GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tgN2glwd8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=F4tgN2glwd8

I can't recall reading any comments along this line so I apologize if this has been addressed already. I just watched this video numerous times and the whole slow-down thing in the beginning seems so planned out. All the bikers are moving along at a good clip right until the one moves in front of the SUV and slows down, causing the collision. Immediately the rest of the pack stops in unison. It sure seems to me that this SUV was targeted for some reason.

From what I have been able to find it appears that the SUV was a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport. The price of this SUV ranges from $60,595 to $76,195. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that this intentional stopping in front of the SUV by the biker Cruz was done for one of a few reasons. 1. To get money from the driver of the SUV because the SUV "rear ended" the biker. 2. To car jack the SUV. 3. To rob the driver of the SUV. In the video, the longer 6 plus minutes one, you can see Cruz pull up beside the driver side door of the SUV and look at the driver before pulling in front of the SUV and slowing to a stop. I have always thought when I first saw the video that this was clearly planned and that at least one of the reasons I listed was why.

MOO

IMO (and I believe this was opined earlier in this thread) the bikes stopped the SUV purposefully in an attempt to clear the road to do their group maneuvers (i.e, like a little choreographed trick or tricks together). The bike group (hardly "bikers" IMO) would have stopped whatever vehicle was there just to clear traffic for the space to do whatever they were going to do - this vehicle was not singled out specifically, IMO.

We have groups that ride their Harleys and such around, but mostly for benefits (for those that are sick) or poker runs. There's a group that comes by our house every other Saturday. Some look very tough and burley, but are actually pretty nice and polite (when I have met them in stores). I think these were just young kids on barely street legal bikes, that thought they were cool and tough, that seems to happen in numbers of like minded people. They obviously had no care for other's safety and I honestly do not blame the SUV driver for his actions. If I had my children in the car and was surrounded as such...I think I would do the same. He also couldn't stop. Look what they did to him and his vehicle in a public setting, can you imagine what they would have done in the middle of an interstate?

The most "dangerous" Harley rider I know is.... my 80 year old father! :floorlaugh:

Pop loves motorcycles and bought himself one. He rides it all the time and he isn't a menace on the road. He's a cautious and alert driver.

And because of growing up with motorcycles, I give them plenty of room, don't follow too closely and make sure I look for one before changing lanes. But in return, I expect them to be considerate drivers as well.

Not all motorcycle riders are rude and atrocious... but those "few" that give them a bad name make all of them suffer.

The local news here in DC just said one of the cycle drivers that chased the SUV was an off-duty NYPD.

i can't believe anyone is actually defending these 'bikers'. personal opinion that anyone doing so is as big a fool as them.

if it were me with my kids in the car i wouldn't have thought twice about doing what this guy did. you do NOT intimidate my children or threaten their safety. nope no way no how!

my old neighbors are bikers,they go out every weekend and they couldn't be nicer people. its fools like this that give serious bikers who are considerate etc a bad reputation.

WTF it turns out their were off duty police officers in this group. F*CKING police officers playing chicken with other cars on the road, driving the wrong way, and other ****, totally endangering the public. We are talking about police officers terrorizing other drivers on the road.

The NYPD needs to clean how right now, disgusting that they allowed this type of thing.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=9274018

Another biker turns himself in. The one who runs up and opens the door mid way in the chase. Still waiting for the one who smashed the window to turn himself in. Undercover narcotics officer tells internal affairs he was part of the biker rally but was not part of the incident.

This biker that "turned himself in" really had no choice since he did an interview with Fox 5 in which he told them his name, showed his face and "explained" why he tried to open the drivers door of the SUV.

Bikers Speak Out On Road Rage Incident: "We're The Victims" - YouTube

ETA: The biker that hit the drivers side window is also in this video, just refuses to show his face or give his name. However they did not distort his voice.

This biker that "turned himself in" really had no choice since he did an interview with Fox 5 in which he told them his name, showed his face and "explained" why he tried to open the drivers door of the SUV.

Bikers Speak Out On Road Rage Incident: "We're The Victims" - YouTube

ETA: The biker that hit the drivers side window is also in this video, just refuses to show his face or give his name. However they did not distort his voice.

luckily we know who he is, its been out since last night. he sounds like hes not going to turn himself in like the media is saying. well he better get ready for a rough arrest. and its weird because the one who turned himself in had a different name. ABC says its a Robert Sims, and the guy in the video is berger mathews. this is all getting so confusing. i cant wait to see them all go to jail, im going to laugh so hard.

I totally agree, and here's more:

BUT

http://nypost.com/2013/10/03/biker-organizer-taunted-nypd-from-his-moms-house/

Big man, hiding out at daddy’s, scampering out the door, terrorizing handicapped women, and families. BIG F’N MAN. The bigger they are, the quicker they scamper – out of their daddy’s house, just like a rat.

Maybe one stunt too many, Lao? Is there a law against inciting or organizing things against the law? Do we have a lawyer here?

What a JOKE these thugs are.

BTW, law enforcement, if you want a few pointers on how to stop them, contact me. I could put up a much better road block than I saw on some videos – which gave enough room for the whole pack to ride through. Next time, block the whole road, two and three deep, that might work. I hope to God you guys, who live off our tax dollars, aren’t afraid of these daddy’s, innocent little boys.

BBM Yes, the juxtaposition of the wannabe giving the finger and popping wheelies on city streets and the pathetic wimp scampering into his mommy's basement to hide so his daddy can defend him from the mean 'ol reporters.....too rich.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...ks/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
edit2: just realized the link gets cut short in the post, its an AC360 interview with the bystander who stepped in and saved the family

im just about to watch this.. just had a friend send me the link..

edit: lord knows what would have happened if he wasn't there. on his way to church. im kind of speechless right now.

OMG they tried to pull his wife and baby out? Thank goodness that man was there to help. Love the pic of him with his arms out holding them off, he looks like a bad *advertiser censored*. Okay am I the only one thinking that his cover is blown as an undercover police officer? Might the big huge letters proclaiming UNDERCOVER POLICE OFFICER during his interview with Anderson Cooper give it away?

OMG they tried to pull his wife and baby out? Thank goodness that man was there to help. Love the pic of him with his arms out holding them off, he looks like a bad *advertiser censored*. Okay am I the only one thinking that his cover is blown as an undercover police officer? Might the big huge letters proclaiming UNDERCOVER POLICE OFFICER during his interview with Anderson Cooper give it away?

omg what? he did an interview?!?!?!?!?!?!

before i was thinking okay, lets give him a chance, we dont know how deep under he was, we dont know his mission, he cant just break cover.. BUT GIVES AND INTERVIEW!!!! fire his *advertiser censored* now! and charge him with the others

omg what? he did an interview?!?!?!?!?!?!

before i was thinking okay, lets give him a chance, we dont know how deep under he was, we dont know his mission, he cant just break cover.. BUT GIVES AND INTERVIEW!!!! fire his *advertiser censored* now! and charge him with the others

Yep, he did an interview, but no way was the guy riding with them. He was in blue slacks, white dress shirt and a blue suit jacket. Go to the post I was jumping off of and watch the interview, towards the end there is picture of him fending off the bikers. Maybe he just happened upon the scene?

Oh herp derp never mind DDwest, you were the one that posted the interview! I think I misunderstood your question lol. I'm sorry!

For me...this story is not about the bikes, crotch rockets, whateva... it's about THESE riders. Clearly riding, like a pack of urban wolves. Solo...prob ride wussy. In a pack... gain a sense of power, and adrenaline rush with each rev of the throttle. They were looking for trouble.

Imagine this pack down your highway...your street. I'da flipped the bird, been a bit fearful, yes...then run over every one of their *advertiser censored****. My family is that important to me.
Poor guy, on his anniversary...at that.
God bless em.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288