2nd Anniversary of Baby Lisa's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Edition is on a different channel and time today for everyone. It's 4:30 PM for me. I'll be watching...

I just saw the Inside Edition segment. DB appeared to be crying, but no visible tears. As usual, Jeremy looked sheepish, like he was trying to disappear into the woodwork and didn't say a word. I find it odd that they would agree to this appearance on a nationally syndicated program while avoiding local coverage which would seem more likely to yield leads if a kidnapping occurred. All MOO

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/2719645161001/100413irwin1400/[/ame]

Is Fox news not allowed here? I'm not a fan, but there is a video about Lisa on there from today. Nothing at all on our local news. But then they did tell the reporters their PR person won't let them talk until tomorrow night's vigil. :banghead:

Irwin and his girlfriend, Debbie Bradley, continue to buy clothes and presents for their missing daughter whose third birthday would be next month.

It's weird to see Deborah (Debbie...since when?) referred to as "Irwin's girlfriend" even though that's technically what she is. Has the media always been calling her that?

It's weird to see Deborah (Debbie...since when?) referred to as "Irwin's girlfriend" even though that's technically what she is. Has the media always been calling her that?

I noticed that too. I guess some of them don't do their homework well & report they are married, when last I heard she never did divorce Bradley.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/10/02/baby-lisas-mother-breaks-silence-on-investigation/

Oct. 4 will mark two years since Lisa was reported missing. Deborah Bradley and Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, have never agreed to speak with investigators separately. On Wednesday, Bradley said she would do anything to get her daughter back.
“At this point, there is nothing in this world — and I think he (Jeremy) agrees — that we wouldn’t do to get her back,” she said.

Then GO talk to the police and answer the questions they have for you IF there is anything you will do to get your daughter back....... But we all know why they will never go and talk to the police.

I hope they get arrested one day and it's live on TV.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/10/02/baby-lisas-mother-breaks-silence-on-investigation/

Oct. 4 will mark two years since Lisa was reported missing. Deborah Bradley and Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, have never agreed to speak with investigators separately. On Wednesday, Bradley said she would do anything to get her daughter back.
“At this point, there is nothing in this world — and I think he (Jeremy) agrees — that we wouldn’t do to get her back,” she said.

Then GO talk to the police and answer the questions they have for you IF there is anything you will do to get your daughter back....... But we all know why they will never go and talk to the police.
I hope they get arrested one day and it's live on TV.

Last BBM: I don't think we all agree though. There is nothing to be gained from answering the same questions over and over b/c LE is hoping for a different answer. And I do believe that DB and JI both spoke to investigators sperately at the beginning and have seen no comments from LE to indicate otherwise. Because they won't go back to rehash what LE keeps regurgitating makes perfect sense to me.

Deborah Bradley is a really good liar. IMO, This case is getting nowhere because DB and JI.

It seems to be DB wants to blame everyone and anyone, even the public about BL.

Even local reporters have said they will be willing to keep this in the media IF DB and JI will come out and talk to them but they never do.

BBM: I don't think we all agree though. There is nothing to be gained from answering the same questions over and over b/c LE is hoping for a different answer. And I do believe that DB and JI both spoke to investigators sperately at the beginning and have seen no comments from LE to indicate otherwise. Because they won't go back to rehash what LE keeps regurgitating makes perfect sense to me.

I agree Dewey. In fact KCPD isn't pushing for separate interviews from DB or JI or a "one on one" interview in their latest press release.

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

Deborah Bradley is a really good liar. IMO, This case is getting nowhere because DB and JI.

It seems to be DB wants to blame everyone and anyone, even the public about BL.

Even local reporters have said they will be willing to keep this in the media IF DB and JI will come out and talk to them but they never do.

They never have, from the beginning. After tonight's vigil, I doubt we will hear a peep from them again until next year, if ever.

They never have, from the beginning. After tonight's vigil, I doubt we will hear a peep from them again until next year, if ever.

Here we are a year later hearing the same thing as last year. To me it seems like the same words except last year it was you will be sick of seeing us. No they made one appearance it was at a vigil for some other missing KC people.

I hope tonights vigil isn't televised they don't deserve it after turning away all the local TV stations.

moo jmo

Very true. They haven't done anything to keep Lisa's name out in the public.

yep, and next year she can't complain (if she does) next year about how nobody is helping with finding her daughter.

The parents have to be the driving force if they want attention from media etc. for this case to be up front and center.

So lack of trying to find her daughter can't be blamed on anyone except Deborah and Jeremy.

They can do something else besides giving media interviews once a year etc.

but they close not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member