GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, This?!

Arrested at first and then let go without charges. OTOH, both Joshes got charged related to the kidnapping/weapons.

ETA: Maybe not, actually. Little Josh might have had the charges dropped right away, too. I just know that he was arrested, but then so was Friend.

Was this witness (the tatoo woman) an accomplice to the kidnapping or an additional kidnapping victim?

She was initially treated as an additional kidnapper but she claimed she was held against her will.

She went with them willingly and took drugs with them and stayed in numerous hotels with them.

My opinion is she went along for the drugs and wasn't really trying to "escape"

What a dog and pony show... my brain is scrambled after the afternoon session today. It's freaky how Gouker finds these drug addicted women to control and abuse. Does anyone believe that Gouker killed Amandas son because of the abortion? "Now we're even." seems melodramatic to me. If not, what's the motive to kill a 14 year old?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttxHcthG9A

She was initially treated as an additional kidnapper but she claimed she was held against her will.

She went with them willingly and took drugs with them and stayed in numerous hotels with them.

My opinion is she went along for the drugs and wasn't really trying to "escape"

They dropped the charges on her and JY though didn't they.

In fact Ms Riddle testifying today started of as a strange coincidence because this morning I began to search out articles about this case so I could understand the backstory better. I never knew about the kidnapping in Alabama until this morning. I found an article that said that Alabama has charged JG with felony kidnapping. I was even wondering who Ms. Riddle was and then oops there she is testifying in the case today.:D

But as I read the many articles out there on this case I became more convinced that JG only changed his story from 'Jr did it' to 'oh wait I did it' when he knew he was most likely going to prison for life on the Alabama charges anyway. He not only kidnapped the woman making her drive over 100 miles but he also forced her to pay for their hotel room and he did this by force using a firearm. So he is in deep do and he knew it. Before it comes to trial additional charges could be added against him such as an enhancement for using a firearm in the commission of a felony and armed robbery.

So that is why he has changed his tune (story) IMOO.

I actually think now it was JY who lured Trey down to the site where he was murdered. Trey would trust a young person more his age like JY and JY took full advantage of that. I also think now (unless something comes out to change my opinion) that JY was the sole murderer of Trey. I do however believe that his father knew it was going to happen and was pleased with his son for doing it.

IMO

I just read an article about the alleged "kidnapping" -- the prosecutor said he couldn't make the charge stuck because Gouker and the victim (Erin) knew each other and had a prior relationship. So it sounds like this was not truly a kidnapping - sounds like it was someone who was along for the ride and got pissed at some point and called the cops on Gouker.

I think everybody's lying and covering for everybody else, including the mother. I think they all know exactly what happened and all share some guilt in what happened to Trey so they started covering for each other and constructing alibis from the beginning.

The only person who's really in the dark is Trey's bio dad.

Thanks for this Minor4th. Makes a little more sense as to why he let her go. Crazy case.

maybe because Trey was going to tell his father or someone else about abuse from "Big Josh" either towards him or his sister? Maybe he just didn't like him...this guy has a rap sheet that is incredible. The words rage and hotheaded in the dictionary probably have a picture of the Dad next to the descriptions.

What I don't understand is everyone throwing the kid under the bus before hearing all the evidence, if there is any at all. This case is incredibly sad, if only for the fact that all the children in this scenario were let down by their parents and other adults in their lives. Even the so called authority figures and legal system doomed these kids. I honestly think that the jury will let this boy off, but I don't think it really matters for him. He has seen so much of the ugliness of life that he will probably not live long anyway. It is just sad to see lives thrown away...none of these kids had a chance from birth.

I was just watching the police interview with JY and heard the detective say that he received info from other students that JY had planned the murder in advance with his father and that it went down the same way they planned. Why isn't he charged with murder?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGD7C1fMOhA

maybe because Trey was going to tell his father or someone else about abuse from "Big Josh" either towards him or his sister? Maybe he just didn't like him...this guy has a rap sheet that is incredible. The words rage and hotheaded in the dictionary probably have a picture of the Dad next to the descriptions.

What I don't understand is everyone throwing the kid under the bus before hearing all the evidence, if there is any at all. This case is incredibly sad, if only for the fact that all the children in this scenario were let down by their parents and other adults in their lives. Even the so called authority figures and legal system doomed these kids. I honestly think that the jury will let this boy off, but I don't think it really matters for him. He has seen so much of the ugliness of life that he will probably not live long anyway. It is just sad to see lives thrown away...none of these kids had a chance from birth.

If the evidence changes so will my opinion but at this time I do believe he is very much guilty. I have read some very disturbing things about JY including the neighbors speaking out saying they were just as afraid of JY as they were JG. I found Ms. Riddle believable when she said JY said he beat Trey to death and laughed about it. I see no reason for her to lie about it.

If more people that knows JY testifies to the same thing (he told me he beat Trey to death) then the jury can consider it as evidence as it comes from testimony from the witness stand. If he has run his mouth to others about the same thing he is going to regret he ever bragged about it, imo. And we see teen killers do this quite often. They seem to have the need to brag about what they have done.

I am not throwing this kid under the bus. He has been charged with a very serious crime and is on trial. By no means do I think he is angelic like the defense would have the jury believe.

But I am certainly not going to throw a 14 year old teen murder victim under the bus. Trey deserves to have justice served against those who participated in his horrific murder. Whether it be one or both of them involved. So be it.......Being a 15 year old doesn't immune him from doing these acts. We have seen much younger defendants than this who were cold as ice and remorseless when they murdered.

What is very sad to me is the tremendous loss of a 14 year old murdered teen who was caring and loving at such a young age that he did not think about himself but instead thought of others. He was willing to stay in the hellhole of a home in order to protect his little sister. That speaks volumes to the true character this young victim possessed within his heart. I also don't believe he and JY were close friends either.

Trey's grandmother said on JVM tonight that the last conversation she had with Trey before he was murdered was when he told her his goal was to join the Marine Corps when he graduated because he felt it would be his duty one day to take care of his little sister. He was an honor student and a member of the choir. He had much to offer. He was one of those children who would make a positive difference in the world even though coming from a highly dysfunctional home.

The true victim in this case is Trey.

The jury just may let him go if they believe he is the person who is seen in the courtroom .......dressed in his oversized old man's sweater vest in order to 'appear' meek and soft.

Or they just may feel quite differently when they view his police interviews and hear his inconsistent statements and see how mature he acts. They may think the person they see in court is not the real Josh Young after all.

Unfortunately in this country millions of children come from highly dysfunctional and abusive homes. Yet the majority never harm another living soul. Being abused doesn't mean someone doesn't know right from wrong and his interviews show he is very well aware of what is going on and seems rather smart and street savvy. Being raised in a dysfunctional home doesn't mean its ok to kill another person either.

imo

Thanks for this Minor4th. Makes a little more sense as to why he let her go. Crazy case.

They still are charging JG with felony kidnapping involving the other woman he forced to drive them over a 100 miles and then forced her to pay for their hotel room.

POLICE: Gouker will face felony kidnapping charge

Madison police say Gouker, his son, Joshua Young, and Jahaira Riddle approached a woman in a Huntsville motel parking asking for a ride to the bus station Wednesday morning. When they stopped at a gas station in Madison, she says Gouker pulled out a gun and demand she drive an hour and a half to Birmingham. She dropped them off at the Rodeway Inn in Homewood, AL, just outside of Birmingham. The woman called Madison police and authorities issued a kidnapping warrant.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/14929929/police-gouker-will-face-kidnapping-charges

They dropped the charges on her and JY though didn't they.

In fact Ms Riddle testifying today started of as a strange coincidence because this morning I began to search out articles about this case so I could understand the backstory better. I never knew about the kidnapping in Alabama until this morning. I found an article that said that Alabama has charged JG with felony kidnapping. I was even wondering who Ms. Riddle was and then oops there she is testifying in the case today.:D

But as I read the many articles out there on this case I became more convinced that JG only changed his story from 'Jr did it' to 'oh wait I did it' when he knew he was most likely going to prison for life on the Alabama charges anyway. He not only kidnapped the woman making her drive over 100 miles but he also forced her to pay for their hotel room and he did this by force using a firearm. So he is in deep do and he knew it. Before it comes to trial additional charges could be added against him such as an enhancement for using a firearm in the commission of a felony and armed robbery.

So that is why he has changed his tune (story) IMOO.

I actually think now it was JY who lured Trey down to the site where he was murdered. Trey would trust a young person more his age like JY and JY took full advantage of that. I also think now (unless something comes out to change my opinion) that JY was the sole murderer of Trey. I do however believe that his father knew it was going to happen and was pleased with his son for doing it.

IMO

From what I read, all of the kidnapping charges against all of them were dropped because it turns out the victim (Erin) was actually an acquaintance of Gouker's and had a prior relationship with him.

I think Jpsh Young killed Trey - but I think there may have been a bigger plan for Goiker to kill Amanda and Terry as well.

This article says kidnapping charges were dropped and Gouker got time served on the gun charge:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/15625488/how-did-joshua-gouker-walk-out-of-jail

"Young came back to Louisville to face his charges in family court while his dad stayed in Alabama on felony kidnapping and illegal gun possession charges. Prosecutor Bob Becher says he couldn't make the kidnapping charge stick. "The victim and the defendant had known each other, had a prior relationship, and there were just a lot of things in the case," says Becher. "(It) didn't seem like we would have enough evidence to go forward." "

Goodson.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/60036152?locale=en-US&mqso=81000230&titleVideoId=60036152&awmatchtype=b&awnetwork=s&awcreative=27090396188&awkeyword=%2Bwatch%20the%20%2Bgood%20%2Bson&awposition=1t1&awexpid=&awdevice=c&awcampaignid=121071908&gclid=CNa1weaS4LgCFSpk7AodgCsAiw

Well here are my thoughts as of today on this case...I live in Southern Indiana I am 2 miles from Louisville,Ky, I have been following this case from the very beginning, weather JG is the one who planned the murder or the one that committed it, I am happy he is no longer on the street in the area Me and my family live in..I think when Cassie Goucker and Josh Goucker testify the jury will have a hard time returning a not guilty verdict in this case, if the Commonwealth has the evidence against JY that I think they do, then take this wanna be like my daddy of of my streets too...I know these crimes happen all over this country, but the thought of either one of these sick sick men having any access to we're my family lives just scares the crap out of me...

If the evidence changes so will my opinion but at this time I do believe he is very much guilty. I have read some very disturbing things about JY including the neighbors speaking out saying they were just as afraid of JY as they were JG. I found Ms. Riddle believable when she said JY said he beat Trey to death and laughed about it. I see no reason for her to lie about it.

If more people that knows JY testifies to the same thing (he told me he beat Trey to death) then the jury can consider it as evidence as it comes from testimony from the witness stand. If he has run his mouth to others about the same thing he is going to regret he ever bragged about it, imo. And we see teen killers do this quite often. They seem to have the need to brag about what they have done.

I am not throwing this kid under the bus. He has been charged with a very serious crime and is on trial. By no means do I think he is angelic like the defense would have the jury believe.

But I am certainly not going to throw a 14 year old teen murder victim under the bus. Trey deserves to have justice served against those who participated in his horrific murder. Whether it be one or both of them involved. So be it.......Being a 15 year old doesn't immune him from doing these acts. We have seen much younger defendants than this who were cold as ice and remorseless when they murdered.

What is very sad to me is the tremendous loss of a 14 year old murdered teen who was caring and loving at such a young age that he did not think about himself but instead thought of others. He was willing to stay in the hellhole of a home in order to protect his little sister. That speaks volumes to the true character this young victim possessed within his heart. I also don't believe he and JY were close friends either.

Trey's grandmother said on JVM tonight that the last conversation she had with Trey before he was murdered was when he told her his goal was to join the Marine Corps when he graduated because he felt it would be his duty one day to take care of his little sister. He was an honor student and a member of the choir. He had much to offer. He was one of those children who would make a positive difference in the world even though coming from a highly dysfunctional home.

The true victim in this case is Trey.

The jury just may let him go if they believe he is the person who is seen in the courtroom .......dressed in his oversized old man's sweater vest in order to 'appear' meek and soft.

Or they just may feel quite differently when they view his police interviews and hear his inconsistent statements and see how mature he acts. They may think the person they see in court is not the real Josh Young after all.

Unfortunately in this country millions of children come from highly dysfunctional and abusive homes. Yet the majority never harm another living soul. Being abused doesn't mean someone doesn't know right from wrong and his interviews show he is very well aware of what is going on and seems rather smart and street savvy. Being raised in a dysfunctional home doesn't mean its ok to kill another person either.

imo

Whoa Ocean, back up a sec. I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone on this site. One of the reasons I love reading WS is that everyone has opinions...and the more I read, the more I learn. But I stand by my statement, that all the children in this situation have been completely let down by the adults in their lives that should have been there to protect them. As for JY, I have no idea if he had anything to do with the murder of Trey. That is why I am watching the trial and seeing where the evidence goes. So far...meh...not seeing much. JMHO. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movalee