GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

He claimed Chance was knocked off his motorcycle by Lien's SUV after bikers had surrounded the vehicle earlier.

"The law does permit someone who is a victim of an accident to at least attempt to get the identification of the motorist," Watts said. "My client obviously overreacted in that manner, but he is not this assaulting someone who's harmless, contrary to the public opinion that's being put out there."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/07/us/bikers-attack-video/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

You *$&#^(&#$ that is EXACTLY WHAT YOUR CLIENT IS. A who assaulted someone harmless.

as far as that bullspit about trying to get the gentleman's ID at the scene of an accident is this guy friggin kidding?

Back to sitting on hands.

Well, his client hasn't given him much to work with. He's trying to his best to stear blame away.

Another article.

Two things that REALLY tick me off:

"The seven-year veteran of the force has been placed on modified duty and has turned in his gun and badge. He may not, however, face criminal charges over the incident. The decision last week by the Manhattan District Attorney's office not to prosecute 43-year-old Allen Edwards, who allegedly smashed the SUV's windows, hampers the DA's ability to go after the undercover cop."

AND

"Internal affairs has the names of two detectives, one sergeant and three police officers who were either on the highway when motorcyclists confronted Lien, who was driving with his wife and 2-year-old daughter, or witnessed the assault at West 178th Street, according to sources."

I say arrest them all, charge them all, including the off duty officers and release ALL of their names. No more protecting the officers that were involved.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...=maing-grid7|maing7|dl9|sec1_lnk3&pLid=388285

Undercover Police Officer Arrested In Manhattan Motorcycle Melee

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – An undercover police officer has been arrested in connection with the motorcycle gang attack on an SUV driver last week in Manhattan, CBS News’ John Miller reported.

Wojciech Braszczok surrendered Tuesday to faces riot and criminal mischief charges, police confirmed. The detective’s attorney hasn’t responded to messages. Braszczok was one of at least three officers who participated in the ride that made national headlines after it was caught on video and posted to YouTube.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10...-manhattan-motorcycle-suv-brawl-due-in-court/

So I figured we are going to start needing a summary of charges, especially if the officer and 4 others are arrested. we are at 4 right now, so that would bring it to 9. we can add to this later if more charges are added or reported, since the media likes to just say "other charges" then going one by one. if any of you have a source that lists all the charges or if i miss any, please let me know so i can add them.

Craig Wright, 29 - Charges of first-degree gang assault, first-degree assault and unlawful imprisonment.

Reginald Chance, 37 - charges first-degree gang assault, first-degree assault and criminal mischief.

Robert Sims, 35 - charges of first-degree gang assault, first-degree assault and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon.

Christopher Cruz, 28 - charges of unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child and menacing

Love your list...Hopefully there are many more...

Wojciech Braszczok - COP

And you know, I can even understand that but then WHY are you not leaving the area and calling police. That is what I don't get. I understand being afraid it will happen to you, But sneak out and call police.. Don't let someone and their family be threatened. There was baby in the car for Crying out loud.

This is infuriating! So if by saying "whoa, wait a minute guys, let's not beat and stab a guy and terrorize a family" you would automatically be labeled an undercover police officer? And you feel you need to actually partake in the attack? Not buying it, sorry. It's not like he was infiltrating the Hell's Angel's or something. They are a bunch of wannabe two bit criminals. Punk cowards who terrorize by sheer numbers, hiding behind a shield of anonymity with no license plates and full face helmets. The ringleader taunted police from his basement room computer at his mommy's house!

incase anyone is interested, there is a 17 second clip on youtube of the assault itself, although you do not see very much. It was uploaded on the first and somehow hasnt been noticed really with only about 70 views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXu8b7nXehQ

I have downloaded the file in case it gets taken down

Anyone else notice how this clip wasn't seen at all on the news until it was posted here by you, DDbwest? Great find. Hi reporters!! :seeya:

Thanx, but i got it from here

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForAlexianLienNow

its usually pretty good for news as people post it rather quick.

Thank you for your modesty! Still a good find with only 70 hits when you posted it. It was the first time I'd seen the actual beating of Mr. Lien. Seeing him laying there motionless while getting stomped on...:stormingmad:

http://youtu.be/UfHBKzj5wuU

short youtube video of the few seconds leading up to when Lien drove off the first time. It is zoomed in on the SUV and you can see a biker striking the window/mirror before what looks like reaching forward for the door handle.

Great video. When the SUV drives by the camera, you can also see that the rear window (by where the baby was) has been smashed. I can't see the smashing happen, but you can't see what was going on on that side of the vehicle when the SUV is stopped.

Gloria Allred is probably kicking herself right about now. The NYPD has way deeper pockets than the Lien family. She hooked her money-grubbing cart to the wrong horse. :giggle:

http://news.lalate.com/2013/10/09/wojciech-braszczok-photos-prompt-undercover-nypd-detective-arrest/

snip

The cop has been charged with riot and criminal mischief for allegedly stamping on the SUV. Internal Affairs however is seeking additional charges against him.

The cop is a ten year veteran who allegedly was an undercover fake protester for Occupy Wall Street. What evidence do prosecutors have against him in the Lien case? A video allegedly “shows him punching the back window, and then, as the camera is moving, it catches him maybe throwing a kick at the side of the car. Once the beating starts, you can see him hop on the bike and take off. So he’s not involved in the assault … He wasn’t truthful” claims the Daily News today.

Gloria Allred is probably kicking herself right about now. The NYPD has way deeper pockets than the Lien family. She hooked her money-grubbing cart to the wrong horse. :giggle:

:giggle: Let's hope so!

The thought of it makes me a little giddy! :skip: :skip: :skip:

An undercover fake protester for Occupy Wall Street? That's not exactly the mission I expected to hear he was working on. I was way off on that one. :floorlaugh:

An undercover fake protester for Occupy Wall Street? That's not exactly the mission I expected to hear he was working on. I was way off on that one. :floorlaugh:

:facepalm: No kidding. I would have never dreamed that up. This story just gets more bizarre all the time.

http://news.lalate.com/2013/10/09/wojciech-braszczok-photos-prompt-undercover-nypd-detective-arrest/

Quote from the article:

Internal Affairs is allegedly irate with the detective. And his union allegedly does not want to help him. The New York Daily News claims today that Wojciech Braszczok had to go out and hire a private attorney. “The suspect lost his union attorney after friction over his bogus story, sources said.

Oh snap, he lost his union attorney! That's a pretty big deal to have the union turn their back on a union member!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back