Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN just said there is actvity in the courtroom. Not sure what is going on

I'm kind of stepping out here into uncharted territories. Has it been discussed on this board/and is it allowed that we bring up what a curious combination skittles and the watermelon juice drink is?

I won't continue this conversation until i know if we can discuss this -

thanks -

What is wrong with that combo? Lots of people think I am strange because I love fried liver and onions and bacon. Luby's Cafeteria makes the best!

IIRC.....Zimmerman told cops that he walked all the way to the next street through and past the T, then he doubted back toward his car and just as he passed the T he got hit after quick exchange of words.

Good Afternoon WS Friends!

Great to see so many familiar "faces".

Is anyone concerned at the length of deliberations......over 12 hours?

I am, considering only six jurors.

Hi Chelly :seeya:

I'm not too worried...they are at least not rushing.

I might get worried if they don't have a verdict after three or four days...

Not sure if this has already been posted, but this is the audio of GZ calling police because he is concerned for the safety of the children in his neighborhood (this was not presented to the jurors by the state):

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...orge-Zimmerman-reports-kids-playing-in-street

Isn't it the "6th tape" mentioned to the jury by O'Mara? He said it's evidence but it wasn't played in court.

I believe the jurors had a lot of evidence to go through that wasn't presented in court beside this tape. And we wonder why they are taking so long!

BBM: Look what Jodi Arias has done to us all! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'll never look at a tootsie pop the same way.:floorlaugh:

Oh Oh. Jury has a question!

Bringing up conjecture that we know will be disallowed in a veiled way to find out what everyone thinks about it=new low.

If people have something they'd like to say don't beat around the bush. Just say it or don't bring it up at all.

And sending those who don't know stampeding to Google to find out.

Thanks wasn't enough.

Good Afternoon WS Friends!

Great to see so many familiar "faces".

Is anyone concerned at the length of deliberations......over 12 hours?

I am, considering only six jurors.

:twocents: I am, especially considering this case is a "no brainer" IMO ...

I mean how long does it take to "acquit" someone ? Would not have taken me long at all ... IMO ...

However, on the other hand, I do understand that it takes a lot of time to go through those Jury Instructions, evidence, testimony, etc.

So maybe they are methodically reviewing everything and it is taking this long ...

OR ... they are in disagreement ...

We shall see ...

IMO ... JMO ... MOO !

:moo:

Oh GROAN! In the last case we watched, JA to be specific. When the jury had a "question" at the close of the day......it was a deadlock in sentencing.

I'm glad this jury is taking this seriously and asking questions.

I still have faith they will hopefully find him not guilty on all charges IMO

When the Arias jury had questions and there was verdict like activity but no verdict reported it was because there was a hung jury. FWIW.

Maybe not what's happening now though.

Jury has a question. Seal still up but they should be back in court soon.

:seeya: Vinnie Politan is on HLN right now for all you "Vinnie fans" ...

Anyway ... it is approaching 6:00 pm ...

Wow -- Judge taking bench !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member