CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zwie! :seeya:

I'm trying to understand what you mean by BBM above.

I'm a bit behind everyone and am trying to catch up. It took me a while to find these threads again... When did RB work for Monrovia Police? Was it pre-Bob having disappeared or after?

Are you saying that RB did something as a police employee to manipulate the case after Bob's disappearance? Or that she purposefully gained employment in the police department prior to his disappearance so that she could more thoroughly understand LE protocol in order to premeditate how to perfectly execute his disappearance and escape detection by LE?

Here is the link where the source mentions RB working for the Monrovia PD. It was posted by a prior co-worker. (search page using the word Harrod).

http://madcatsalumni.org/'52.htm

Can someone take a screen shot of this in case it goes poof sometime in the future?

tia

I have been thinking a lot about Home Depot recently. I suppose I should post real details in the SAR thread, but I just wanted to say here;

Home Depot in Placentia is not a convenient, regular store for anyone engaging in lots of home renovations Up the Hill. There, in Running Springs for example, is a local store that has good reviews. But like all local stores, they have limitations compared to the larger ones.
http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/rusty-hammer-hardware-store-the-running-springs

The nearest big store is said by a reviewer to be 20 mins away. In winter, with snow, I wonder which way that would be? There is one in Highlands, that people seem to really like.
http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/lowes-home-improvement-highland

I am just wondering if necessary supplies could have been purchased on the way to Bob's, at a familiar store, and Home Depot could be less important than it seems?

If necessary supplies where purchased earlier, why wouldn't SiL have provided a receipt to police for those supplies? The only hardware store receipt he provided LE was stamped 3:02 pm, a few hours after the CL's arrival.

If necessary supplies where purchased earlier, why wouldn't SiL have provided a receipt to police for those supplies? The only hardware store receipt he provided LE was stamped 3:02 pm, a few hours after the CL's arrival.

Maybe it was because he was out doing something...else...

I was thinking of a stop there early on the way to Bob's, before he got the 10 am call so a receipt wouldn't have been a lot of use.
And maybe the purchases being things that might have been a little awkward to explain.

picture.php

thought I would stick this over here so any new folks reading could see it if they missed it:)

feel free to share it any where you would like or make copies to hang places

I think sres has forgotten to post the link, like I always do.

One think I think we can predict is that at least one of the core group of family members is going to need to rearrange his cash flow soon. Because large amounts of money, unaccounted for, have flowed out of his hands in the past decade at least. Bankruptcy,multiple refis, mortgage defaults and the whereabouts of the defaulted mortgage payments are unknown, then the purchase of a home with a mortgage that was virtually unalleviated by a 14K downpayment....

If history is our guide, and his deposition is our guide, I would think that AH is going to refi that house again soon.

I wonder what would happen if the trust took over that mortgage. Again. I wonder if that is allowed for in the very narrow guidelines the court agreed to in 2010?

Sadly it comes down to following the money trail.... So Sad for Bob Harrod that he hasn't been found.

curious as usual, do we have an address for whomever Mr. H's attorney is? or a name?

Just wondering if anyone has a photo or a description of the Masonic ring Mr Harrod was wearing?

TIA

is his ring missing and does anyone know what level Mason he was?

I think some of our more familiar to the case posters might be able to chime in better than I, but yes, possibly that type of ring. And I don't know if it went with Mr. H, or just ...where it might be? ( they aren't inexpensive rings, are they)

thank you Sandsage and Mikki for coming on over...all interest, and help is greatly appreciated. I am certain Mr. H would say thanks....'cuz he needs found.

And fwiw I thought the son was there and then left to go get supplies. I'd like to know what he bought. I really want to know what he purchased. So many different things have been posted, and someone must have killed him; so that they could profit from his earnings. They didn't want him to marry; if he did; she would get his everything. leaving his kids, possibly out in the cold. For me; this is the motive in this case. His son had the motive; the opportunity, he saw him last. I don't believe him. I never have. Sadly.

is his ring missing and does anyone know what level Mason he was?

Excellent question. Degree might factor into his ring style - and I assumed it was missing (on him) because it is listed on his missing flier (would be great to have that verified).

don't quote me, but I think I recall the red stone is indicative of a Master level Mason? I am unacquainted with the hierarchy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500