GUILTY CO - Leann 'Annie' Meyer, 51, Wheat Ridge, 23 Feb 2013

Me too.

I wonder if they can or will increase the amount of bail with this newest revelation.

I also wonder if the "suicide" case will be reopened.

If the judge will allow it, I think bringing up the suicide would really put MM in a world of hurt because it will show the jury that MM has no problem destroying relationships or people as long as she can get money out of it.

Accused murderer Melissa Miller was sued for fraud by a previous lover who later committed suicide

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-a-previous-lover-who-later-committed-suicide

Wow... I hope LE takes a second look at that supposed suicide! And a different woman (still alive) claims MM blackmailed her! MM is a professional moocher and con artist, escalated to murder. I'm sort of surprised she didn't do a better job of covering her tracks. Thank goodness she didn't.

Wow... I hope LE takes a second look at that supposed suicide! And a different woman (still alive) claims MM blackmailed her! MM is a professional moocher and con artist, escalated to murder. I'm sort of surprised she didn't do a better job of covering her tracks. Thank goodness she didn't.

I hope they do investigate that, and it would be interesting to find out if LE knew about this from the beginning. It kind of sounds like "roommates" were MM's main source of income.

An excerpt from the above link: "In an unrelated 2003 case, the death of another woman who had been involved with Miller was ruled a suicide. The woman killed herself less than a month after she filed a civil suit alleging that Miller stole tens of thousands of dollars from her."

Read the whole article!!!

oh. my. goodness.

This is soooo Lisa Stone.

I'm betting LE has known about this for awhile now, about MM and her scamming, mooching lifestyle.
I feel sorry for anyone that has been a victim of her choices. I'll bet there is more than just the two that's been reported on, also.

MOO

Didn't do such a good job hiding her, did you? You thought you were sooooo smart and were going to get away with this, didn't you?!! Well, they found Annie and now more than likely they have the evidence they need to convict you! Enjoy your last few moments of freedom MURDERER!!!!! You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!

All the lawyering up isn't going to help you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you you were going down murderer!

I'm betting LE has known about this for awhile now, about MM and her scamming, mooching lifestyle.
I feel sorry for anyone that has been a victim of her choices. I'll bet there is more than just the two that's been reported on, also.

MOO
I imagine there are a string of people who were duped by her. And if she decides to plead not guilty to the charges, then maybe we'll get the opportunity to watch her house of cards tumble down in court. Hopefully, the prosecution will be allowed to reveal most, if not all, of the "interesting" things that Ms. Miller has done through the years. I'm very much looking forward to that!

So so so happy to see this news. I knew she was to blame from the very start. RIP Annie! I will pray that the justice system makes sure she gets what she deserves

I imagine there are a string of people who were duped by her. And if she decides to plead not guilty to the charges, then maybe we'll get the opportunity to watch her house of cards tumble down in court. Hopefully, the prosecution will be allowed to reveal most, if not all, of the "interesting" things that Ms. Miller has done through the years. I'm very much looking forward to that!
Agree. What a horrible waste to choose this for a life you were given.

MOO

Agree. What a horrible waste to choose this for a life you were given.

MOO

You're so right! It's one thing if you want to mess up your own life, and quite another to knowingly bring such tremendous pain and suffering to others. And I bet that she (MM), believes herself to be a victim through all of this. What a piece of work she is. Ugh!

Due in court Monday

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...rder-of-leann-annie-meyer-due-in-court-monday

PARK COUNTY, Colo. - A bond hearing is set Monday in Park County for the woman accused of killing missing Wheat Ridge woman LeAnn "Annie" Meyer.

Melissa Miller was arrested on July 15 and a Park County judge set a cash bond of $50,000. She is charged with second-degree murder in her roommate's death.

Her attorney hopes to convince the judge she has ties in Colorado and is not a flight risk.

more at link . . . .

Formal charges delayed in Miller murder case

http://www.theflume.com/news/article_ad46e894-f316-11e2-b4ab-0019bb30f31a.html

excerpt from the link:

Fairplay-based District Judge Stephen Groome reset the hearing for Aug. 5 for a formal filing of charges after a request from Assistant District Attorney Kathy Eberling.

Eberling requested more time to file the charges so she could review materials from the investigation conducted by the Wheat Ridge Police Department and the Park County Sheriff’s Office.

http://kdvr.com/2013/08/26/formal-murder-charge-filed-against-woman-accused-of-killing-roommate/

"Prosecutors in Park County filed a first-degree murder charge..."
"Miller has a preliminary hearing and bond hearing scheduled November 27."

Also:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...1st-degree-murder-in-leann-annie-meyers-death
"...was formally charged with first-degree murder in Park County court Monday. Melissa Ann Miller, 54, faces several felony charges -- first-degree murder after deliberation, theft and two counts of tampering with evidence, according to court records."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back