Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
<This is really starting to hit me hard. The sheet thing just really freaked me out. I'm not trying to make this about me, I swear, but having really bad memories re: Jessica Ridgeway....I need freaking therapy...Jessica's torso was under the sheet...Oct. 5th will be one year. Thanks for listening. Going to step away for a while. Not sure what I'll come back to...Hugs everyone.>

:grouphug:

I don't iits a swingset I think it's a white sheet with one side tied to the tree. I can see how it looks like a swingset, but the part that make it look like a swingset under a cover to me, shape etc..is the white bar on the right which on close inspection is part of the other structure on the right, some kind of veggie patch structure thingy?

1176188_305278599617169_229387449_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=305278599617169&l=a0a6742e7a

It is better seen in this photo.

It looks like an irrigation thing to me... not a swing set. The people near it are taller than it.

I agree that if LE has erected a tent, media probably would have commented. The trees and cars provide a lot of cover and we're not seeing any copter shots like with Tim Bosma or JR.

Still searching his home premises...

It seems they really think there are clues there...

As opposed to further away areas...

I wonder why they are focusing there.. And not other places, as well (that we know of) ...

I imagine part of this has to do with what locals describe as being a heavily wooded/vegetated area which could take a great deal of time and effort to search thoroughly....

:waitasec:

I'm guessing there's a possibility dna test caught MAYBE blood in some form, maybe even hair...something of that nature . IMOO

It looks like things are moving quickly at his house, to me they are looking to find a body, but I'm still hopeful

While I was just trying to do RL stuff...

All the while worrying/thinking about AM... RAT... Etc...

I started thinking...

could LE have found something on Monday... But needed Tuesday to get ducks in a row... Game plan... Etc.... So they could efficiently... With the correct resources... Go back to complete what they started?

Just a thought that came into my brain...:waitasec:

It is better seen in this photo.

Gah, thank you! I think I'm going to take a leaf out of margaritas book and step away for a little while, and take a bath. Not that I stink or anything lol But I'm doing the ol seeing phantoms in photos thing. My eyes need a rest!

Nelson County sheriff’s Investigator Billy Mays confirmed to the Lynchburg News & Advance on Tuesday that Murphy and Taylor were both seen at the Liberty gas station on U.S. 29 in Lovingston at about 7 p.m. Aug. 3, but they did not appear to have been together.

link ?

Our station here in NVa NBC4 just did a broadcast from there. The reporter did not mention anything about it. jmo

what about that white tent looking thingy in the upper left hand corner of the pic..... any thoughts????

Thanks for that useful point out of the tent contraption. I took your pic and then I altered it and you can see clearly see them looking down at something.

Attachments

• 520bcce6b4fab.image.jpg
    520bcce6b4fab.image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 88

Jumping off your post...

I wonder if LE searched this particular residence/premises when SC went missing?

He didn't live here yet... But the acres belonged to Marin... Who he has known quite a few years...

In other words... I wonder what all LE could find here?

Hoping for the best, though, of course...

:please:

Gah, thank you! I think I'm going to take a leaf out of margaritas book and step away for a little while, and take a bath. Not that I stink or anything lol But I'm doing the ol seeing phantoms in photos thing. My eyes need a rest!

I'm looking for the ptsd thread, lol...

520aedd7e8923.preview-300.jpg

You will see, if you right click on the image and hold control + that when he thinks no one can see him he stops sucking in his bottom lip. It is much bigger in this picture...more like sketches. I think he is like a chameleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288