FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #3

Happy belated birthday to you Adji.
You will always be in the hearts of WSers.
We hope you are found soon.

Thinking about Adji tonight. Come home soon baby.

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Flori...ing-Collier-Co-boy-remains-open-4-years-later

Story Created: Jan 11, 2013 at 5:31 PM America/New_York

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Yesterday marked the four year anniversary of 6-year-old Adji Desir's disappearance.

adjidesirageprogressionL.jpg

Just saw Adji's case on Beth Holloway's show. I can't figure out how I didn't know more about his case before now. Poor sweet little angel! M'espere w'ap rantre lakay byento, Adji. May you come home soon.

wow. I would have never recognized that 10 yr old age progression as being little Adji.

This is such a baffling case. Poor sweetheart.

Cases like Adji's makes me so sad, that poor sweet little boy... I think someone took him and hurt him, I don't know how people can do that. :(

Hi Adji, I was thinking about you this morning and wanted to come by and say hello. The women who were rescued after 10 years, when the first one crawled out of the bottom of the screen door it was like a rebirth for her. When you are reborn in heaven you will be all brand new. I imagine standing with my friends from here laughing and crying then hearing your soft clear voice "hello, my name is Adji. You looked for me when I was lost." Some day we will find you and you will know us. We love you, sweetheart.

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven - YouTube

Adji you are weighing heavy on my mind on this day. You are not forgotten.

I was checking in on this sweet baby.. That age progression is something isn't it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back