SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching Dr. Drew last week! Wow, he encourages some bad behavior. I was only watching it for Mark E and the Behavior Bureau. I love the psychologists, but the meanness and chaos was getting way too annoying.
I'm sorry I missed tonight if Dr. demarte was on, I liked her. She seemed so smart, even though newer to the profession.

Wow, Bernina- sounds like a lot of work.
All animals are wonderful (not insects tho' :floorlaugh:).
I thought I smelt a skunk tonight when I went out for a cigarette. The Queen knows nothing about skunks, so I'm not letting her out 'til later for her last pit stop. I though people used tomato juice to wash out the skunk smell???

Bottle of peroxide, 1/4 cup BAKING SODA (thank you, I Love To Bend Pages!)1/2 cup of Dawn, and a bucket of water, mix well, suds up the pups, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse well. Works great! (if I remember the recipe correct, got to find it!)

Well, I missed you all, was over getting the back story to AS so I can be prepared for her upcoming trial.
She is definitely something else! Saw part of her testimony in her BF's murder trial........very hostile, strange, self serving. We should be ready with all the experience we've garnered with CMJA, "Bring on the trial Shrinks!" :floorlaugh:
I could see Juan slicing and dicing her on the stand, but I understand, the PA is in the same ballpark with Juan........we shall see! He's a tough act to follow.
Nite, Sleuthers!!!!
:eek:fftobed:

Does anyone know if there will be a Michael Dunn trial board? I remember reading about that when it first happened and just saw on HLN that he's about to go to trial. Disgusting man. Thanks.

I asked before but it got lost up thread. ..

Someone had mentioned that Juans next trial (the alleged cop killer) would be streamed live, can someone find me some info on this because I can't find anything on google.
Tia

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Someone had mentioned that Juans next trial (the alleged cop killer) would be streamed live, can someone find me some info on this because I can't find anything on google.
Tia

Good chance it will ge on WPTV. Do you know when it starts?

Southeastern Connecticut, on the shoreline.

gcharlie, sorry to butt in but do I remember correctly that you've read JA's diary entries for June 2nd and 3rd? If yes, are they posted anywhere that I might see them?

Many thanks. :)

Tia

I found one article (trial divas) that said it would be live streamed and they will carry it, found another (black eye news?) that said cameras will likely be banned, so I have no real clue but if a live stream link becomes available I'll make sure you get it, Josie.

I am on the east coast also. I was talking to a cousin in Florida a little while ago. It is cooler there than it is here.

----------
Hi, I'm in Ohio and its stifling hot here too. I'll try to remember this in January when I'm freezing my azs off with below zero!!!:floorlaugh: :seeya:

----------
Hi, I'm in Ohio and its stifling hot here too. I'll try to remember this in January when I'm freezing my azs off with below zero!!!:floorlaugh: :seeya:

Stifling here too! And they just shut my water off to work on something! WTH!?!

I called my husband to tell him... His reply... "oh yeah, I forget to tell you, they sent a letter last week"
I could kill him! He doesn't remember how long they said we'd be without. So... I'm taking my unshowered self to the water department and ask!

You guys. I happen to be waiting with a friend in the King County (Seattle) courthouse right now, in the same courtroom, they just had a hearing for a £%*%&#8364;<*% who stabbed his wife multiple times. Name is Polliack, I think. Victim's family here and it is surreal and totally unexpected to encounter this. How many times do these horrific killings occur and we never know it??? I am rambling. Just stunned at being in the same room with people who have suffered such pain. This guy is a real freak. State asked for protection order for basically his whole family.

ETA: name is Aleksandr Polak. Stalked his exwife and stabbed her 72 times. I laid eyes on this piece of filth. I wonder if this will make national coverage. Local media were present.

gcharlie, sorry to butt in but do I remember correctly that you've read JA's diary entries for June 2nd and 3rd? If yes, are they posted anywhere that I might see them?

Many thanks. :)

Wish that I could oblige, but I have not seen them. If I related anything, it would have been from ALV's testimony summarizing the entries.

Just looked at my notes. No diary entry for June 2. Notes comment that June 1 entry is a long one. Writes about visiting Darryl, Matt and Ryan. Talks about mentioning trip to Utah to Travis and he was not enthusiastic about it. TA tries to guilt her about trip. She stands her ground.

ALV said that text messages around this date are conversational.

ABC, would you please share the diaries with us peons at no charge? TY!

Wish that I could oblige, but I have not seen them. If I related anything, it would have been from ALV's testimony summarizing the entries.

Just looked at my notes. No diary entry for June 2. Notes comment that June 1 entry is a long one. Writes about visiting Darryl, Matt and Ryan. Talks about mentioning trip to Utah to Travis and he was not enthusiastic about it. TA tries to guilt her about trip. She stands her ground.

ALV said that text messages around this date are conversational.

ABC, would you please share the diaries with us peons at no charge? TY!

Thanks so much for the response and info, I sure wish they would all be released as well. Do you recall which ones were suspected to have been possibly written after his murder and backdated? I remember some controvery but not which entries those were. Thanks again. :)

Waters back on, was on by the time I got to the water department:/

Waters back on, was on by the time I got to the water department:/

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I really don't mean to laugh; it's just that this is something that I would do- run down to the water dept. to complain (for nothing :facepalm:).

I'm amazed how my computer is running and it's thanks to you :seeya:. I bought a book about computers for stupids like me- maybe it will help me become Super Computer Old Fart :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Anyway, here's a funny especially for you.
HOW WAS I BORN

Little Johnny asks:
- Daddy, how was I born?

- Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I really don't mean to laugh; it's just that this is something that I would do- run down to the water dept. to complain (for nothing :facepalm:).

I'm amazed how my computer is running and it's thanks to you :seeya:. I bought a book about computers for stupids like me- maybe it will help me become Super Computer Old Fart :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Anyway, here's a funny especially for you.
HOW WAS I BORN

Little Johnny asks:
- Daddy, how was I born?

- Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male!

I'm glad I could help and you're running faster:)

That joke is hysterical and a little too close to reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998