes.
Jocelyn Rojas, five, was missing for two hours yesterday when Temar Boggs and a friend saw the child in a car near Lancaster Township and gave chase.
After Boggs, 15, and his friend had been tailing the vehicle for 15 minutes, the driver let the little girl out of the car and sped off.
Read more/photos..

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asing-kidnappers-car-BIKES.html#ixzz2YwErPbOX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would think if Klunder was involved we would know by now. What do you guys think?

Just the opposite, cindersoot, imo.. If MJK is/was involved, there would be no rush..imo..
Many times when a child predator/serial killer is involved or the focus of a high profile case, it can be very complicated. This investigation is high profile and involves multi agencies. The wheels of Justice turn very slowly.

A predator/sk that I have been backtracking for 5+ years, who had no victim profile. To this day, continues to be investigated under a cloak of secrecy by a multi agency task force.

Huge turn-out at the appreciation at Lofty's :)
they had the Memorial ride & drive today - a lot of bikers participated!

Off topic but figured everyone could use some uplifting;

Pennsylvania teens chase down kidnapper's car on their BIKES and save five-year-old girl
Jocelyn Rojas, five, was kidnapped from her front yard yesterday afternoon
Temar Boggs, 15, and a friend were riding bikes when they spotted the child in a car
They tailed the car for 15 minutes until the girl was let out of the car
Police are searching for the kidnapper, a man between 50 and 70 years old

The two Pennsylvania teens are being hailed as heroes after they chased down a man in a car who had snatched a five-year-old girl from her grandmother's front yard - on their bikes.
Jocelyn Rojas, five, was missing for two hours yesterday when Temar Boggs and a friend saw the child in a car near Lancaster Township and gave chase.
After Boggs, 15, and his friend had been tailing the vehicle for 15 minutes, the driver let the little girl out of the car and sped off.
Read more/photos..

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asing-kidnappers-car-BIKES.html#ixzz2YwErPbOX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes we need an uplift! Thank you! :drumroll:

We drove through Evansdale today right before the Memorial Ride and Drive left. B4igoit is right, there was well over 100 bikers. We parked to watch them leave & saw the Collins family walk by. Drew and Heather drove a gold older trans am & Elizabeth's brother went along, too. Her sisters walked off with someone else. If I'm not supposed to post this info, please tell me & I will delete it.

Agree totally. It would have been headline news.

BTW the Amber Alert was broadcast Statewide last night. I had the radio on in the cavern of a
lab tuned to IPR and the Amber Alert came on - all programming stopped dead on WSUI - at
around 10ish ? First time that has happened in a long time! I stopped and another person
came in to listen ... so somebody is finally taking this seriously - THANKS IOWA PUBLIC RADIO
AND WSUI!

Any word on the girl kidnapped last night in Iowa? Has she been found and safe?

BTW the Amber Alert was broadcast Statewide last night. I had the radio on in the cavern of a
lab tuned to IPR and the Amber Alert came on - all programming stopped dead on WSUI - at
around 10ish ? First time that has happened in a long time! I stopped and another person
came in to listen ... so somebody is finally taking this seriously - THANKS IOWA PUBLIC RADIO
AND WSUI!

Any word on the girl kidnapped last night in Iowa? Has she been found and safe?[/QUOTE]

I mentioned her on this thread last night & someone made her a thread for me. She was found in Cedar Rapids with an unrelated female & LE is still looking for her father. Great outcome.

AND WSUI!

Any word on the girl kidnapped last night in Iowa? Has she been found and safe?[/QUOTE]

I mentioned her on this thread last night & someone made her a thread for me. She was found in Cedar Rapids with an unrelated female & LE is still looking for her father. Great outcome.

good - thanks!

I was very glad to hear the Amber Alert being broadcast ... that is a positive development.

KEEP IT UP MY BELOVED IOWA! PROTECT THE KIDS!

Thinking of you both in Heaven, Elizabeth and Lyric, today and every day. Today is especially sad. Big hugs to all your grieving families who miss you both so much. We care.

AND WSUI!

Any word on the girl kidnapped last night in Iowa? Has she been found and safe?

Yes she was found but her father who kidnapped her is on the run.

51e1a87f9c651.preview-620.jpg

Community remembers Elizabeth and Lyric on first anniversary

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_bde15154-ebe0-11e2-a424-0019bb2963f4.html

Be sure to check out the photo gallery too.

My friend that rode in the Memorial bike and drive sent me some photos and said it was 8 miles of bikes! I have participated in several of these types of benefits and that certainly is a lot of bikes. I will see if I can post a couple of the photos.

8 miles of motorcycles participated in the Memorial Bike & Drive in honor of Elizabeth and Lyric

Attachments

• Cousins Memorial Ride and Drive 7 13 2013 p2.jpg
    Cousins Memorial Ride and Drive 7 13 2013 p2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 33
In honor of the girls

Attachments

• Cousins Memorial Ride and Drive 7 13 2013 p1.jpg
    Cousins Memorial Ride and Drive 7 13 2013 p1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 23
This is the tragic story of my friend that Drew & Heather so unselfishly recognized today in presenting him a Memorial Stone.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/ne...cle_285b58fe-dcfb-563c-abab-86fca17403e5.html

this link is in the above article, but I will also place here. This is the newstory regarding the case:

http://wcfcourier.com/app/special/fitz_article.jpg

FYI: Rodger was instrumental in solving a missing person case a few months ago in his current town involving Katrina Smith, murdered by her husband. WS covered this case. Found Deceased IL - Katrina A. Smith, 30, Machesney Park, 23 Oct 2012 - #2 *ARREST* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member