GUILTY TX - Amber Lowery, 34, Rising Star, 23 Jul 2013

KTAB News posted this statement on their FB page within the last hour....

According to a Comanche County Sheriff's Officer, law enforcement has been posted at the Lowery property where they have been searching the grounds since Tuesday night.

Currently, a DPS Trooper and a Comanche Deputy have been posted at the entrances to the property.

Why is it easier to murder your wife than walk away?

A former Brownwood Air Evac Lifeteam helicopter pilot who lives near Rising Star with her husband and two small children has been missing since July 23, and her disappearance is being investigated by the Comanche County Sheriff's Office.

51f6bef840eb7.preview-300.jpg

http://www.brownwoodtx.com/news/community/article_3ea5653c-f884-11e2-bf08-0019bb2963f4.html

I found info that she was a pilot on the first day she went missing from a piloting group's FB page that posted her flyer. She had so much talent and really helped people. More than being a wife and mom, she has made a difference in many lives over the years. So sad.

http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index....-in-amber-lowery-case&catid=35:news&Itemid=58

"A witness listed in the documents told authorities that she provided Lowery, who was carrying an infant in a car seat, with a ride from Rising Star to a gate at the couple’s home last Wednesday. The witness identified the man as Michael Lowery after she later saw a television interview of him, according to the search warrant.* The witness also told police that she had seen him walking from a laundry mat where Amber Lowery’s abandon vehicle was later found before she picked him up.** The documents also state that another witness saw Lowery driving the vehicle in the area earlier last Wednesday."

I am praising The Lord God for my husband today!! I have never had to be scared or afraid of him. Ladies if you or someone you know has been abused please get away from the abuser!! We have seen this past week something that no one should ever have to go through, Amber Lowery's family and most of all her children are suffering because of the abuse and now murder. I have seen anger and have been afraid before of people like Mike. I don't understand why she stayed but this morning the only words that I can say is God has a plan!! He did in my life and He brought me out of a situation that He knew was no good for me. I sit here and think about those children not having their mom and all I can think is yes God has a plan!! It's hard to understand the why but I have seen God work out the "why" in my own life and I know He will for Ambers boys. Please as God leads you pray for them!!

KRBC just posted this statement on their FB page.....

According to Texas Department of Public Safety, during the execution of search warrants, human remains were found on Michael Lowery's property.

Michael Lowery is the husband of Amber Lowery, the Rising Star woman who has been missing since last Tuesday. Michael was arrested July 30th and charged with the murder of his wife Amber Lowery. He is being held at the Comanche County jail on a $1,000,000 bond.

We will post updates here and on BigCountryHomepage as we receive more information.

My scanner was blowing up last night around 4 or 5 am. Didn't hear what was being said but it never has that much activity at that time of night. Had to get up and turn it off. Wondering if that is when she was found.

re: affidavit

Very sad history of abuse by this man.

So he drove her car somewhere and then hitched a ride home? It seems like they're always the dumb ones, lucky for LE.

This is just so , so sad...my heart breaks for her children and family...and for all of those who are caught in a vicious cycle of abuse. Makes me so much more appreciative of my kind other half, and my problems pale in comparison.
RIP Amber

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back