SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phoenix Lights about 10+ years ago? They started up here (actually a place called "Drake") and I and the kids SAW them!!!! Totally ******' AWESOME! 7 of them and they were shifting back and forth, it was outrageous!
Now my son, when he was not more than 5, woke me up from sleep one night, yelling from the living room. He swore up and down there were cricket people in a ball that were talking to him and said they would come back and visit him. O....K......
Always being the parent who wouldn't dismiss what my child claimed, the next morning, I asked him to draw a picture.......
Holy chit!!!!!
He had never seen ANY movies or programs about UFOs. So in his best doodles, he drew a cigar kinda thing with what you could only describe as "Grays" with antennae, waving from ports on the space ship. I put the picture up with a magnet on the fridge.
When I got home with the kids that evening after work, the picture was GONE.

I don't have a clue, it still baffles me today......spooky!

I do remember that very well.

I heard they were determined to be flares. Did they look like flares to you?

Everyone I have heard that claimed to have seen them said, no way!

I do remember that very well.

I heard they were determined to be flares. Did they look like flares to you?

Everyone I have heard that claimed to have seen them said, no way!

*snort* Definitely NOT flares! They had independent actions, left, right, up, down, and the so called air base those flares were shot from? Almost 200 miles away from here, to say nothing of mountain ranges :facepalm:
On the 10th anniversary, there was someone on the local news that was re-opening the investigation, but I haven't heard anything more.
Stephen King even mentioned them in the begining of his book, "The Dreamcatcher".
No, those lights were dancing and circling, a few would stay stationary and the others would zip here and there, then the others would do the same. It totally blew me away. I thought they could have been helicopters from Gunsite Training Center......but there was absolutely no noise and they were single lights, not the typical cluster lights on the Apaches that Gunsite usually has visiting them. Way too quick, when they moved, to be helicopters.They were in the western sky and came from the North slowly going South.

PS: Just checked and I guess it was 16 years ago? Cripes, out here in the country, you loose track of time!

My daughter got a T shirt out of my husbands closet where I have stored my dead brothers things. On a shelf was a Duke University T shirt that he gave me for Christmas in 1981. He was murdered in 1982. I have not worn that shirt since his death. My daughter did not know. I have fallen apart seeing it on my daughter after 31 years of cherishing it in a safe place. How do I let this go? It is haunting me and I can't stop crying. A trigger I guess. I didn't want to over react in front of her, but it has bothered me since I saw it. I want my brother back. This is so painful after all this time. I don't want my children to be affected than they are with a PTSD mother. Please tell me what to do...

Hi Zuri, I'm just popping back in for a quick minute and saw your post. I can't tell you how very sorry I am for the pain that you feel. I think what you're feeling is so completely normal. You obviously love your brother dearly. That is so special. Don't ever let go of that. Cry when you need to. It's good for the soul. Don't worry about your daughter seeing you cry. It's good for them to know that you are not just a mom, but that you are actually human. I know that's a tough concept for kids :) You are perfectly 100% normal and wonderful.

Sending you hugs and healing. I hope you have sweet dreams of your brother tonight :seeya:

The Phoenix Lights about 10+ years ago? They started up here (actually a place called "Drake") and I and the kids SAW them!!!! Totally ******' AWESOME! 7 of them and they were shifting back and forth, it was outrageous!
Now my son, when he was not more than 5, woke me up from sleep one night, yelling from the living room. He swore up and down there were cricket people in a ball that were talking to him and said they would come back and visit him. O....K......
Always being the parent who wouldn't dismiss what my child claimed, the next morning, I asked him to draw a picture.......
Holy chit!!!!!
He had never seen ANY movies or programs about UFOs. So in his best doodles, he drew a cigar kinda thing with what you could only describe as "Grays" with antennae, waving from ports on the space ship. I put the picture up with a magnet on the fridge.
When I got home with the kids that evening after work, the picture was GONE.

I don't have a clue, it still baffles me today......spooky!

1997 I think...something like that. Oops looks like you found that already lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Here's a map with Drake at the top, where they were first spotted, and the Barry Goldwater Proving area where the "flares were from", according to the military. The red line is the path the lights went, from North to South.
No WAY they could have been in the western skies, moving North to South, if they were shot way down south, they would have gone away from the proving grounds, not towards them.
phx lights.jpg

My daughter got a T shirt out of my husbands closet where I have stored my dead brothers things. On a shelf was a Duke University T shirt that he gave me for Christmas in 1981. He was murdered in 1982. I have not worn that shirt since his death. My daughter did not know. I have fallen apart seeing it on my daughter after 31 years of cherishing it in a safe place. How do I let this go? It is haunting me and I can't stop crying. A trigger I guess. I didn't want to over react in front of her, but it has bothered me since I saw it. I want my brother back. This is so painful after all this time. I don't want my children to be affected than they are with a PTSD mother. Please tell me what to do...

Oh, Zuri, I feel for you. Would your brother be joyful to see his niece wearing that shirt? If so, I think the only thing to feel might be happiness that she found it.

Night, fellow Sleuthers!!!!! :eek:fftobed:
Hope ol' CMJA is sweatin' bullets and dreading getting up at 4:00 am to go to her status conference. We'll have to check KCL's thread to see if Katie got into the hearing tomorrow............and don't you kids be scary each other with UFO stuff!
:ufo:

I'm not sure

When? What did you see?
I saw 3 lights in the sky sitting still in a triangle form. All of a sudden one darted really fast the the others seemed to follow. I wasnt one bit scared. It was so interesting! I think its been about 30 years ago around 2:00 a.m.

Tomorrow morning, (if I remember correctly at this late in the night)
10:30 AZ time-zone.
I hope we get to see a pastey-faced pout tomorrow.
Feeling sticky from the heat of her holding cell, and clammy, from fear of the future.
Breathing her peaniut butter breath all over Ms. Wilmot and crew.
I can dream. < grin>

2 hours until the hearing right?

i never even thought to check if it will be streamed live?

highlight of my day seeing her in shackles and stripes :floorlaugh:

Quick change of subject... Anyone ever see a UFO?

When I was around 15 we moved and I had to take the city bus to school, the bus came around 6:30 a.m. and it was usually dark and no one else took that bus so I was always alone at the stop.

One morning I noticed a light in the sky, moving from my right to left, not particularly fast, it got to a point that was above a street light (way above but it's the only point of reference I had), did this odd sort of loop pattern and then went back the way it came. I don't remember giving it a great deal of thought that day but the next morning it came back and did the same thing so I told one of my brothers that afternoon.

He came down to the bus stop with me the next morning, it came back, did the same thing, and that was the last time I ever saw it. I still remember it like it happened last week, how it looked in the sky, my brother's disappointment that it wasn't huge like a Star Trek ship but just this weird smallish light with no sound doing gymnastics in the sky at 6:15 a.m. for 3 mornings in a row.

I wish they would come back. I've moved far away from there but I think they're smart enough to find me, if they want. ;)

Zuri, have you ever seen the Shirley Temple movie "The Bluebird" ? It's a cheesy movie and as much as I love Shirley, she was terrible in it, but anyway... there's a scene where she's walking through a cemetary and comes upon her grandmother and grandfather's graves. The next scene is her old grandparents, asleep on a bench in front of their little cottage, dimly lit, resting on each other. Suddenly, the lights come up, they wake up and smile at each other and the grandmother says "Somebody must be thinking of us!".

I tell you this because I want to encourage you to find JOY in your daughter finding your brother's t-shirt - and not only finding it, but wearing it in front of you. This is a gift. You say you want your brother back, I promise you, this is a way to get him back and keep him back. Think of him in the light, not in a dimly lit closet who's door is never opened. Think of your brother on the back of your daughter, and when you're done crying (which I also encourage you to do, as it's normal and it makes you feel better afterwards), then smile, and tell your daughter everything you can remember about your brother. Including what that t-shirt means to you.

take care, much love and God bless.

Hello you guys

I don't expect anything dramatic today but I'll be here to watch the hearing anyway.

Hello you guys

I don't expect anything dramatic today but I'll be here to watch the hearing anyway.

I'm going to visit a neighbor/friend in the hospital this morning. Same neighbor I was visiting the afternoon of CKJA's 1st degree murder verdict AND CKJA's extreme cruelty finding.

Maybe I should have visited her on the day the jury hung on the DP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth