Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are strange.....

[video=youtube;ZRAr354usf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRAr354usf8[/video]

Me and Bobby McGee........Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

[video=youtube;OTHRg_iSWzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_iSWzM[/video]

Another favorite. Love Radiohead.

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so very special, I wish I was special.......

[video=youtube;lZiNtbgm9oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZiNtbgm9oM[/video]

Princess please send the leftovers down to the South.

I am gearing up for the final episode of Breaking Bad.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I coughed, coughed, coughed some more and slept.

--------
Kensie, I so hope you feel better. coughing a lot is the worst!! get some cough meds. Take care of yourself..:seeya:

[video=youtube;-9poCAuYT-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9poCAuYT-s[/video]

Kensie, please go to the doctor today. You've been dealing with a cough and other symptoms for too long to ignore.

Dear Friends,
I finally went to a doc in a box and I have severe bronchitis. I was told to
get bed rest but all I do at work is sit in a chair and program so I feel like
I can work (I am not contagious).

I got a steroid shot - why - I really do not know. I have never had one before.
I also got 4 prescriptions that I got filled.

I can now quit taking my dog's antibiotic and take a human one !!!! I am just
like Kramer on Seinfeld - remember the episode where he and a dog had the same
cough?

Again, thanks for your concerns.

M - borrow the money from Mom, Dad, your neighbor, your old boyfriend or a friend
and go to the Doctor pronto. It will only get worse.

Dear Friends,

cough?

Again, thanks for your concerns

-------------
Hi Kensie! now you will get well. The steroid shot works wonders. I get them for my COPD. Yes I remember the Seinfeld episode with Kramer and the dog meds. I've taken them too! :floorlaugh: they are the same strength as ours. My granddaughter is a Vet Tech, she brought some once and saved me from pneumonia at Christmas. They use Keflex also. I am sooo glad you went. :seeya:

Dear Friends,

cough?

M - borrow the money from Mom, Dad, your neighbor, your old boyfriend or a friend

Acute bronchitis is contagious if the bronchitis was caused by a virus. Also the steroid shot does help you fight the bronchitis (I used to have to get them when I had bronchitis years ago). And take all meds as doctor prescribed as it is very important so you don't relapse. Glad you went and hope you feel better soon.

Dear Friends,

cough?

So glad you went to the doctor. I laughed when I read you were taking your dog's meds. Pretty much same as human meds. LOL.
With the amount of rain the US has had over the summer, mold spores, grasses, ragweed levels are elevated. This is going to present problems for a lot of people, even those that have not been affected before.

The key is not waiting until you feel like you are on death's door. Even viral respiratory conditions can result in secondary bacterial infections. These things are no joke. Kenzie, so glad you are on your way to recovery. We care.

Tex, you're killing me here. Seriously, this sounds so, so good, but the fact is, it's just not fair. I would weigh like 300 lbs. if I ate like this. So, I'm asking for an honest answer here , do you really eat like this on a daily basis?
Scout's honor, now. ;)

Oh, and BTW: do you do contract work? :)

I do cook about five days a week. I don't eat it all myself. Our two teenagers, their friends and church youth group help. This weekend I taught two 15 year old guys how to light the pit, cook chickens and make a BBQ sauce

Princess please send the leftovers down to the South.

I am gearing up for the final episode of Breaking Bad.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I coughed, coughed, coughed some more and slept.

Do you have bronchitis, Kensie? Do you have the really, really good cough medicine? Prescription only? I ask because I had a bad case of bronchitis back in January. I stayed up all night coughing, it was horrible. I finally went to the doctor and was saved by the cough medicine he prescribed. I just couldn't go on without sleep any longer. It's just called Hydrocodone - Chlorpheniramine Suspension. BTW, it helps you sleep really good too :)

ETA: We watched Breaking Bad last night. Now wondering how many episodes there will be. I will have BB withdrawal after it's over :(

I don't know about ya'll, but I do so miss the Juan and Only...

[video=youtube;_7VsoxT_FUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VsoxT_FUY[/video]

Have the drag king & queen succeeded in defeating this mini-trial by procrastinating, deferring and delaying? Maybe our only hope is that everyone at the negotiating table fell off their chairs from boredom and tedium. Then we'll go straight to August 26 & follow judge's orders. Still nothing filed in accord with her August 8 deadline for all motions. Ominous.

Hey! Nurmi DID finally file his reply to Juan Martinez's response to vacate. Very, very overdue, he got it in late Friday; due a week ago on August 5. Wouldn't you love to read these?

Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008
Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
8/2/2013 REL - Reply - Party (001) 8/9/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANTS/ MOTION TO VACATE AGGRAVATION PHASE VERDICT

[More delay tactics...]

so nurmi filed his reply 4days late is that what im seeing?

M - we worry about you and your lungs! Can you ask your dad to pay a medical bill for you? This is pretty serious stuff. :heartbeat:

Hi Daisy! Just saw this, I'm sorry! Was busy at work today, and catching up on Hannah being found over the weekend when i had a chance to get online.

I'm sure my parents would help me but i don't want to bother them. They have enough going on with my siblings right now. It's only a few more days. The Mucinex i bought seems to be helping a tad, and I'm keeping my apt as cool as i can like Zuri suggested. I tell you though, I've never coughed like this in my life! It's exhausting. However, I'm on day 6 of no cigarettes and i don't miss them a bit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hey M, I have been coughing for almost 2 weeks and it is horrible. Now that I am taking human medicine instead of canine medicine I can tell a difference. I wish I had not been so stubborn about going to a doctor. Hope you get relief soon.

Hey M, I have been coughing for almost 2 weeks and it is horrible. Now that I am taking human medicine instead of canine medicine I can tell a difference. I wish I had not been so stubborn about going to a doctor. Hope you get relief soon.

So glad you're feeling better!

We all can be stubborn when it comes to taking care of ourselves. I am so glad that you did go to the doctor and hope the nasty cough goes away quickly.

I have a story about pneumonia. I had it a couple of years ago. I had gotten the shot, but my darling son brought home something with him from school. I ran a very high fever that would not break so I went to the doctor, never suspecting pneumonia as I did not have a particularly bad cough. In any event, the doctor told me I could expect to feel tired for up to three weeks. I was surprised at how tired I was feeling; I would come home from work and fall asleep on the couch within a hour. This went on for a few days and I went to change the litter box down in the basement and was shocked to see my chimney stack on the floor. It seems that I may have been tired from carbon monoxide! My knees got a bit weak just thinking about it.

Feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members