GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the one saying the mother isn't being questioned.

Thanks for clarification --seemed some were confused about who was who...

:)

Another high emotion case....

Are the grandparents mom's or dad's parents....my gears are grinding. Dad's coming down to assist in the search to find his daughter. Grandparents just got back into town from being gone 'someplace'?

... I just want to know whose parents they are.

OK,Im just gonna say it... This little angel reminds me SO much of Jessica Ridgeway.

Please...Willow hang in there!

I read somewhere that the family wants people to wear purple ribbons because it's her favorite color. I instantly thought of Jessica and her purple ribbons.

Are the grandparents mom's or dad's parents....my gears are grinding. Dad's coming down to assist in the search to find his daughter. Grandparents just got back into town from being gone 'someplace'?

If I had to guess I would say the mothers parents.

I think Willow is alive, safe, well fed and doing fine...but probably very much confusticated.

From the link, his name is Dale DeRyke. So mom's dad. Long is the name of Willow's father's family.

<MODSNIP> I just feel she's fine and probably fast asleep in a very comfy bed. I think this situation will come to a head within the week and she'll be back with her mom and little brother.

I just feel this is a case where someone felt they were doing the best thing for her. Everyone has a different perspective on how kids should be raised and what their homelife should be like. I think this is one of those situations and someone took it way too far. I think she'll be returned by this person soon.

[EDIT] That being said, my feelings regarding Willow's whereabouts change by the hour so I have no idea if I'll feel this way an hour from now.

<modsnip> I just feel she's fine and probably fast asleep in a very comfy bed. I think this situation will come to a head within the week and she'll be back with her mom and little brother.

I just feel this is a case where someone felt they were doing the best thing for her. Everyone has a different perspective on how kids should be raised and what their homelife should be like. I think this is one of those situations and I think she'll be returned by this person soon.

That being said, my feelings regarding Willow's whereabouts change by the hour so I have no idea if I'll feel this way an hour from now.[/quote]

Why leave the little boy?

...perhaps this person does not have the same attachment to the little boy for a reason I'm not disclosing. Keep in mind I don't have any clue what's going on any more than the next person. My stuff is all hunches, sadly.

So the grandparents just returned to town? From where? When did they leave and why? I know it is imperative and absolutely vital to finding Willow - but I still cannot STAND being in the dark.

It's my understanding they are truck drivers, like long haul truck drivers.

You would think at this point any other male figures, adult's she knew and trusted who she would leave with would already be checked out and cleared. There seems to be a few that may have motive to take her.

I think the dad of Willow was driving up there from Texas with his sister, the aunt of Willow. I guess they are there.....

De Ryke, a truck driver, said he learned of Willow's disappearance Sunday while hauling a load to the Pinnacle Foods plant in Lemoyne, Pa. He returned home about 6:30 p.m. Monday to a town buzzing with police, fire and other emergency personnel &#8212; as well as hundreds of volunteers from throughout the region.

"I have never seen a search effort as good as this one," he said. "I have nothing but good to say about what they are doing."

But De Ryke complained he hasn't been allowed to see his son Justin, Willow's uncle, and was only able to speak to daughter Ciara briefly.

"I believe they are treating family members as suspects, including myself," he said. "I don't care. I don't have anything to hide." - See more at: http://effinghamdailynews.com/local...-abducted?mobRedir=false#sthash.RV5x3dcP.dpuf

Do you have a link for that?

:seeya: It's was from one of the facebook links in my post above lol now I've forgotten the number of my post...I think it was in the Missing Willow Long groups page. (post 684)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks