Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always believed it was an intruder. They showed a doc once on a boyfriend of one of the maids. Her boyfriend had been in prison for SO and robbery. He saw JB and got the password from the maid telling her he was going to rob them. instead he raped and killed JB.It was also thought that the maid in order to point suspicion away from herself and the boyfriend wrote the note on paper from inside the house. A PI that JR had hired was thought to have investigated the guy and talked to him and believed he was the one who had killed her. JR then hired someone to kill him. He was found with a handgun in his hand and police called it suicide even though he was left handed. and police know it would be very rare for a handgun to remain in the hand of someone who shoots themselves. JMO

JB wasn't raped. Swabs were taken of her vagina, anus and mouth- NO DNA belonging to anyone was found. No semen. Only her own blood. Helgoth was investigated at the time. Nothing at the crime scene or the house itself linked him to the crime. They had only 1 maid- the housekeeper LHP, who had no link to Helgoth as far as was known.

Never considered that. Are you thinking she got the head bash there or died there?

I've always thought the head trauma occurred in JonBenet's bathroom but there was interest from LE in the basement bathroom. I'm also undecided if Patsy could carry JonBenet down a spiral staircase. She could probably have done so via the front stair case near Burke's bedroom but that spiral staircase just seems tricky to me.

Linda Hoffman-Pugh stated that she often did heavy laundry in the basement washer and dryer because they were big enough to accommodate bed linens but that Patsy sometimes stripped JonBenet's bed and laundered them before Linda's arrival. It occurred to me that maybe Patsy made JonBenet go to the basement for a part of the punishment while Patsy laundered the linens and something then happened in the basement.

If John was involved then the spiral staircase doesn't seem to be a problem (at least to me). Mostly I'm just thinking out loud.

having a security system installed and activating it are two different things. brag brag brag: a $700,000 home, but that and the contents, let alone the family/pets, are somehow not worth pushing a couple buttons to activate the system? my auto insurance is discounted because I have an alarm. my homeowners insurance offers the same discount if I have an alarm (which I don't). but if I had a home alarm I'd surely use it

having a security system installed and activating it are two different things. brag brag brag: a $700,000 home, but that and the contents, let alone the family/pets, are somehow not worth pushing a couple buttons to activate the system? my auto insurance is discounted because I have an alarm. my homeowners insurance offers the same discount if I have an alarm (which I don't). but if I had a home alarm I'd surely use it

They don't have wheels on the homes in Boulder. :floorlaugh:

IIRC it's been said that her feet were dirty,I remember this because it made me think she was alive and standing in the basement at some point?

JB wasn't raped. Swabs were taken of her vagina, anus and mouth- NO DNA belonging to anyone was found. No semen. Only her own blood. Helgoth was investigated at the time. Nothing at the crime scene or the house itself linked him to the crime. They had only 1 maid- the housekeeper LHP, who had no link to Helgoth as far as was known.

BBM: Well, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story...Yes, DeeDee, I am being facetious...

Thank you for being brave enough to take the Helgoth situation on. I don't have the strength. I am still trying to process that we now have two intruders. One was bad enough, but two...Two that was so extremely quiet that they avoided detection. SMH. Just SMH.

JMO

BBM:
Thank you for being brave enough to take the Helgoth situation on. I don't have the strength. I am still trying to process that we now have two intruders. One was bad enough, but two...Two that was so extremely quiet that they avoided detection. SMH. Just SMH.
JMO

I thought we had 6. You know the small foreign faction that left all that TDNA?:

:seeya:

I've always thought the head trauma occurred in JonBenet's bathroom but there was interest from LE in the basement bathroom. I'm also undecided if Patsy could carry JonBenet down a spiral staircase. She could probably have done so via the front stair case near Burke's bedroom but that spiral staircase just seems tricky to me.

Linda Hoffman-Pugh stated that she often did heavy laundry in the basement washer and dryer because they were big enough to accommodate bed linens but that Patsy sometimes stripped JonBenet's bed and laundered them before Linda's arrival. It occurred to me that maybe Patsy made JonBenet go to the basement for a part of the punishment while Patsy laundered the linens and something then happened in the basement.

If John was involved then the spiral staircase doesn't seem to be a problem (at least to me). Mostly I'm just thinking out loud.
JonBenet hated going down to the basement. If PR forced her down there, I bet JB would have made NOISE!

i found this article...

--PR wore Kmart jewelry? and allowed JR to admit it? :floorlaugh:
--if JR "got a good look at the man", why no description of "him" in the article?
--was a composite released in atlanta as stated?
--"we suspect that some weapons were taken"... what?? wouldn't JR know WHAT was missing?

yes, some (most) of this is ridiculous. more of the same.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2001/21lrams.html

How did JR get locked INSIDE a bathroom? Why would a bathroom door lock from the outside?

How did JR get locked INSIDE a bathroom? Why would a bathroom door lock from the outside?

As I recall, the "Gentleman Burglar" tied the bathroom door shut. I can't remember all of the details, but I do think he tied the door shut with a rope he tied to a grandfather clock.

JMO

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-661569.html

they say here that semen WAS mixed with her blood and they have a full DNA profile and it is NOT JR or anyone close to JBR

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-661569.html

they say here that semen WAS mixed with her blood and they have a full DNA profile and it is NOT JR or anyone close to JBR

I read that and it says there is dna mixed with a blood spot in her underwear. There was NO semen found.

Although 6-year-old murder victim JonBenet Ramsey had been sexually assaulted, no semen was found at the crime scene, sources close to the investigation said Friday.
Semen was not found on or near the body, in the girl's bedroom or in the basement room where her body was found Dec. 26, sources told The Denver Post. Although 6-year-old murder victim J... found Dec. 26, sources told The Denver Post.

It was in a book written by someone privy to the information. <modsnip>

Foreign Faction

If it's not acceptable to WS standards (msm) it cannot be used to start false rumours and rebut a valid argument.

Eg. unsourced DNA found on the rope.

If it's not acceptable to WS standards (msm) it cannot be used to start false rumours and rebut a valid argument.

Eg. unsourced DNA found on the rope.

It's detailed in the book by the lead investigator. Don't know how much better of a source you expect to get. IMO it gets no better than that.

Perhaps your local library can loan you a copy?
James Kolar's book, "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/2...tive-new-book-casts-doubt-on-intruder-theory/

"they say here that semen WAS mixed with her blood and they have a full DNA profile and it is NOT JR or anyone close to JBR"

My bad :blushing: I just assumed the DNA they found was semen

But I still believe it was an intruder killing. The "Amy" girl that was sexually assaulted by an intruder who got in past the sec system puts that into play.

The "Amy" girl intruder was her mothers boyfriend on the side.

It's detailed in the book by the lead investigator. Don't know how much better of a source you expect to get. IMO it gets no better than that.

Perhaps your local library can loan you a copy?
James Kolar's book, "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/2...tive-new-book-casts-doubt-on-intruder-theory/

The presence of DNA only signifies that there is DNA there. That is all.

In the rope case, wasn't it part of the unknown 5 men and 1 woman whose TDNA was found on/around the scene?

If you are going to argue the TDNA on the rope was left by the perp, you are also saying there was a crowd of murderous strangers trampling around the Ramsey house that night...which in turn doesn't fit with the historical vaginal damage or the rest of them sleeping through it.

:cow:

The presence of DNA only signifies that there is DNA there. That is all.

In the rope case, wasn't it part of the unknown 5 men and 1 woman whose TDNA was found on/around the scene?

If you are going to argue the TDNA on the rope was left by the perp, you are also saying there was a crowd of murderous strangers trampling around the Ramsey house that night...which in turn doesn't fit with the historical vaginal damage or the rest of them sleeping through it.

:cow:

I think we're having a miscommunication and I apologize.
I would never argue the TDNA was left by the perp. ( unless it was Ramsey DNA ;) )
I believe there is unsourced TDNA because that's the nature of skin cells, they're shed all the time and can not be dated or sourced.

There is no way to even rule out contamination after the murder.
I don't believe its at all likely there was an intruder considering all the evidence leads me to conclude there was not.
I'm not sure where exactly our signals got crossed, no matter... It's all good. We are on the same page apparently;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304