Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

I would also like add that I am starting to feel so desperately sorry for Darlies mother. I know she has not always behaved well, but I would not wish this situation on anyone. This whole thing is horrible.

As I understand it superficial, in terms of a wound, means that the wound is longer than its deep. I'm becoming, with Cami's knowledge, more convinced of Darlie's guilt, but I still have a gut feeling about Darin. Something about his actions and involvement just doesn't ring true.

I read the link feel very sorry for anyone without knowledge of the entire of body of knowledge of this crime who would believe the misleading presentation.

Just WOW! I am speechless at their interpretation of the process.

Given that they still only have one donation for $85, I would suspect that perhaps people are aware of the case and don't want to help her.

DNA testings is in Darlie's favor and there is a very good reason it hasn't been revealed. When it is made public we will all understand why.

DNA testings is in Darlie's favor and there is a very good reason it hasn't been revealed. When it is made public we will all understand why.

This is the statement we get from her supporters all of the time.
Seriously...why the secrecy?

I think if anything favorable to her had been found during testing we'd have heard before now

You know what, no disrespect to you, but we have been hearing this claim for years and years. There is always "something new in Darlie's favour" yet no one ever releases it and she's still on DR. No one has released the results of the five items tested, neither state nor defence. Darlie's family and friends would have had this to the six o'clock news the minute they found out.

The people on Free Darlie, her supporters, lie about everything. Their latest claim is Darlie will be exonerated and released this summer. They've been claiming that since last February, no signs of any release as yet. It's wishful thinking.

Also according to Darlie's attorney, Lauren Schmidt, and I've read the email from her, Ms. Kee is misinterpreting the dna test results being in Darlie's favour. All they have so far is a hair that doesn't match either Darlie or Darin, a hair that could have been in the home long before the murders or brought in on someone's shoe or clothing.

As I understand it superficial, in terms of a wound, means that the wound is longer than its deep. I'm becoming, with Cami's knowledge, more convinced of Darlie's guilt, but I still have a gut feeling about Darin. Something about his actions and involvement just doesn't ring true.

Darin was fully investigated, in fact, he was the first suspect in this case. The problem is, unlike Darlie, there is no physical or scientific evidence that Darin stabbed anyone. If anything ever comes to light that they can take into a court room and try Darin on, he'll find himself in a pair of handcuffs. And we have to remember that Darlie was adamant that Darin was not the intruder, at the time.

The court does not place much veracity on Darin's claim he was shopping the house for an insurance scam burglary. The original source of this claim is Robbie Kee, Darin's father in law. Two years after the murders, he suddenly remembers Darin spoke about this to him? Six years after the trial Darin profers an affidavit that Darlie asked him for a separation the night of the murders and that he was shopping the house for an insurance scam yet during trial he testified, under oath, and vigorously argued with the prosecutor there were no financial problems, there were no marital problems, there was no huge row that night, everything was peachy keen with them.

I fail to understand why they do this. Anyone can go on her own website and read the medical testimony. Darlie had one superficial slashing wound on her right arm and the slashing wound to her neck, she did not suffer multiple stab wounds. Two days after she was released from hospital, her right arm showed the terrible black and blue bruise under the arm. None of the medical staff ever saw any indication of this brusing during the two days she was in the hospital.

I read the link feel very sorry for anyone without knowledge of the entire of body of knowledge of this crime who would believe the misleading presentation.

Just WOW! I am speechless at their interpretation of the process.

Me too, just speechless at the false claims being reported by whomever this person is.

I feel a bit sorry for Darlie Kee. She's lost two of her grandsons, and it must be horrific to have to believe that your own daughter slaughtered them, and so she clings to the belief that she's innocent. I know if it was mine I would find it hard to concede that they had killed their children.

I just don't get why Darlie didn't try and say "oh Darren did it" while at trial. Even though I know the evidence says he didn't, she was on trial and the death penalty was on the table, if I thought I was up for murder I'd do anything to get a doubt into the juries mind. I think he was involved in wounding her. I just wonder if he's said "you say it was me and I'll kill drake/Darlie Kee...." So she's keeping quiet.

II'm guessing Darlie didn't pin it on Darin because I don't know how she'd do that. There's no evidence to support him doing this. I think it would just be too complicated for her. The intruder story is easier.

I also feel sorry for Darlie Kee. I know some people on here have had run ins with her & Im sure she's not perfect, but I can't imagine the horror of going through what she is going through.

To add to her pain ( and this is public knowledge as there's a public prayer page for him) - Drake, the Routiers surviving son now has Leukaemia. So sad.

Darlie cannot blame Darin in any way for the stabbings because she told the first officers on the scene that the intruder left thru the garage. She then said she yelled for Darin and he came down the stairs. There is no way Darin could have run out the garage and still had time to come down the stairs.
It's always been my belief that Darin came downstairs in response to some noise he heard and found Darlie still trying to stage the scene. This would be why on the 911 call she is heard telling Darin that 'someone came in here and deliberately did this.' (Or something like that)

It's been eighteen months since the post on the http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/ website, concerning DNA testing needed but lack of funds. Wow, eighteen months and they still don't have the money to get the testing done ? Or is it something more. How long will the State allow them to drag this out, on and on and on. Are there no limits? If they don't have the money now, when will they? It also mentions they may lose the pro bono law firm that's represented her for the past eight years, they claim because they don't have money to pay the experts. Or is it just because they know they don't have a case and feel it's futile to invest any more of their time and hard work.
I just wonder what's going on, if anything, as even the Facebook page seems to have been vacated.

Seems like we have been hearing about these latest DNA results forever and that are in favor of Darlie. My question is where is the heck are the results already? I mean this woman has been on death row now for 16 years and now they say they have the DNA results but then now nothing...

I wonder what is keeping the defense from submitting their findings?

Well we don't know it's that; yet. But what is taking so long? Maybe it's not in her favor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back