GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR0004! and others. Good to see you again ! :)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good morning!

Court is in session and the questioning of prospective jurors has begun.

Juror 72 says she was wrongly arrested in 1992 for a drug possession, charges later dropped. #WSBTV.

Juror 72 qualified, so we're up to 38 now. #Sneiderman attorneys were particularly interested in the woman's wrongful arrest. #WSBTV.

39 jurors are now qualified. #Sneidermantrial. #WSBTV.

WSB feed poor on my droid today . others having the same problem ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

40 jurors now qualified. #Sneidermantrial. #WSBTV.

Judge Adams is still calling prospects, despite reaching 40 prospects. #Sneidermantrial. #WSBTV.

Stuck at 40 prospects chosen. A few more dismissals for hardship and bias. #WSBTV. #AndreaSneidermanTrial.

#AndreaSneiderman jury selection heads into 3rd day. So far, 40 jurors qualified. Waiting to see when judge is satisfied with pool #WSBTV.

The jury and alternates will be chosen tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 and opening statements will begin on Monday morning.

ETA: On break. I suppose there will be more prospective jurors questioned. So much of this is unclear as to why more are being questioned. I am watching 11Alive and the commentator keeps spouting off just to hear himself talk, IMO. We do not get to hear everything the judge says. Oh, well.

Judge Adams is now giving instructions to the pool. Looks like he's satisfied with the 40 qualified. Jury selection 1:30 Thursday. #WSBTV.

Well, looks like Adams is bringing in another panel of potential jurors, so court not adjourned yet. Short recess. #WSBTV.

Well, apparently three who qualified yesterday no longer qualify, according to attorneys, so we are now only at 37 qualified. #WSBTV.

Attorneys now confirm they are trying to qualify 42 jurors from the pool, so that's 5 more to qualify out of the next panel. #WSBTV.

Just clarified with D.A's office about the # discrepancy. 3 jurors who qualified yesterday were contingent. So, we're still at 37.#WSBTV.

I have noticed that as AS and her mother leave the courtroom (her Mom always looks over where RS's parents are sitting) there always seems to be a person who appears to be from the court standing there blocking the sitting area where RS's parents usually sit. jmo

I am keeping up with your postings over here. TY all of you very much!

I am almost finished with the Cady Way trial, it will go to the jury for deliberations this afternoon. I don't expect it to take long. Maybe tomorrow there will be a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23