Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe GZ sustained those injuries like he claimed, I believe he bashed his own head when he was in the scuffle. When he was asked how TM bashed his head in the pavement, he couldn't answer it. If there is movement going on in a fight, and you are on the bottom, you can hit your own head on ground by trying to get up, then may have gotten pushed down again so I think GZ is, once again, exaggerating... This is MY OPINION ONLY and may not be fact, I wasn't there and neither was anyone else who can claim otherwise :twocents:

OMG. No one would do that!

I think what sold it to me was that the shot occurred AFTER Good went back into his house without helping.

She also said, "Bombshell tonight! Murder 2 OFF the table!"

How in God's name does she know this? Is she in the jury room?? So annoying. :sigh:

Yup so much so he went to work, and school, the next day, I don't get it :banghead: He just killed someone, was in the police station being questioned, should have been in the hospital, but hey that is just my opinion. UGH!

There are times in life when you just continue to put one foot in front of the other and try to keep going. Those who have experienced such trauma understand.

Was Jodi Arias trial verdict wait this hairy???

:seeya: Yes ... but the Penalty Phase was worse, especially because of the way it ended !

And now waiting on the Re-Trial of the Penalty Phase is much worse :scared:

:waitasec: Did that make sense ? LOL !

MOO !

He was a Magistrate Judge. I worked for one, I know what their jobs are. lol IMO GZ learned that respect for the court from his Dad.

Sorry. I just mentioned it since I've seen people use "Judge" to imply that his Dad had more influence then he actually did, and that he asserted it in this case. I have no doubt that George learned respect from his parents. jmo

Danny Cevallos has not only been my favorite talking head on Anderson Cooper's show - (keeps his comments on the LAW, no drama) but he's way better looking than any McDreamy or Steamy IMO.

picture.php

You know what.. I just heard de la Rionda, just say..

George Zimmerman wants you to believe "HE WAS THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE YELLING THAT NIGHT.. "

In a clip, to me admitting that he knows GZ was indeed yelling that night for help...
I have to admit, probably was discussed forever here, but I hear TM crying "help"! Not sure who is screaming, but the "help" that I hear, is Trayvon. IMO
During testimony, I heard witnesses for the Defense reiterate...the "screaming" specifically was GZ. Were they asked about who they thought was crying "HELP"?
PS- Whoa, NG live on a Saturday night??!! She should add IHO to some of those statements. lol And, did she drop the "FBomb" on national tv? Oh, my!

Didn't answer my question though. You are basically saying he should go to jail for breaking NW rules. For getting out if his car. Even if he followed him, what's that MOM said? Following was still legal.

I think he should have some sentence for his actions, he put himself in this from start to finish, not the other way around. A teen is dead because of GZ, GZ created this whole thing, not TM. Again, I believe GZ isn't telling the truth in what happened...

This whole "it isn't illegal to follow someone" gets frustrating. If I were to follow someone in the store, then go to the same cash register as they, then follow them to the car, then follow them down a street, then another street, then maybe even to their home, do you think that person I'm following might start to wonder why I'm following them, maybe make them feel a bit uneasy? But I'm not doing anything wrong now am I.. But it's causing the other person to feel "uneasy"... Maybe so much so that they wonder why I'm following them, or may even threaten me, do they have a right?

My hope is that if jury reaches verdict tonight, they wait until tomorrow (Sunday morning) to announce it.

Emotions are running high everywhere. It is Saturday night; there is something about Saturday nights, after all.

Please don't jump all over me about Saturday night.:seeya:
imo

I hear ya. But I hope they don't say they have it tonight... I'd rather not know. Just tell me you decided in the morning. It's like when somebody says they have something to tell you, and then they say they'll tell you later. Arggghhhhh :scared:

IMO

NG is saying they are done with dinner, deliberated through dinner and continue to work.

ETA: I have to mute every time I hear FT. Why, oh why, do these people keep having that guy on their shows? :puke: JMO

I think FT and NG are hilarious together. They should take their comedy show on the road. I think she likes him because he stands up to her.

Funny story...last night a male guest (don't know name), started out by saying "Grace, you are a subtle as a brick". She gave him a dirty look, cut his mike, and he was never seen again. :floorlaugh:

OMG. No one would do that!

I'm sorry but can you please explain? No one would do what? The post quoted said that it was possible that the injuries could have come from hitting his head while trying to get out from under Trayvon. The post did not say that the hitting of the head was done intentionally to claim self defense or anything of the sort. Thank you.

Being a man I'm not going to stereotype what women would tend to do. I see the jury asking for a clarification about manslaughter as there being some dissension in the jury and not a means to validate what they think is true.

But that's just me. MOO.

My apologies - I am a woman so I was saying what I would do which I agree may be unfair. To me this is very serious - and I would want to be sure what I had decided was correct and legal.

IMO

:seeya: Yes ... but the Penalty Phase was worse, especially because of the way it ended !

And now waiting on the Re-Trial of the Penalty Phase is much worse :scared:

:waitasec: Did that make sense ? LOL !

MOO !

I have forgotten....lol....PTSD!!

O/T

OMG, HLN is showing a commercial for Perfect Polly... it's a fake parakeet with a perch. For just $14.99. It's head turns around. The old folks seem to love it. Either that or I am now hallucinating. Which is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member