WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sky Crew,

I am sorry I have been away for so long -- I have a really good excuse! But, first, I find it so sad that Sky was found on page 4 so I'm giving him one HUGE BUMP!

Anyhow, I was away because I was busy with the birth of my son! River Mateo was born on July 14th. He weighed in at a hefty 9lbs, 3 oz and 21.5 inches in length. He's the love of my life and I don't think I've ever been this happy before. We considered Sky as a middle name (with a different first name) but eventually settled on River Mateo. Sometimes, we call him 'Rio' for short since he has some Hispanic genes. His middle name, Mateo, means 'Gift of God' and that's truly what he feels like -- such a tiny blessing after such a long wait. :) I hope that he, one day, grows into a bold but kind young man who uses his talents to help others -- much like the generous hearts on this forum do every day for Sky. I've missed you guys!

Now, bump-bump-bump!

Love,
~Rouge

Gorgeous little fellow. Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH Rouge, what a beautiful baby boy!!!! Bless his sweet little heart!!! What a lucky little guy to have such loving parents! Your pride shines through as I read your post! :heartbeat:
Congrats my friend!!! And,thank you SO much for sharing this incredible news with us!!!

Love Auntie GateKeeper ;)

Congratulations Rouge, what a gorgeous little boy, so precious!!!!

Sky, you are precious to us too. We hope and pray Julia or someone else will step up with information about you- we want you home.

One day closer, sweetheart.

:rockon::great::clap::yourock:Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Rio is beautiful baby.
I am so happy for you2.

Many, many congratulations rouge - he looks so tiny but 9lbs isn't tiny at all! It's wonderful you found time to think of Sky when you must be so busy being Mom to a new baby.

Congratulations Rouge, what a gorgeous little boy, so precious!!!!

Sky, you are precious to us too. We hope and pray Julia or someone else will step up with information about you- we want you home.

One day closer, sweetheart.

I keep wondering what I would ask my sister/ daughter if they lost a son in the same circumstances as Sky.

My first question would be why didn't you take him with you, and go to the first inhabited place to call for help? I suppose. I don't think an answer along the lines of him being too heavy or ill would wash - there's even less reason to have left him alone, sick, and Julia looked perfectly capable physically of carrying her own little boy. I've personally witnessed a Mom in a panic carrying twin babies AND a toddler!

(And yes, I know I should have helped, and if I could have run as fast as her, I would have done...)

Bumping for my main man, Sky. We're always here for you....

Huge congrats!! Look at his handsome head of dark hair too!! All the best to you and your beautiful family.

:bump:

for Sky!

and CONGRATS to you Rouge - beautifuly baby boy!!!

:cheer:

Dear Sky Crew,

I am sorry I have been away for so long -- I have a really good excuse! But, first, I find it so sad that Sky was found on page 4 so I'm giving him one HUGE BUMP!

Anyhow, I was away because I was busy with the birth of my son! River Mateo was born on July 14th. He weighed in at a hefty 9lbs, 3 oz and 21.5 inches in length. He's the love of my life and I don't think I've ever been this happy before. We considered Sky as a middle name (with a different first name) but eventually settled on River Mateo. Sometimes, we call him 'Rio' for short since he has some Hispanic genes. His middle name, Mateo, means 'Gift of God' and that's truly what he feels like -- such a tiny blessing after such a long wait. :) I hope that he, one day, grows into a bold but kind young man who uses his talents to help others -- much like the generous hearts on this forum do every day for Sky. I've missed you guys!

Now, bump-bump-bump!

Love,
~Rouge

Oh My Goodness, Rouge!

Congratulations on your new cherub!

He is lucky to have such loving parents... And I am certain you all will make a lovely family!

:baby: :balloons: :baby: :balloons: :baby:

My friend just gave me news today that their newish baby, who had been in plaster since birth (language barrier so I don't know the exact details, but it was hip problems), got rid of the lot yesterday! She's free to kick Dad and show him who is boss and he is thrilled. He is SO proud of his first baby, though she doesn't have even half of rouge's baby's hair.

I briefly wondered what he would say if I told him about a Mom many miles away who lost her baby son, and hasn't done much to find him. But I zipped it. Let loving Dad and Mom have their moment of joy. Save the sadness for those who caused it.

I wonder if Julia would help spearhead a renewed search for her son?

If we are allowed to speculate, does anyone have a theory on where this precious baby may be, COD, theories etc?

If we are allowed to speculate, does anyone have a theory on where this precious baby may be, COD, theories etc?

If I knew where Sky was,I wouldnt be HERE. As far as what do I THINK has HAPPENED to our Little Man...I dont know. :confused:

I know that Id like to think that he is hidden somewhere,alive and safe. I even have my thoeries about how this could certainly be possible. But I suspect Julia has taken him from us, and now he flys with the angels. Oh my,my heart just aches to even type those words...
I know deep down in my soul that Julia is a guilty monster...I have no doubt about that.

Thank heavens Sky has got his dad searching for him, and the posters here. You know that little French 5 -year-old Fiona Chafoulais, who Mom lost in a park? Well, supporters in France set up a FB page for the tot, because there was nothing else. Very respectful. There were a few other things out there too, in French social media. Also respectful.

Mom asked them all to shut down.......And they've just done it! No arguments!

I've been imagining what posters here on Sky's thread would say if Mom asked them to stop posting and go away......

I don't think there is any chance of that, little Sky. Your Mom's from Europe; like me, and like little Fiona. But you were disappeared in the USA, baby. They do things different there, thankfully. I know people won't give up until they find out where you are.

I haven't been able to be here as often as I would like but I finally got to see baby Rouge and he is gorgeous! Congratulations!!! And that hair....are you related to the Trumps? ;)

I'm so happy for you both....I'm sending all of my love....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88