FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with her and she's where she belongs, just was waiting for her muggly fug.

T30310.jpg

Abraham Shakespeare's mother says she forgives son's killer, DeeDee Moore

TAMPA - There's a prayer in the window at Elizabeth Walker's Lakeland home. You can't help but read it standing at her door step:

BLESS THIS HOME

BLESS THIS HOME
OH LORD WE PRAY
FILL IT WITH
YOUR LOVE TODAY
MAY FRIENDS AND
FAMILY SO DEAR
KNOW YOUR PEACE
AS THEY ENTER HERE

<<<<<<<<<<<<< snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Walker said she is compelled to forgive the killer. "Oh yes. I already have forgiven her. Yes I have. I have to forgive her, because that's what the Master says."

She took down that prayer in her window today -- a blessing that was more of a curse.

"I'm going to tell you something that's surprising about that. DeeDee Moore bought that and put that in my window," said Walker, talking about the neatly framed prayer.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...rgives-sons-killer-deedee-moore#ixzz2Eth0mjBp

I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore of DeeDee's callousness. But this just takes the cake. She gave his mom a prayer to put in her window! :furious:

Unbelievable!
fran

...she will have plenty of time to write that book now......lollllllll.....

Abraham Shakespeare's mother says she forgives son's killer, DeeDee Moore

TAMPA - There's a prayer in the window at Elizabeth Walker's Lakeland home. You can't help but read it standing at her door step:

BLESS THIS HOME

BLESS THIS HOME
OH LORD WE PRAY
FILL IT WITH
YOUR LOVE TODAY
MAY FRIENDS AND
FAMILY SO DEAR
KNOW YOUR PEACE
AS THEY ENTER HERE

<<<<<<<<<<<<< snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Walker said she is compelled to forgive the killer. "Oh yes. I already have forgiven her. Yes I have. I have to forgive her, because that's what the Master says."

She took down that prayer in her window today -- a blessing that was more of a curse.

"I'm going to tell you something that's surprising about that. DeeDee Moore bought that and put that in my window," said Walker, talking about the neatly framed prayer.

I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore of DeeDee's callousness. But this just takes the cake. She gave his mom a prayer to put in her window! :furious:

Unbelievable!
fran

I remember growing up in a farming community, my father coming in and telling mom that a neighbor's lights had been on all night. Back then, that meant the mother who lived in the house had been caring for a sick family member. Without further conversation, my mother prepared to take over nursing responsibilites for the night, or as long as needed, until a care team was organized, whether we knew the family as friends or just as members of the community. And she did, there was no other way then. A "family" stood together, supported each other, helped each other during the rough spots. There were no locked doors, no security cameras, everyone knew that we were all in this together, rich or poor, white or black. It was a time where a person's word meant something and no one dreamed of taking anything that wasn't theirs. Well, maybe a few, but they were so rare and when it did happen, it was always by someone far, far away.

Listening to the tapes and reading the transcripts sickened me. How in the world does a person get to this point? I am truly mystified that a person could lie and steal without shame or guilt and concern for the victim, family and friends. Believe me, I am not without compassion for any of the victims, including DD. Yes, her malicious behavior is what brought her to where she is today. But I can't help but think that something happened to her along the way. Surely she wasn't born that way. At least that is my guess. I've recently experienced the fall out in our community from the Micky Schunick case where Lavergne, a person whose parents I know, confessed to killing her and another but is still suspected in the deaths of many others. We are still shaking our heads at that one.

I'm saddened and still in disbelief that evil sometimes lives next door. It's a far cry from what I grew up knowing as a child.

On another note, how could her defense lawyers allow her to go to trial looking the way she did - long stringy, greasy hair? Bad choice as far as you ask me. She looked crazy, dirty and unhealthy, not in a good light at all.

Does anyone know when this will be on "In Session"?

And finally, where in the heck were sleuthers like ALL OF YOU guys during the time of the investigation of the Kennedy assassination? Probably not born yet! LOL. I'm truly amazed that weeks, maybe months, pictures of the exact location of the burial place of Abraham were posted on websleuths even when he was still missing. Lord, help anyone who decides to commit crimes with y'all around?

Have any of you ever sleuthed the Jennings serial murder case?
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/eight_murdered_women_a_serial.php
Surely you are all better equipped to tackle this case than the local police.

I remember growing up in a farming community, my father coming in and telling mom that a neighbor's lights had been on all night. Back then, that meant the mother who lived in the house had been caring for a sick family member. Without further conversation, my mother prepared to take over nursing responsibilites for the night, or as long as needed, until a care team was organized, whether we knew the family as friends or just as members of the community. And she did, there was no other way then. A "family" stood together, supported each other, helped each other during the rough spots. There were no locked doors, no security cameras, everyone knew that we were all in this together, rich or poor, white or black. It was a time where a person's word meant something and no one dreamed of taking anything that wasn't theirs. Well, maybe a few, but they were so rare and when it did happen, it was always by someone far, far away.

Listening to the tapes and reading the transcripts sickened me. How in the world does a person get to this point? I am truly mystified that a person could lie and steal without shame or guilt and concern for the victim, family and friends. Believe me, I am not without compassion for any of the victims, including DD. Yes, her malicious behavior is what brought her to where she is today. But I can't help but think that something happened to her along the way. Surely she wasn't born that way. At least that is my guess. I've recently experienced the fall out in our community from the Micky Schunick case where Lavergne, a person whose parents I know, confessed to killing her and another but is still suspected in the deaths of many others. We are still shaking our heads at that one.

I'm saddened and still in disbelief that evil sometimes lives next door. It's a far cry from what I grew up knowing as a child.

On another note, how could her defense lawyers allow her to go to trial looking the way she did - long stringy, greasy hair? Bad choice as far as you ask me. She looked crazy, dirty and unhealthy, not in a good light at all.

Does anyone know when this will be on "In Session"?

And finally, where in the heck were sleuthers like ALL OF YOU guys during the time of the investigation of the Kennedy assassination? Probably not born yet! LOL. I'm truly amazed that weeks, maybe months, pictures of the exact location of the burial place of Abraham were posted on websleuths even when he was still missing. Lord, help anyone who decides to commit crimes with y'all around?

Have any of you ever sleuthed the Jennings serial murder case?
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/eight_murdered_women_a_serial.php
Surely you are all better equipped to tackle this case than the local police.
Hope I don't get a time out for this but... What disturbs me is that his family and friends were willing to go along with Deedee's suspicious requests, like saying they'd talked to AS when they hadn't, accepting $5,000 to drop off a birthday card to his mother and everything else those vultures who lied for Deedee got in exchange for turning a blind eye for all those months.

After the well had run dry and they wanted to avoid being charged criminally, they suddenly want to talk to LE and voice their suspicions. They all admit AS wouldn't have just disappeared. This new woman pops up and takes over his life and makes terrible accusations about their loved one (drugs, AIDS), then he disappears off the map and nobody sends the cops her way for months.

IMO, there are people that are guilty of other crimes in this case that somehow, have escaped prosecution or at least professional discipline. Starting from Barbara, the realtor that took advantage of AS's naivete and inflated the price of the home she sold him... then she discussed her client's personal business at the meeting that Deedee attended. That's where it all started...she handed him over to the devil. If she never would've been talking about AS personal life, he probably never would've met Deedee Moore.

There's the police officer that assisted DM by giving her info on license plates. He could have put his fellow officers lives at risk. One of those cars was an undercover car. DM gave the wrong digit, thankfully.

IMO, most players in this case, such as Stitzel, and AS's cousin Cedrick are morally defunct. CE accepted $5,000 to drop off a card to his Aunt?? Later, he speaks of these incidents like he knew they didn't seem right. But he took the money and did it anyway. And the lady with the power of attorney was just as bad.

When Deedee flashed the cash, everyone got on her team and chose to accept her explanations, even though they later admitted their suspicions. People will do anything for money. It's sickening. IMO, they aren't Deedee's victims, they are accessories after the fact or co-conspirators. Again, this is all MO.

Hope I don't get a time out for this but... What disturbs me is that his family and friends were willing to go along with Deedee's suspicious requests, like saying they'd talked to AS when they hadn't, accepting $5,000 to drop off a birthday card to his mother and everything else those vultures who lied for Deedee got in exchange for turning a blind eye for all those months.

After the well had run dry and they wanted to avoid being charged criminally, they suddenly want to talk to LE and voice their suspicions. They all admit AS wouldn't have just disappeared. This new woman pops up and takes over his life and makes terrible accusations about their loved one (drugs, AIDS), then he disappears off the map and nobody sends the cops her way for months.

IMO, there are people that are guilty of other crimes in this case that somehow, have escaped prosecution or at least professional discipline. Starting from Barbara, the realtor that took advantage of AS's naivete and inflated the price of the home she sold him... then she discussed her client's personal business at the meeting that Deedee attended. That's where it all started...she handed him over to the devil. If she never would've been talking about AS personal life, he probably never would've met Deedee Moore.

There's the police officer that assisted DM by giving her info on license plates. He could have put his fellow officers lives at risk. One of those cars was an undercover car. DM gave the wrong digit, thankfully.

IMO, most players in this case, such as Stitzel, and AS's cousin Cedrick are morally defunct. CE accepted $5,000 to drop off a card to his Aunt?? Later, he speaks of these incidents like he knew they didn't seem right. But he took the money and did it anyway. And the lady with the power of attorney was just as bad.

When Deedee flashed the cash, everyone got on her team and chose to accept her explanations, even though they later admitted their suspicions. People will do anything for money. It's sickening. IMO, they aren't Deedee's victims, they are accessories after the fact or co-conspirators. Again, this is all MO.

Pretty much what I was thinking.
"When Deedee flashed the cash, everyone got on her team and chose to accept her explanations, even though they later admitted their suspicions. People will do anything for money. It's sickening. IMO, they aren't Deedee's victims, they are accessories after the fact or co-conspirators."

Pretty much what I was thinking.
"When Deedee flashed the cash, everyone got on her team and chose to accept her explanations, even though they later admitted their suspicions. People will do anything for money. It's sickening. IMO, they aren't Deedee's victims, they are accessories after the fact or co-conspirators."

You won't find me disagreeing with your or itsreenw. The behavior of those who worked with DD for money was reprehensible. However, I'm not expecting charges because it was their testimony that made the trial, especially that of Greg Smith.

He may be no saint, but the tapes he made with DD were priceless. They gave LE more than enough proof, along with her LE interview tapes, to get a unanimous guilty within 3 hours.

From what I read, the jury didn't have any difficulty at all arriving at a verdict, but did watch those interview tapes before making their verdict public.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/287149/8/No-money-for-sons-of-Lakeland-murdered-millionaire-

No money for sons of Abraham Shakespeare, the Lakeland murdered millionaire

12:15 AM, Dec 15, 2012
Written by
Tammie Fields

Video: No money for sons of Lakeland murdered millionaire
http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2036659421001

There's a lot of love around the Christmas tree in Sentorria Butler's Lake Wales home that she shares with Jeremiyah and her two daughters, who are six and eight despite the fact that her son may not see any of his father, Abraham Shakespeare's lottery winnings.

More at link

http://www.theledger.com/article/20121214/NEWS/121219513

Contempt Ruling Reversed, Court Sides With Lawyer for Convicted Killer DeeDee Moore

By Jason Geary
THE LEDGER
Published: Friday, December 14, 2012 at 11:53 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, December 14, 2012 at 11:53 p.m.

*snip*

Last year, Circuit Judge J. Dale Durrance concluded Randall O. Reder, a Tampa lawyer representing Moore, disobeyed court orders by entering onto the mansion's property and changing the billing address for an electrical account to his address.

Durrance ordered Reder to repay certain expenses, including lawyer fees, to Shakespeare's estate. However, the 2nd District Court of Appeal released a four-page opinion Friday that strikes down Durrance's decision finding Reder in contempt of court.

More at link

Civil Suit Docket Links R/T The Estate of Abraham Shakespeare

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=426686&ascrttype=CR

Case: 2011CA-000605-0000-LK
Action: OTHER REAL PROPERTY ACTIONS
Filing Date: 02/07/2011

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
MORRELL EDUARDO F MARTIN STEPHEN M

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO, INC
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, LLC
=========

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=426689&ascrttype=CR

Case Detail
Case: 2011CA-000606-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 02/07/2011

Parties
Plaintiff(s) Attorney
MILLER CHRISTINE MARTIN STEPHEN M

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO, INC REDER RANDALL O
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, LLC
====

I wish she could have gotten the DP, but at least DDM is going to be incarcerated for the rest of her miserable life.

I didn't have an opportunity to watch the trial so I'm catching up as time permits via videos. I can't find Torrie Butler's testimony, so if anyone knows which video(s) contain it, please let me know.

It just makes me sick that Abraham's body was found in the same clothes he was wearing in the video DDM made of him at the Redhawk house. We suspected that she killed him that night, didn't we Joybell?

On the bright side, I'm glad to see some familiar folks on this thread. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Hey Blue!! :seeya:

We were missing you during the trial ... so nice to see you again!!

Here is the link to Sentorria's testimony ... she did very well on the stand!

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2171366/events/1719113

DeeDee Moore Trial Day 9 Segment 2
Sentorria Butler, mother of dead 2006 Florida Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare's child, testifies about her encounters with Moore.

Hiya Rizzy! Good to see ya!

Thanks so much for link... I had just found it and came back to edit my post.

Torrie is/was an EXCELLENT witness. : ) My heart goes out to Jeremiah and her... she is a victim of DDM's greed too.

TONIGHT WE WILL DISCUSS THE LATEST IN THE TRAGEDY IN CONNECTICUT,

DEEDEE MOORE'S CONVICTION, AND, A BIG ANNOUCEMENT FROM SHERYL MCCOLLUM FROM THE COLD CASE RESEARCH INSTITUTE.

LISTEN TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN BY CLICKING THIS LINK.
THANK YOU

TRICIA

This article about sums it all up! :fence:

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/col...e-moores-conviction-in-lottery-murder/1266031

No surprise in DeeDee Moore's conviction in lottery murder

By Daniel Ruth, Times Columnist
In Print: Sunday, December 16, 2012

*snip*

This probably falls under the attorney/client privilege, but you have to believe it didn't take long after the start of DeeDee Moore's first-degree murder trial that her lawyer, Byron Hileman, had to think to himself: "I'd have an easier time getting Jack Ruby acquitted."

More at link

well things are still bugging me about this case one being the fact DD blabbed about how Abraham buried his money in tin foil. and 2, she wrote 2 checks one for 200K and one for 250K in CASH I think. I want to follow the trail to see where that money went. I hope the LE does this too! I think I heard her make comments about buried money several times also I could tell that after she took Abe's name off that account she proceeded at ramming speed to spend all she could as fast as she could. Is she so stupid she thought this paper trail could not be followed? LOL This just baffles me ..she is a piece of work.

Another thing I could tell the cops believe she had an accomplice and I found one recording of her EX denying his involvment but he states there was concrete in the hole before he covered it up. Well all during the trial I kpet listening to the forensics to hear what they found in that hole other than poor Abe. Nothing was found just him, so what happened to the concrete? I have a feeling there was no concrete seen...so what does this imply?

http://www.theledger.com/article/20101125/NEWS/101129625

http://www.polklawblog.com/archives...utm_campaign=Feed:+PolkLawBlog+(Polk+Law+Blog)

Estate of Abraham Shakespeare Sues Bank of America for over $1,000,000

by Kemp Brinson
PUBLISHED: May 3, 2013

*snip*

The Estate of Abraham Shakespeare has sued Bank of America for $1,095,108.98. The complaint alleges that BOA negligently enabled his murderer to steal that sum from Shakespeare, from an account held by a company called Abraham Shakespeare, LLC. The funds originally deposited into the account are alleged to have come from a check payable to Abraham Shakespeare, personally.

Documents:
http://www.polklawblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Complaint.pdf

Rizzy,

You beat me to it. There is also going to be an episode about Dee Dee and Abraham on Snapped on Sept 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd