CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the good news on FB!! Now let's find him and get him home :)

Great news for Bryce's family but Sad for the family members of the guy :( now maybe we can get Tim Millers Equusearch team out here and find him. Did Marc Klaas contact the Nancy Grace show yet??????

Happy to hear about the body not being Bryce. I'm sad that someone was killed and burned, however. I wish they could have ID'd the person sooner. I think more people would have been out to search for Bryce if they had known the body was not his. I'm hoping that he's alive out there somewhere.

They hunt down the kid who was sighted in Valencia. He is a minor, in high school who is not Bryce. He is slightly similar looking but sadly not him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They hunt down the kid who was sighted in Valencia. He is a minor, in high school who is not Bryce. He is slightly similar looking but sadly not him.

Where did you hear this ??

Yeh, I'm not happy LE didn't at least tell Bryce's family all along it wasn't him. That was pretty mean. But like I said, I figured it wasn't because they continued to search, had divers out there. Los Angeles County isn't rich enough to spend that kind of money and use those kind of resources for nothing, when they know they already found what they were looking for. IMO.

How about the blood DNA??? Any news???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I’m having trouble getting past this stunned wow state from the good news!

But now my mind is racing in a totally new direction …

Did LE find a much alive BL wandering ... ship him off to Ireland while they
investigated this unrelated murder case of the burned man, all while
keeping this kind family in limbo, playing with their hearts and all of ours
who have grown to care about Bryce and family????

What else did LE withhold about BL's case?

Where is BL?

Repeat from earlier: What fast food places does Bryce favor? He may be scavenging for food?

Happy to hear about the body not being Bryce. I'm sad that someone was killed and burned, however. I wish they could have ID'd the person sooner. I think more people would have been out to search for Bryce if they had known the body was not his. I'm hoping that he's alive out there somewhere.

You know, I was so happy about Bryce I didn;t stop to think about the one who didn;t make it. prayers to his family.

Can we have a link? With family on here rumors should be particularly off limits, IMO.

Yeh, I'm not happy LE didn't at least tell Bryce's family all along it wasn't him. That was pretty mean. But like I said, I figured it wasn't because they continued to search, had divers out there. Los Angeles County isn't rich enough to spend that kind of money and use those kind of resources for nothing, when they know they already found what they were looking for. IMO.

I feel like they could have quietly alerted Bryce's family with strict instructions to not say anything. Instead, they allowed them to suffer. Not a maneuver that builds a lot of trust.

He was at habit again today. Confirmed that he's the person from Stevenson ranch from yesterday. He's 17 and his name is J . I have a picture of him Bryan but not posting because he's underage. I can text it or msg it.

This is NOT a rumor. Eyewitness account with photos.

Which one? The Habit or Stevenson Ranch Rd?

Or the more recent one posted on FB about a kid at a bus stop & another one in Canyon Country. With several possible sightings now, clarification on which one we're discussing is key.

I am referring to the Habit sighting ONLY. On Mcbean Pkwy.

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/104670/

“Our department was working on the understanding that we knew right away we were dealing with two families,” he said. “On one hand, we had a missing guy who was a white male. On the other hand we knew we had a black male.
But we couldn’t let any information out until we confirmed the identity of the body,” he said.

This part REALLY gets me. They KNEW from the beginning it wasn't Bryce. They had someone else in custody for that murder on Friday. NO EXCUSE to not let Bryce's family know it wasn't him. :banghead:
You know the man (body) they found in Gorman recently was a black male also, right? That would be a reason not to release information.

RSBM
I feel like they could have quietly alerted Bryce's family with strict instructions to not say anything. Instead, they allowed them to suffer. Not a maneuver that builds a lot of trust.

Yes. Yes. Not to mention, they knew from day 1 who it was, had the killers in custody on day 3, yet can't even tell Bryce's family it's *not* him without further elaborating until day 8?!?!?! Beyond unacceptable. Especially once the killers were in custody. Bryce's family should have known by Saturday at the latest (assuming a Friday evening arrest of the killers). No excuse. :no:

You know the man they found in Gorman recently was a black male also, right? That would be a reason not to release information.

No need to release any information. Just let the family know it's not Bryce. They didn't even have to say HOW they know (race).

Maybe the family did know? If they did tell them and told them not to say maybe they were doing just that? Uncle did say he is pretty sure its not him.

No need to release any information. Just let the family know it's not Bryce. They didn't even have to say HOW they know (race).
We will have to agree to disagree. I agree it seems unfair not to tell the family, but I also understand why they might think that it was best for other people (not Bryce's family) who also deserve justice.

ETA: I didn't mean that Bryce's family needs justice, BTW, only that the other person's family deserves consideration just as Bryce's family does, and also deserves justice. Just clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong