16 July 2013 status conference discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 25s
#JodiArias atty Willmott arrives & goes to chambers

7/9/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 7/10/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR ENTRY OF NUNC PRO TUNC ORDER FOR RETENTION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERTS WHO TESIFIED IN THE FIRST TRIAL AS WELL AS PROSPECTIVE ORDER FOR THOSE WHO WILL TESTIFY IN THE UPCOMING PENALTY PHASE

Hmmmm..

:seeya: That's what I have -- fluorescent colored lines :scared:

I'm guessing that means we won't be able to watch. Wah.

Relying on all of you to post updates for us worker bees! I can't get on Twitter at work. :(

This is what the docket says..

7/16/2013 10:30 Oral Argument
7/18/2013 8:30 Oral Argument
7/18/2013 10:00 Trial

7/9/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 7/10/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR ENTRY OF NUNC PRO TUNC ORDER FOR RETENTION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERTS WHO TESIFIED IN THE FIRST TRIAL AS WELL AS PROSPECTIVE ORDER FOR THOSE WHO WILL TESTIFY IN THE UPCOMING PENALTY PHASE

Hmmmm..

Isn't that where the defense wants to now go with the states experts that claim she's borderline and shouldn't be executed?

From WAT :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is in chambers. I am enjoying catching up with @bskoloff. I see he hasn't gotten a new quieter keyboard yet though #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

No sign of #JodiArias yet. I keep listening for the sleigh bells jingling but nothing yet.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

‏@********* 2m Nurmi, Wilmott, Jodi, Martinez, = ALL IN JUDGES CHAMBERS #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
No sign of #JodiArias yet. I keep listening for the sleigh bells jingling but nothing yet.

Monica Lindstrom‏@monicalindstrom 1m
#JodiArias Update: Counsel just came out of chambers, JA not in courtroom yet, Judge not on bench...on time? yeah, right

From WAT :

1 M Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

No one in the courtroom right now but media and spectators. Very quiet in here except for the keyboard smashing/typing. #JodiArias

Does anyone else see anything besides colored squares and beeping?

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m
#JodiArias Update: Counsel just came out of chambers, JA not in courtroom yet, Judge not on bench...on time? yeah, right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle