Another "oh! sweet dog!" story; but it didn't begin that way for Bo the pit bull....

(Reminds me, I wonder what happened to "brazen" Lucky Black Dog.)

The story, with pictures of Dan and Bo, at the Daily Mail link:

Baltimore police officer ends up adopting 'vicious' pit bull said to be terrorizing the streets after it licked him and jumped in his cruiser

• Officer praised by animal shelter for showing compassion to nervous dog
• Dan Waskiewicz and his new pet feature in ad campaign against cruelty

What a nice looking dog! And cop!

I have a pit; he is a lap dog and the most affectionate dog I've ever owned. Bo is a lucky dog and I hope he and his new owner live long and prosper!

What a great story! Thank you! As someone who works with all kinds of dogs (and a lot of other animals too)--this made my day! There are way more nice pit bulls than bad pit bulls out there! Glad to see a story that reflects this!!! :)

(Reminds me, I wonder what happened to "brazen" Lucky Black Dog.)

LOL...the (stray) dog from Arkansas that no one can catch? I love him! I hope he's still on the lam :)

Can find nothing further in MSM about Fayetteville's Lucky Black Dog; assume he's still free and "brazen."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215191"]AR - Godspeed, Lucky Black Dog - elusive Fayetteville stray: 92, animal control: 0 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Big thanks to wfgodot for all the awesome stories they provide us!!!!!

(As an aside... My spell checker wants to correct your nick to "egg odor"....obviously my spell checker has no appreciation for Samuel Beckett :facepalm:

Big thanks to wfgodot for all the awesome stories they provide us!!!!!

(As an aside... My spell checker wants to correct your nick to "egg odor"....obviously my spell checker has no appreciation for Samuel Beckett :facepalm:
That's funny - I did have an egg sandwich awhile ago. There's a whole "How do you pronounce wfgodot?" thread somewhere around here on WS.

That's funny - I did have an egg sandwich awhile ago. There's a whole "How do you pronounce wfgodot?" thread somewhere around here on WS.

You're welcome to add "egg odor" to the poll choices, Segue9! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211267"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That's funny Wagoodefoot! I'm gonna stick with egg odor :) (my former Lit Proff is rolling over in his grave I'm sure lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back