Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you put the same weight in her testimony (11:19:19 on the same Youtube) when she says TM said "Oh, s**t, *****is behind me"?
And at 11:20 she hears TM say "Why are you following me for?"
Heavy breathing man says : "Whats you doing around here?"
And at 11:22, she hears TM say "Get off, get off........."...and phone goes dead...?
Or do you believe only her testimony that TM told her he was "At" his dad's fiance's, but not the other part of her testimony?
Not snark, just wondering what you believe is credible and non-credible in her testimony.

I believe that GZ was probably behind him because he was walking back to where GZ was and did not see him because he had walked through like GZ said he did past the opening in the buildings.. But when GZ was walking back I think that is when TM spotted him again, maybe on his way back to the house again, and then turns and confronts GZ. coming out of the darkness..

GZ said at one point.. TM was just "there.. " And that makes sense with TM being back there in the dark looking for GZ.

I believe that TM confronted him and

VERDICT!

Only A tad? :floorlaugh:

I am like a total addict right now!

Your husband sounds like a sweetheart!

He is. And he deserves a medal. After all, he's stuck with me for almost 20 years. That takes guts, I'm tellin' ya. Now that's a real man. :floorlaugh:

ATTENTION:

It is 8:36 local time as I write this. Right now, on the street outside my home, I see NINE teens matching the racial and clothing profile of Trayvon Martin. They seem to be coming and going, singly and in pairs, moving about without purpose or direction. Some even seem to be talking on their cell phones.

I'll keep you updated as the crisis progresses.

It's 8:39 now. That's three MINUTES from the previous entry. Some of this gang have left (not sure where, perhaps casing the neighborhood) and others have moved off down the street. In this three minute period, the suspects that remain have only gone about 150 feet. Clearly something must be wrong with them. Definately on drugs or something.

I will keep you updated....

It's 8:44. Eight minutes since my first report. There are five of them, and they haven't moved. They are checking me out I think, or maybe just sitting on the curb talking.

What truly scares me is that it is now going on TWO HOURS later in the evening tha nthe night Trayvon was killed. Two hours later, and these suspects -- I mean teens -- are just milling around without a purpose, acting all "suspicious" and terrifying the neighborhood.

And note, while I am trying to make a point, in fact everything that I have written here is true. The kids are really out there, they really are just wandering around living life at a teen pace. But I am not insane. I do not see random teenagers, regardless of their race or clothing, as a threat.

It's 8:47 and they are still there. Where's Zimmerman when you need him!?!

No. Because GZ never had the upper hand.. TM was not beaten, cut, His sweatshirt not pulled.. No hits with a flashlight. To me the evidence shows that TM got the upper hand first and fast.

It only goes to TM if he was the one who was under physical attack and that is not what the evidence shows. OMO
I totally agree. Did the Defense ever bring up point- that, clearly, George never got a punch or hit in?

DR G on Fox

BBM

She said a witness will tailor their testimony depending on which side they are testifying.

She also said one can move after being shot. Also that absence of DNA proves nothing. It is the presence of DNA that proves something.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member