Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut tells me Misty is the key/culprit. Joe disposed of her, after being called by tommy, with or w/o tommy's help. Haleigh died in the Green lane house, was wrapped in the blanket curtain and taken to Shell Harbor near the home of tommy's parents where Joe had been staying that week. It would make sense the blue van was used for cover. The cinder blocks fm Green lane were used to weigh her down.

Joe O. looks like one crazy guy. He may have warned them not to tie him to this. It is a favor, and, if they talk, somebody (maybe Tc's children) would be harmed.

My gut tells me Misty is the key/culprit. Joe disposed of her, after being called by tommy, with or w/o tommy's help. Haleigh died in the Green lane house, was wrapped in the blanket curtain and taken to Shell Harbor near the home of tommy's parents where Joe had been staying that week. It would make sense the blue van was used for cover. The cinder blocks fm Green lane were used to weigh her down.

Joe O. looks like one crazy guy. He may have warned them not to tie him to this. It is a favor, and, if they talk, somebody (maybe Tc's children) would be harmed.

My gut tells me Misty is as dumb as a rock and had nothing to do with it.

Although, I admit for some strange reason I have a soft spot for her and I could be very wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Misty was jealous of Haleigh. Her talking about the school clothes confirmed her involvement. I don't know what part she played but, I think it was her idea whatever happened. Misty, Joe, Tommy, scratch on van...

By Whom - Why

HC Family Members - to lessen their culpability
LE - to close/solve case, place blame last known person with HC
The actual perp -to divert attention from himself
Unknown - she is juvenile, less punishment from LE
The drug dealers - to divert attention from themselves
Hostile Enemy - Retaliation against RC (theft, guns, drugs)
Parent - one child favored more than another
Jealous One - In Relationship with RC or WBG, perhaps?
Kidnappers - HC had to be removed & protected from her environment
RC - HC beaten (accidental death) because she wet the bed again
RSO/Pedophile - To hide fact HC sexually assaulted
Bounty Hunter - Notoriety, Fame, Public Exposure, Part of the Plan
and last but not least ...
A narcissistic sociopath - they bear no responsibility

Yes, LE is probably correct stating, "Misty is the key" - As she matures, is able to remember and see things more clearly, is no longer under the wings (control) of RC's family and their manipulation she may one day truly realize her role in HaLeigh's planned, accidental or manipulated disappearance. She just may be the key to reveal the secrets that are deeply hidden. :please: JMO

A 5 year old does not just vanish into thin air.

My gut tells me Misty is as dumb as a rock and had nothing to do with it.

Although, I admit for some strange reason I have a soft spot for her and I could be very wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:seeya:
You are not alone. There are many that feel as you do...and I understand why. I never felt anything towards her but a budding sociopath/borderline flavor.

ok, who do you think the "man in black" that took sissy is?
(news4jax link no longer works but it is posted on websleuths)
Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy." - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

My opinion is the man in black was actually Ronald. Ron had a work uniform, that was navy blue, if i remember correctly and that in my opinion, could look to a child as black. ( especially a little child, like JR) His work boots could have been squeaky, as many work boots are.

I think Ron may have hid his face to avoid JR seeing and knowing it was him. JMO

:seeya:
You are not alone. There are many that feel as you do...and I understand why. I never felt anything towards her but a budding sociopath/borderline flavor.
Your post made me wonder something. Say you're right and MC was a budding sociopath. It's possible because a lot of signs were there, but, and here's where a lot of the sympathy comes from I think...how much did her upbringing have to do with the sociopathy? She was just a kid when RC spotted her and look at her life prior to him. When you look at the way she lived, it's no surprise that she wound up in prison, kind of her destiny I think. But, even though I admit to a soft spot for MC, I can't say the same for her brother. And he had the same poor upbringing, so go figure. I do think Misty was involved to some degree though. What changed my mind were all the failed LDTs, of course, and also her gm saying that it was she who called TN to babysit, not the other way around. Looks like Misty wanted the kids out of the way. Did she leave? That's the million dollar question. And that is one of the very few things that this LE wasn't tight lipped about...that they had reason to believe she wasn't at home all that night and they asked for the public to come forward with help. This coupled with the neighbors reporting a scream and crying is what makes me doubt that MC was the main perp, because it sounds like she came home to something bad. But if she didn't do anything more than leave and then come home to chaos, something is seriously wrong with her. Why wouldn't she admit it? Who would she protect? She's protecting herself too even if she didn't kill Haleigh. So??? I think MC has moved away from this case and has disconnected herself in a way that she may never talk. She DID supposedly tell LE that Tommy had all the answers and to ask him. That may be as close to the truth as she ever gets, because they are the only 2 who know the truth. All moo

Ya know whats funny, Dodie? I have a soft spot for tommy...go figure. I don't think she had it as bad as she portrayed, imo. The father and brothers seem to be employed, making decent money till rc stepped into their lives. Sure it was rough, but the family seemed to love each other which counts a heck of lot more than others I've seen.

Whether misty did or didn't kill Haleigh, she admitted to being there, in fact she insisted she was there. She told us about the blankets, putting Haliegh to bed, etc. Facing 25 yrs should have made her tell the truth if she found Haleigh dead, she should have said so. I see her as a pretty darn good manipulator.

I still am conflicted abt rc. Yes, I thought of that navy jumpsuit alot. I thought of him saying Haleigh was on his lap earlier (excusing if they found her dna on the clothes). I thought of so much...too much. I got so bogged down w/thought, I lost half my brain.

BUT, I had to step back. And use Ocam's Razor. I tried to make things to complicated at times. I stripped away all possibilities and was never, not once, able to eliminate MC. I would love to put rc there...but I have not one piece of evidence except theories w/o a base of him being there.

We have misty there according to her all night. Tommy there at some point, according to him and JO there according to both of them. The Sheriff words on video saying JO was there that day.

I don't know the "when", "how" or "where" of Haleigh's disappearance but I will NEVER forget seeing RC drop to his knees that first day sobbing after he realized he referred to his daughter as "the best child I ever "HAD". (Past tense spoke volumes to me).

I don't know the "when", "how" or "where" of Haleigh's disappearance but I will NEVER forget seeing RC drop to his knees that first day sobbing after he realized he referred to his daughter as "the best child I ever "HAD". (Past tense spoke volumes to me).

Mega Post !!!! Many thanks! :please: We need to find what happened to this child!!

Ya know whats funny, Dodie? I have a soft spot for tommy...go figure. I don't think she had it as bad as she portrayed, imo. The father and brothers seem to be employed, making decent money till rc stepped into their lives. Sure it was rough, but the family seemed to love each other which counts a heck of lot more than others I've seen.

Whether misty did or didn't kill Haleigh, she admitted to being there, in fact she insisted she was there. She told us about the blankets, putting Haliegh to bed, etc. Facing 25 yrs should have made her tell the truth if she found Haleigh dead, she should have said so. I see her as a pretty darn good manipulator.

I still am conflicted abt rc. Yes, I thought of that navy jumpsuit alot. I thought of him saying Haleigh was on his lap earlier (excusing if they found her dna on the clothes). I thought of so much...too much. I got so bogged down w/thought, I lost half my brain.

BUT, I had to step back. And use Ocam's Razor. I tried to make things to complicated at times. I stripped away all possibilities and was never, not once, able to eliminate MC. I would love to put rc there...but I have not one piece of evidence except theories w/o a base of him being there.

We have misty there according to her all night. Tommy there at some point, according to him and JO there according to both of them. The Sheriff words on video saying JO was there that day.
Yeah, it's kind of ironic that I can feel for Misty but not Tommy, and you feel the exact opposite. But yes, she put herself there and he put himself there and if nothing else, I guess we can believe them on this. From the very beginning, my theory on all of them is that they tell just enough of the truth to not be outright lying. They admit to a little and leave out a lot. For instance, Misty admitted to stepping outside to smoke. Do we really believe that she didn't smoke in the house? So, she DID go outside. Then what? I'd bet money she left. Tommy, very early on, admitted to banging on the door. He admitted to being right there. Then what? I'd bet money he let himself right on in. There are a lot if instances where they all did this 'start with the truth, but finish with a lie' thing, but these are the 2 that stuck out to me the most, and when I think of the 2 lies together, I get a picture of a little of what might have happened that night. moo

I remember two things about this case;

There was a full moon the night HC disappeared,

and TN showed up so fast with her LE jacket, and school pic.

She knew before the call was made to LE. How long before, I don't recall.
Imo, she was the key. She knew what happened, when, where, and how.
All moo

ETA; I'm not saying TN was involved before the incident occurred. I am saying she knew what, where, how, and why, before the world knew her something happened to her dgd. jmo
I often think of Haleigh, and am reminded of her every time I see a full moon.

That TN is a problem. Her wearing her sheriff-inspired sweater was a ploy to get into the crime scene and find out what LE knew. She was covering for her son. I am sure rc called her long before he told misty to call LE. So since she was dressed to impress and arrived in record time, we can conclude that she was called before LE.

I get the feeling Sykes arrived, minutes behind tn, to bring fresh clothes to rc to wear for the media. His clothes were fresh and looked ironed. She made it there in record time for the 2nd or 3rd time that evening.

I think misty accidently killed Haleigh out of frustration and Haleigh NOT wanting to go to bed. She may have drowned her in the tub...just don't know. All I know is that Haleigh obviously left that house unclothed because her described clothes were found in/out of the trailer. Since Sykes did Haleigh's laundry, she would know what clothing was missing. None were given for Amber Alert after reported clothing was found.

TN/Sykes were there to make sure rc didn't say anything wrong. They had to be suspicious of misty but covered for her because the bricks would fall on rc for poor judgement in parenting and they wanted to make sure they would keep junior. So they praised her babysitting skills to the high heavens.

Yep, he sure spoke like he knew his daughter was dead...you betcha! :twocents:

I remember two things about this case;

There was a full moon the night HC disappeared,

and TN showed up so fast with her LE jacket, and school pic.

She knew before the call was made to LE. How long before, I don't recall.
Imo, she was the key. She knew what happened, when, where, and how.
All moo

ETA; I'm not saying TN was involved before the incident occurred. I am saying she knew what, where, how, and why, before the world knew her something happened to her dgd. jmo
I often think of Haleigh, and am reminded of her every time I see a full moon.

Do you think TN also knows where Hailey's remains are?

thinking back .... remembering the Shell Harbor search where LE took Misty out to the dock?

Remember how GGMS and TN rushed out there to search the area? They were not searching near the water ... what were they looking for? A gun perhaps ... IDK/JMO.

Per GGMS: "And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn't find anything."

See Post 28 for actual NG Transcript & WS discussion:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146799&page=2

Yes! And then -- the HUGE revealing moment that I will never, ever, ever forget -- his cell phone went off, and Ron, the poor, pathetic father, wailing over his missing child, didn't flinch, didn't miss a beat. That was it for me.

To be clear, I don't believe Ron was present when Haleigh died, but there was a reason he had to cover up the truth. Eventually I settled on the theory that Haleigh died from an accidental overdose of drugs administered by Misty, per Ron's instructions over the telephone. JMO

I received two telephone notices from Vine today. Ronald Cummings was moved from the Liberty Correctional Institution to another agency. He was transferred today, Oct 14th.

It gave no other info on him. My info has to been transferred and I will continue to get updates. They said to avoid getting a repeat of the same message, to enter my pin - which I can't remember, so I guess that's why I received two calls. :blushing:

It's left to us to guess where Ronald has been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson