LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

These aren't new articles, but they haven't been posted.

Keiosha, you have a whole lotta love waiting for you at home, honey.

Missing Duson girl's family issues plea for information
Acadiana bureau
April 19, 2013
by Billy Gunn
“We all love her. I miss her because I love her a lot,” said Keiosha’s grandfather, Joseph Earl Narcisse.

“We love you. We’re waiting on you. We’ve been waiting on you,” said Keiosha’s aunt, Lena Lewis. “If you’re somewhere out there and hearing this, we really miss you.”

Missing in Acadiana: Keiosha Felix

Posted: May 1, 2013 11:58 AM
by Allison Bourne-Vanneck
"Keiosha if you're looking at this please come back home, you know we miss you, we love you," Lewis said...

"I hope we go until we find her. Til' she comes home. People going to get tired of seeing our face. They may get tired of seeing the flyer, but for me personally, I can't give up on her," Charles said.

Hadn't caught this before....
On Tuesday night, Duson police, with assistance from the Zachary Police Department, arrested Leon Wilkerson Jr., 43, on a warrant for second-degree kidnapping and simple rape of Felix. The warrant was issued by the 15th Judicial District Court

http://theadvocate.com/home/3449378-125/two-more-people-arrested-in

I know at one time people were saying Keiosha may be in BR. (http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/local-news/increasing-evidence-point) I wonder if LE still thinks she may be in that area.

Did they think that (and do they still think that) due to the fact that the man arrested then set free for her kidnapping and rape lived/lives in Zachary (which is a little north of Baton Rouge)? If he's from Zachary, she may well be in the BR/Zachary/Baker/even St. Francisville area.....Many of these areas outside of BR are kind of rural and may not have heard/seen as much about her disappearance.

Makes me want to plaster her flier all over north BR and the other towns mentioned above. Is there anywhere I can get a bunch of free fliers (already printed)? Anyone know?

Hadn't caught this before....

http://theadvocate.com/home/3449378-125/two-more-people-arrested-in

I know at one time people were saying Keiosha may be in BR. (http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/local-news/increasing-evidence-point) I wonder if LE still thinks she may be in that area.

Did they think that (and do they still think that) due to the fact that the man arrested then set free for her kidnapping and rape lived/lives in Zachary (which is a little north of Baton Rouge)? If he's from Zachary, she may well be in the BR/Zachary/Baker/even St. Francisville area.....Many of these areas outside of BR are kind of rural and may not have heard/seen as much about her disappearance.

Makes me want to plaster her flier all over north BR and the other towns mentioned above. Is there anywhere I can get a bunch of free fliers (already printed)? Anyone know?
I don't remember LE ever saying that. IIRC, a high volume of tips coming in from BR led them to believe she might be there, initially. At different times they also thought she was in Mississippi and Texas. We haven't heard a word from LE since April when they said they were still looking for the man in the video. Where are you, Keiosha?

I checked the Find Keiosha Felix Now Facebook page today - there hasn't been an update since June.

I searched google for recent news articles about Keiosha and got zero results.

:(

Keiosha was a ward of the state when she went missing. The state, for all intents and purpose, was Keiosha's parent/guardian/family. Shouldn't the state be playing the role of advocate for finding Keiosha, keeping her name out there, etc.?

We haven't forgotten you, Keiosha. I hope you're out there somewhere and soon to be found & rescued.

:anguish::anguish:I thought everyone would like to know......I worked fairly closely with the admin of the FindKeioshaFelixNow page and the one person pushing police....she reportedly received threats on her life.

The community just did not do anything to help support efforts. Because of the extent of danger involved because of the sex trafficking sting and investigation that was involved, I understood that there was way more at stake than anyone imagined.....we may never find her. The last I heard from the admin of that page was that she was lead to believe from a "secret but reliable" source that she was believed to be dead. I don't know because I was never involved more than raising money for awareness and behind the scene things..........

I brought clothes and toys last year for her little girl for Christmas.......the state wouldn't say where she was but assured that she would get them.
So very sad!!!! I have not forgotten her at all.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back