Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Haleigh was placed in the water @ Shell Harbor. They found yellow rope (yellow rope matched rope @ tc's house/van) and they found cylinder blks found @ Green Lane.

That is why tc got x5 the penalty on the minor drug poss...and misty got more time than all of them. They were both punished for their part.

The rest were just gravy...they may know something but wouldn't give it up.

Agreed. But I also think TC and CC were involved and JO heavily involved. JMO

We never did hear wth happened with the ac/heating guy, did we? Why hasn't he spoken by now. Reporters just aren't interested, or so it seems.

Well, maybe the reporters aren't interested, but what about the "keystone" LE?? Funny, isn't is that John Merchant finally got fired.

2013-08-30 by: Captain Homer DeLoach

Palatka, FL: On Friday, August 30, 2013 Sheriff Jeff Hardy terminated Detective John Merchant following an administrative investigation. Sheriff Hardy ordered an internal affairs investigation after learning that Merchant’s former girlfriend filed for and was granted a temporary injunction for protection against repeat violence.

more at link and worth the read, whoa.

http://www.pcso.us/20130830-a

http://www.news4jax.com/news/putnam...lking/-/475880/21732840/-/jrq3jl/-/index.html

Imagine that!!!!

JM being fired isn't old news to me. I read from his peers and his advisories what he has done long ago (2008?). I don't know any truth behind his demise. I'll go with the legal authority here.

Looks like they got him. I wanted him gone too. Don't know if this will solve Haleigh's disappearance or not. If he lied about anything to do with Haliegh naw. get him. jmo

I received an email via Vinelink, and Misty was returned to Lowell CI. Must of had a toothache...

Now it's Hope's turn.

9/19/2013

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, HOPE SYKES with offender number 155265, has been transferred from the Lowell Ci-Womens Unt to the custody of Lowell Annex as of 9/19/2013. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

Apparently Nancy Grace will do a show about Haleigh on Friday night, September 27.

Checking in to see if anything is new. Looks like the vermin have settled in and happy in their cells.

Just heard that NG is having coverage of the case this Friday on her show.

Which Donald? Weren't there two?

Donald Sykes, rc's uncle/partner in crime with guns/illegal hunting, etc. He was Annette's son and teresa's brother. I only recall one Donald. His wife was alleged to be a nurse (but wasn't). She travled w/Sykes the night of the crime...ya know,...laudry & stuff..

Donald Sykes, rc's uncle/partner in crime with guns/illegal hunting, etc. He was Annette's son and teresa's brother. I only recall one Donald. His wife was alleged to be a nurse (but wasn't). She travled w/Sykes the night of the crime...ya know,...laudry & stuff..

Very early in this case there was an RSO named D Sapp that was discussed extensively. I have no idea what his connection or where he is now. Also, there was a young man who had been convicted of sex offenses who was missing after leaving work at a steak house nearby and the car he had borrowed was found only miles from Satsuma. I wanna think his name was Don as well. I can't remember. I am slowing losing all my wits. LOL

Very early in this case there was an RSO named D Sapp that was discussed extensively. I have no idea what his connection or where he is now. Also, there was a young man who had been convicted of sex offenses who was missing after leaving work at a steak house nearby and the car he had borrowed was found only miles from Satsuma. I wanna think his name was Don as well. I can't remember. I am slowing losing all my wits. LOL

the missing young man/RSO is Chad Reynolds - his grandparents live(d) in Putnam County.
Status per FDLE: "Absconded-FL MARION COUNTY"
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368

DSapp lives a couple blocks from Green Lane and is a RSO. He prolly remains a POI to some. He may have been a handyman?

These two remain POI along with #1 Daniel Snodgrass (JMO)
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=79103
more info on this RSO: http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/01/exclusive-cobras-takedown-controversy/

There are way too many RSOs living in this remote area - what do they do in their spare time is what I want to know? And why do so many live in this area?

Katrina Marie Belcher Obituatary ByWatts Funeral Home

Katrina Marie Belcher 44, of Welaka, Florida passed away on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at her home. Katrina was born on Tuesday, April 19, 1966 in St. Louis, Missouri to Robert Welfenberg and Annette Stallings. She was preceded in death by her father, and Husband Eric Belcher. She was a Certified Nursing Assistant. Memories and condolences may be sent to the family by signing Katrina’s guest book online at WWW.WattsFuneralHomes.com. Mrs Belcher leaves to cherish her memory her loving son, J.D. Arbuckle of Palatka, Florida; loving daughters: Renea Arbuckle of Ft. White, Florida and Hope Sykes of Ocala, Florida; mother, Annette Sykes of Welaka, Florida; brothers: Donald Squires of Fruitland, Florida, Michael Welfenberg of Dunnellon, Florida, David Dotson of Palatka, Florida, Darryl Dotson of Interlachen, Florida and Dwayne Dotson of Georgia; sisters: Angela Welfenberg of Ocala, Florida, Teresa Neves of Crescent City, Florida and Melanie Kintzler of Oak Field, Wisconsin; grandchildren: Madison Whitmore, Rylan Whitmore, and Isla Norris; (snipped)

We never did hear wth happened with the ac/heating guy, did we? Why hasn't he spoken by now. Reporters just aren't interested, or so it seems.

Hey Whisperer, I still want to hear from the A/C guy too. I wonder why we haven't hear from him? Seems strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288