AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

I am doubtful as to LE having any DNA since they seem to indicate COD cannot even be determined. A lot depends on the accurate state of the remains found, whether truly skeletal or not, JMO.

But, the fact that people live around there makes it more likely that non desert savvy peeps might feel more comfortable watching a storm from a nearby location versus out in the middle of the desert hidden altogether. >snip< >snip< and >snip<

Here's a link to the video clip of the 2 boys in the SUV, evidently they were "storm chasing" :facepalm:, but this includes the video shot by the vehicle behind them, the rescue, reference to the "Stupid Motorist Law", and the retrieval of the vehicle the next day.

http://www.kpho.com/video?clipId=9121443&autostart=true

Has LE reported they are unable to determine COD? I thought they made positive ID through DNA testing. Am I wrong?

Thread is back open for discussion: Reminders:

1) Do not discuss fellow members That is a :nono:

2) Address the post and not the poster. If your post has the word YOU in it please check to make sure that the context of your post is addressing the post and not making it personal with another member.

3) If you have a problem with a post use the alert button (little red triangle) and do not respond to the post.

The initial contact between the cab driver and AS was at 4:23...the voicemail call was from an earlier call, made from a different phone, and that is why we have been unable to pinpoint that call , though we try to return all calls within 3 minutes.

So the initial call was from a different phone?

Sent from my LG inverter DirectDrive using power scrub

Welcome back, everyone. =)

This is a bit O/T, but know we discussed the possibility of AS's demise being accidental in nature followed by a reactive panic-type cover-up. Here's an article of this recently happening to another young woman. Again, it's one of those instances that are extremely rare but do occur. JMO

MyFoxAtlanta.com reports 20-year-old Taylor Smith was with friends when she suffered the attack, and the friends allegedly dumped her lifeless body near a trailer park after apparently attempting to revive her

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/0...asthma-attack/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2dwTvtIBq

Welcome back, everyone. =)

This is a bit O/T, but know we discussed the possibility of AS's demise being accidental in nature followed by a reactive panic-type cover-up. Here's an article of this recently happening to another young woman. Again, it's one of those instances that are extremely rare but do occur. JMO

MyFoxAtlanta.com reports 20-year-old Taylor Smith was with friends when she suffered the attack, and the friends allegedly dumped her lifeless body near a trailer park after apparently attempting to revive her

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/0...asthma-attack/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2dwTvtIBq

What on earth possesses people?! :(

The only recording we had was the single voicemail left by AS when she first contacted the Cab company. As I stated way up stream, I erased that voice-mail on Sunday morning, pror to knowing AS was missing.

Did you keep any record of the call? Any record at all? Her name? Her phone number? Time she called? Specifics of the call? Are cab companies required to log these calls?

If Adrienne no-showed when your son went to the am/pm to pick her up, he must have been pretty upset over that, if that is the case. He probably vented about this to you when he came to see you and turn over the days receipts.

When you heard Adrienne's voice that morning did you make a connection to that?

Do you or your son ever use text messaging to communicate with fares or potential fares? Just curious.

So the initial call was from a different phone?

Sent from my LG inverter DirectDrive using power scrub

According to LE that 4:23 am phone call was made from Adrienne's phone to cab company. Maybe cabguy can explain to us what he meant in his post. LE has stated the phone calls that she made were obtained from her phone records. No mention of her calling from another phone has ever been made....until now.

The initial contact between the cab driver and AS was at 4:23...the voicemail call was from an earlier call, made from a different phone, and that is why we have been unable to pinpoint that call , though we try to return all calls within 3 minutes.

I'm curious as to how this all works. So, your son goes to your place each morning following his day's work and give you all the receipts, cash, and such. Does he keep any kind of log as well, with comments, etc.? Does he give you his cell phone from that day's activities? What I don't understand is how this works. Why did YOU have the phone with her voice mail? Who was the dispatcher that day? You or your son? Pardon me if you have already answered this question previously and I somehow missed it.

This is so confusing. Can you please help to clear this up? Also, how upset was your son after Adrienne no-showed?

Perhaps I have missed this... has anyone been ruled OUT as a suspect as a result of any DNA testing? It seems that was stated upthread (and then we got into Adrienne being identified through DNA) but I just could not understand how that (ruling out folks as suspects) could have happened already.

I think I have read absolutely every link here and every other article or news I can find, but never saw anything about POIs being ruled out yet, let alone as a result of DNA.

I continue to think that this is being investigated, and await the next news release (and continue to make lists, edit lists, review old stories, etc.) The truth has got to be in one of these threads, what with so many different possibilities suggested.

Adrienne, we will not forget you. We are still here.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22869930/police-report-sheds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance

Here is the account of the O'Reilly's video. Reported from the get-go.
A dark four-door vehicle is also seen seen heading northbound through the same parking lot two minutes later. That would be 4:54.

The slender girl was captured on the video at 4:52.

Woe, if you read the police report that Kymas3434 obtained for us, it is stated that the O'Reilly's video time was off by approx 15 minutes so that would have made it around 5:07 or so when the slender woman was spotted in that parking lot. Also, LE, in the report states that the vehicle seen two minutes later was either a Nissan or some other foreign make vehicle.

Perhaps I have missed this... has anyone been ruled OUT as a suspect as a result of any DNA testing? It seems that was stated upthread (and then we got into Adrienne being identified through DNA) but I just could not understand how that (ruling out folks as suspects) could have happened already.
No, no one has been ruled OUT at this point, by DNA or any other means. The 2 POI's previously ruled out, for whatever reasons, are back on the table with any other "possible" suspects. Nobody has been currently identified as a POI or suspect by LE.

I think I have read absolutely every link here and every other article or news I can find, but never saw anything about POIs being ruled out yet, let alone as a result of DNA. The 2 original POI's were ruled out BEFORE the remains were found, NOW, everyone's back on the table. Cabbie "allegedly" (I have no LE or MSM link to verify) gave DNA, but it was not used in the initial elimination.

I continue to think that this is being investigated, and await the next news release (and continue to make lists, edit lists, review old stories, etc.) The truth has got to be in one of these threads, what with so many different possibilities suggested. It's far too early for this investigation to be terminated. "No news is good news". All the evidence, science, technology, and the perpetrator may already be there, it could be getting all the ducks in a row to meet the legal standard for an arrest and conviction.

BBM and answered in red above.
I won't give up on LE until they place this in the "cold case" files.

I think I have read absolutely every link here and every other article or news I can find, but never saw anything about POIs being ruled out yet, let alone as a result of DNA.

I continue to think that this is being investigated, and await the next news release (and continue to make lists, edit lists, review old stories, etc.) The truth has got to be in one of these threads, what with so many different possibilities suggested.

I was wondering the same. I saw the same post but no one has been ruled out from DNA. The LE took his DNA so if and when they found her, if there was DNA found on her they could see if it matches his. No one has been ruled out from DNA because we don't know of there was any found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back