SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed I have to take my sister to the DR. tomorrow morning. But I have just been going over her outrageous lies and it is sad. Also I have never in all the time watching trials and that's been years. So many people be as disrespectful to a DA as the DT and their witlesses where.

I'm going to bed I have to take my sister to the DR. tomorrow morning. But I have just been going over her outrageous lies and it is sad. Also I have never in all the time watching trials and that's been years. So many people be as disrespectful to a DA as the DT and their witlesses where.

ITA. So many things on so many levels were very disturbing surrounding this CMJA.

GoodNight All have a good eve. hope to talk tomorrow.:seeya:

When you're done hanging out with the lovely ladies :seeya: on this thread, drop by the Post Verdict thread starporter, we're always talkin' Arias on that one. lol

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217310"]Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

WELCOME!!!
Starposter..
See you tomorrow!!!

:welcome3::greetings:

:welcome6: :seeya:

We need all of your help in our Word Games Thread - It is very stress-relieving and fun.

How sweet! i googled it tonight and it is part of a joke.

How's the weather in NY for the Open tomorrow? :) A disappointing day today with all the delays and cancellations. Did you sis get to go?

I think she has tickets for today and Friday...just sent her a text to find out.

She lives in sunny California and it seems like she always gets this kind of weather when she comes here in the summer. Rainy or days on end of high humidity where towels won't dry and everything just feels sticky.

Did you also see that the DT in the Chrisman trial were trying to get a mistrial because of Juan's tone and demeanor and accused him of posturing for the cameras and looking for drama? So it seems like that's going to be the motion du jour from now on whenever Juan prosecutes now that he has some notoriety. It's stuipid. Juan has always been that way even when there weren't cameras. And there are hardly cameras in for this one as it is. They record but there is no live stream, save for one accidental day, and partial releases on youtube that haven't available since like day 3, AND there is only like a 10 second snippet of him crossing DiMaio, which started this hullabaloo in the first place. So I don't know who the DT thinks he's trying to impress. I think future DT's will hope that from now on if they get this on record enough that a future appeal court will take notice and turn over his convictions because he was overly aggressive, even though he has done nothing wrong and is quite ethical.

Thanks. We live on top of a mountain in the Appalachian mountains. We rent a cabin every year in the Smokys. I told hubby that I wanted my walls and flooring at our home to be like the inside of those cabins. A couple of years ago, i got my wish. He done the work himself. :)

bbm

Oh, that is so cool!

Do you remember the raunchy Rusty Warren LP's? Red Fox, Jimmy Dean and Andy Griffin and Moms Mabely? We'd watch Steve Allen, Joey Bishop and Regis Philburn, Ernie Kovacks and Edie Adams..... so many. My favorites are John Belushi, John Candy and Phil Hartman.

There was a little drive in that sold a bag of hamburgers a dozen a dollar, and my mother and father danced to The Last Date on Friday nights when we had dinner inside. They always sat together and we four sat at another table and irritated each other.Am I blogging? Is this what Blogging is?

bbm

What a grand idea! That is so smart, then the parents can actually talk in peace :)

I'm thinking she's just plain ol crazy... Obsessive compulsive or something. I don't understand people who do things like that. I think it's stupid. We have boats, YKWIM ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:!!!!!

I guess it's the same thing as those people who climb Mt. Everest and do other crazy things.

Enjoyed the matches today. While I do love watching tennis, baseball is my game. wondering how the Braves are doing towards end of the season. World Series time coming. Don't like football at all. :floorlaugh:

The Braves are leading the National League East by 15 games over the Nationals!

Beautifully stated 'ILikeToBendPages.

CowWave (2).gif
:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

I understand that ache within, and how it takes your breath away. Bittersweet memory's of sights, smells and sounds, and what should of been and what wasn't.

There were good times ,but sometimes it seemed as if the bad was winning.

Remember Much Afraid and her companions, Suffering and Sorrow who became Joy and Peace. The one that hits me the most is Much Afraid standing at the very end of the of the shore of loneliness with nowhere to go. The sea is dull grey, the sky is the same. A dark day all around. But in her loneliness she laid down those burdens that weighed her down, and found relief and comfort in letting them go.

I love it on the mountain top, but it's in the valley that I grow.

Signs of summer coming to an end...wild turkeys were in my back yard this morning.

:turkey:

Anyone know if there's a link to view the actual objections Juan submitted in response to defense motions? I mean, to view the content?

Anyone know if there's a link to view the actual objections Juan submitted in response to defense motions? I mean, to view the content?

I haven't seen a link yet...the media has not reported on this and I'm waiting for them to pick up on it. If I see it, I'll post a link here.

where do you live? i thought you were close to NYC. :)

I'm in southeastern Connecticut on the shoreline, about five miles from Long Island Sound. I live in a small neighborhood surrounded by lots of trees and wildlife. The deer and rabbits visit my yard every day, which makes it hard to grow just about anything. Even with fences up, the raccoons got into the vegetable patch and ate all but 2 ears of corn. We've seen bobcats in the yard a number of times. I haven't seen any bears, but they have been sighted in some rural towns not far from here.

A few years ago, some pigs got loose from a farm and invaded the neighborhood and pretty much destroyed the lawn in one yard with their rooting.

I haven't seen a link yet...the media has not reported on this and I'm waiting for them to pick up on it. If I see it, I'll post a link here.

I'm in southeastern Connecticut on the shoreline, about five miles from Long Island Sound. I live in a small neighborhood surrounded by lots of trees and wildlife. The deer and rabbits visit my yard every day, which makes it hard to grow just about anything. Even with fences up, the raccoons got into the vegetable patch and ate all but 2 ears of corn. We've seen bobcats in the yard a number of times. I haven't seen any bears, but they have been sighted in some rural towns not far from here.

A few years ago, some pigs got loose from a farm and invaded the neighborhood and pretty much destroyed the lawn in one yard with their rooting.

yes, now I remember! The corn lady. So many people and their stories I often forget who said what. :floorlaugh: Your home sounds great ... can I come visit? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member