GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorney indicates he believes opening statements will begin next Monday, August 5th. Trial would last three weeks.

Just in: Judge Adams has ruled physical evidence from Neuman trial will be released to DA for use during #Sneiderman's trial. #WSBTV.

Juror 37 works in Dunwoody, says she has an opinion that Sneiderman is guilty. She's dismissed.

@petchenikwsb @JulieWolfe Of the jurors who expressed an opinion about #AndreaSneiderman, have any said they believe she's not guilty?

@KBJoyner @JulieWolfe Nope.

We have 25 of a needed 40 potential jurors.

#Sneidermantrial jury update: 26 qualified, 17 dismissed. Need to seat 40 before they can empanel the final jury. #WSBTV.

The potential jurors that have passed this phase are to come back Thursday at 1:30.

Getting ready to start on the 2nd group of 50 now.

Judge taking a short break to bring in new jurors for questioning. 30 qualified so far. Only need ten more. #WSBTV.

I love the prosecutor's question to the dentist......"And how will shutting down your business affect you?" Wait, wait.....I've got this one. lol

Court is back in session and Judge Adams is reading the Grand Jury Inditement to the next (and last) batch of prospective jurors.

#SneidermanTrial jury selection update: 34 qualified. I'm live at four with an update on the progress. #WSBTV.

Juror is angry and resents having to be there for jury duty... umm dismissed?? I hope.

Juror is angry and resents having to be there for jury duty... umm dismissed?? I hope.

Looks like not! Will have to use Friday as peremptory kick ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member