Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't watch. Heard the news from DH. Oh my. Such a relief!

The state failed RJ in my opinion. They should have worked with her more and maybe brought in a translator. I read somewhere english wasn't her first language. .....I feel bad for her. I know she was disrespectful but she comes from a different world.

I think the jury reached the correct verdict but I am still full of saddness. I hope everyone can find peace.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I heard the parents plan on suing Zimmerman. Which civil law is easier to prove than criminal law.

What exactly would the parents get from Zimmerman? I don't think he has any assets to go after.

Although he may if he writes a book and goes on a media tour, but I think it would be safer for him to just disappear quietly.

Why is she smiling and talking all singsongy? She sounds like she is talking to pre-schoolers.

Ha ha...Laura Ingram tweeted..."is she going to thank the Academy?"

Wow, Bernie is all ego. I mean, that's cool. I like men's men, but let it go. You are all showing your @ss3s. Still talking about profiling and following, how about addressing the crime that persists in your community that led to such fear of outsiders? Address that.

Oh and now she's thanking everyone. Wow her demeanor scares me. It's not normal.

I feel sick. Absolutely sick. No justice for the VICTIM in this case. All of my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

In my opinion the victim did get justice. Zimmerman was a victim of a very nasty beating that could have cost him his life.

Dear Lord, I expected her to break out her wave and don her tiara at any moment..

Question? I haven't followed the trial. Why was the jury made up of only 6 people and not 12?

That's the way they do it in Florida. They need 12 jurors for capital cases and 6 for others. JMO

I'm very sad about the verdict but it is as i predicted. I think the stand your Ground laws do not apply to a very substantial segment of our population.

Lol Fox News just called AC Angela "Story." FTLOG, it was just in front of you on a screen!

Not gonna happen crowds are already gathering. I hope the police take a careful approach right now, because if they do anything it better be very carefully, because it is not going to take much for these crowds to turn against the police. They need to realize that whatever action they take can have serious consequences.
As do those who have made the decision to join the crowd. Laws will be followed or there will be arrests because we are ALL responsible for the decisions we make and the consequences that follow.

I wish someone would have asked Angela Corey about the Citizens Indictment against her. IMO

What exactly would the parents get from Zimmerman? I don't think he has any assets to go after.

Although he may if he writes a book and goes on a media tour, but I think it would be safer for him to just disappear quietly.

Regardless of verdict, he is screwed.

I'm very sad about the verdict but it is as i predicted. I think the stand your Troy d laws do not apply to a very substantial segment of our population.

They didn't use syg in this case just self defense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member