Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, seriously, were TM's parents in the courtroom? I'm just curious as I didn't see them.

Respectfully, the jury's decision is all that matters.

I will never believe that what GZ did was within the law....i did not believe his stories...but I DO respect the jury's decision.

Just stating there's a difference

Yes, the jury has spoken. I still believe GZ killed Trayvon in cold blood. No remorse. So now I have to believe that God will judge him.

She is costing the state so much money, not just with this case. Gosh and I voted for her.

And that poor woman just got 20 years for firing warning shots (also prosecuted in FL). Crazy if you ask me.
We have actual killers not getting that much time.

AC sounds like she is in a beauty contest. I think she has her eyes on the Governors mansion in a couple of years. IMO

That will NEVER happen. I think people will be thoroughly disgusted with how SHE handled this case. IMO

This is a case of malicious prosecution, and I hope it never happens to anyone else.
The scam is falling apart, and I look forward to watching the outcome.

IMO

I'm sorry if I cross the line but she is working my last nerve with her pissant attitude. she sounds like a condescending snot and it is blatantly obvious she is covering her hiney.

I'm done.

AC sounds like she is in a beauty contest. I think she has her eyes on the Governors mansion in a couple of years. IMO

Why is she smiling and talking all singsongy? She sounds like she is talking to pre-schoolers.

Anyone have a link for the Sanford FL Police Scanner? Hoping for a peaceful evening, but not sure they are going to get one:(

All PD are on alert from Miami up to the pan handle..I would suppose some major cities as well across the country..My son in law is now in SWAT gear Coral Springs and shall be in gear until calm is assured

Disappointing day and decision.

I am more disgusted by this verdict than I was by the Casey Anthony decision. Not because I am watching another monster go free, though that's bad enough, but because he is walking out the door a hero to too dammed many people.

This was a case that many of us were passionate about. For some of us, this case will stand as yet another reminder that equal justice remains a myth. Not that we needed the reminder.

*BBM*
Honestly Chris this is what disturbs me the most also.
No matter what happened that night and whomever was at fault, I think some people are going to try to use it to further their own agendas.
With Newtown fading away and everyone forgetting how upset we were about gun control (or lack thereof), I don't want this to be seen as a "PRO" by anyone wanting to push down tighter regulations.

JMO

Like she's accepting her academy award. She makes me totally and completely ill. jmo

I think GZ will be fine as he will no doubt find a way to profit.IMO
My fear is that he will feel so empowered that he causes harm yet again.

IMO

well, I hope he decides not to get out of his car, I'm sure he will be much more careful from here on out.

I think he learned his lesson IMO

The question that reporters should be asking Angela Corey is why did she over charge this case. They are not asking that. MOO.

Question? I haven't followed the trial. Why was the jury made up of only 6 people and not 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member