GUILTY TX - Jay Morgan & Rosalyn Burdett for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Johnson County, 2012

And in other great news: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-died-court-child-sex-abuse-conviction.html

"A 42-year-old man, who had just been found guilty of sexually abusing a child, took cyanide in court moments after his verdict was read out and later died.

When court staff saw William Thomas Moore Jr take a substance in Tuscaloosa County Jail on Monday, he told them it was his medication, but shortly afterwards he was dead.

A jury had just found Moore guilty of abusing a child under the age of 12. He had not yet been sentenced but could have faced up to 20 years in prison.

Maybe this is a trend that will catch on. I only wish that like these would do this BEFORE they abuse kids.

BBM UP TO 20 years? That was all?

I cannot imagine what that poor father went through when he started that hard drive and saw his child on it!

It's probably a good thing he was in Kansas when he looked at it.

It didn't say in the article that it was his child on the hard drive and in the pictures just that he saw pictures that he thought were illegal and called police .

I think he had a premenition of what was going to happen to him when he began serving his time and decided to kill himself rather then deal with ALL the new friends he was going to make in prison. He was gonna be the most popular guy in prison for years to come LOL... And by the sounds of it he woulda been deserving of his new popularity with all the guy's in prison too .

It didn't say in the article that it was his child on the hard drive and in the pictures just that he saw pictures that he thought were illegal and called police .

Somewhere it said the woman who was arrested is his former wife and the two children in the video were hers (theirs). He found the hard drive at her house while caring for the children while she was away. He knew she was a sexual deviant, he just didn't realize she would harm their kids. HTH

Sick, sick, sick. May they rot for all eternity.

What is HTH and iam going from the very first post that has the link to the article in question here .

Somewhere it said the woman who was arrested is his former wife and the two children in the video were hers (theirs). He found the hard drive at her house while caring for the children while she was away. He knew she was a sexual deviant, he just didn't realize she would harm their kids. HTH

Sick, sick, sick. May they rot for all eternity.

Here's the article that puts the pieces together.

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/...al-abuse-against-two-children-appear-in-court

What is HTH and iam going from the very first post that has the link to the article in question here .

HTH Hope This Helps

Yes, I know the first link didn't have all the details, I found the the rest of the information in a link BeginnersLuck provided, it is reposted right above this post.

This just awful. Their own mother....such a betrayal.

"I can tell you let your imagination go as deep as you could think, and it would be 100 million times worse than you ever thought of,” Lt. Jones said, when asked about what deputies discovered.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Docu...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-165687776.html

And she's on suicide watch. WTH!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Docu...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-165687776.html

And she's on suicide watch. WTH!

:dance: :great: :cheers:

Less $$$ taxpayers have to pay for the defense of such monsters! Plus it would help their victims heal faster knowing they're dead so they can't harm them ever again. Hope they both burn in hell.

The authorities need to get that FB deleted bc she has her daughter on there!

I couldnt find a simple way to notify facebook regarding her account....I reported it, but couldnt find a way to include details and links.

Well, my first comment is this shows how people seldom look like their FB profile picture. The picture of her in jail stripes doesn't even look like the same person.

The first article posted (with both their pictures) broke my heart. LE saying imagine the worst of the worst in your mind and it's 100x worse. Poor babies. I'm glad they are safe now. I pray the world is kinder to them going forward.

They absolutely need to delete that Facebook account. Those victims don't need their pictures and names out there.

I've removed the FB link from this thread. If anyone needs it for a good reason and can't find it, send me a pm.

Thanks.

I reached out to some folks involved in the case to see if they could shut it down. Bio Dad should be able to get it done.

:(

. . .and we are trying to do something about it. I am married to the father of these 2 children and the good news is that they are doing very well. School has started and they are happy and looking forward to the new year.

I contacted Facebook and described the situation, especially with regards to the childrens' identities. I said that their mother's trial was set to start in October and we didn't want any media being able to use Roz's Facebook page to connect the dots to the children. Even though they are doing well, media attention would be likely to be destructive.

Jay's suicide came at a good time. The DA had asked our daughter to testify and we were against it on the basis that it might cause her recent recovery to suffer a relapse. His death came days before the DA wanted her in court. Now it feels like justice has been achieved and yet the children didn't suffer to obtain it.

Thank you for your concern for our children, and the other children who have to find a way to deal with this. We are blessed with 2 brilliant, loving kids who will no doubt have more issues to address, but who are really overcoming.

. . .and we are trying to do something about it. I am married to the father of these 2 children and the good news is that they are doing very well. School has started and they are happy and looking forward to the new year.

I contacted Facebook and described the situation, especially with regards to the childrens' identities. I said that their mother's trial was set to start in October and we didn't want any media being able to use Roz's Facebook page to connect the dots to the children. Even though they are doing well, media attention would be likely to be destructive.

Jay's suicide came at a good time. The DA had asked our daughter to testify and we were against it on the basis that it might cause her recent recovery to suffer a relapse. His death came days before the DA wanted her in court. Now it feels like justice has been achieved and yet the children didn't suffer to obtain it.

Thank you for your concern for our children, and the other children who have to find a way to deal with this. We are blessed with 2 brilliant, loving kids who will no doubt have more issues to address, but who are really overcoming.

Myrrhis, thank you for letting us know how the children are. Please know you are in our prayers and thoughts.

Wonderful news school started up.

You are Blessed, and these children are Blessed to have you and their daddy. Know you are all cared for, and hoping FB responds positively very soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back