GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court is back in session. DA is polling juror pool about TV viewing habits, etc. #WSBTV.

UPDATE: One more qualified in the #AndreaSneiderman jury pool. 38 now approved. Four more need to qualify. #WSBTV.

UPDATE: 39th prospective juror now approved in the #AndreaSneiderman pool. 3 More must be seated. #WSBTV.

UPDATE: 40th prospective juror in the #AndreaSneiderman pool is now qualified. 2 more to go. I'm live at 4 with the latest. #WSBTV.

41st prospect qualified. #AndreaSneiderman. #WSBTV.

Random question peeps--are the prospective jurors in the courtroom or are they gathered elsewhere?

42nd prospect qualified! #AndreaSneiderman coverage live in minutes! #WSBTV.

Judge Adams says they have a sufficient number of jurors in the pool now. Final phase of jury selection Thursday afternoon. #WSBTV.

Just got home from vacation, apparently in the nick of time :)

Thanks for the updates y'all! I was kind of stunned to hear the prosecutor dropped charges last week. Trying to catch up!

Thanks for all the info!

Final phase of jury selection in the #AndreaSneiderman trial to begin shortly. 42 will become 15. #WSBTV.

One of the 42 dismissed because husband was hospitalized. #AndreaSneiderman defense wants time to strategize. #WSBTV.

Lawyers are now picking their jurors using "silent strike," meaning we won't hear which jurors they are dismissing until the end. #WSBTV.

This is the first time I have seen the 'silent strike' used. It seems to be a long process and totally boring, lol, but I feel I have to watch.

Lawyers have made their picks for the #AndreaSneiderman jury. Judge will read them now. #WSBTV.

Jurors for Sneiderman Case: 9 women, 6 men. One Hispanic, Two White, rest are African-American. #WSBTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88