KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These tweets were tweeted Tuesday on the convicted murderer's twitter account. Gosh, all this publicity... what's a murderer to do? :jail: I wonder if our courtroom "eyes" glared intensely? LOL.

"The State rejected my 3rd request for a plea to settle quietly and less expensively,” she tweeted. “Off to retrial we go. Sorry, taxpayers."

"a few of my dedicated haters came all the way 2 court 2day just 2 glare at me."

“I’m flattered. Thought it was I who had nothing better 2 do.”

These tweets were tweeted Tuesday on the convicted murderer's twitter account. Gosh, all this publicity... what's a murderer to do? :jail: I wonder if our courtroom "eyes" glared intensely? LOL.

"The State rejected my 3rd request for a plea to settle quietly and less expensively,” she tweeted. “Off to retrial we go. Sorry, taxpayers."

"a few of my dedicated haters came all the way 2 court 2day just 2 glare at me."

“I’m flattered. Thought it was I who had nothing better 2 do.”
Typical. It's beyond her to realize there were no "haters" there for her. There were caring "friends" there for Travis and his family.
Hope your back is feeling better KCL :)

Thanks for the love guys. My back is almost 100%, Alfonse is more stable for the moment and they are keeping him in his program and I'm hittin the road for Sedona.
Ahhhhh....great weekend all! :seeya:

Ohyeah, Jodi and her "haters". That almost sounds Kieferesque to me. They all seem to be sharing the same brain at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304