NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter:

WBTV_News ‏@WBTV_News 37m
Home of missing teen #EricaParsons catches fire. Details:http://bit.ly/GO6rjP
Expand

David Joel Whisenant ‏@DavidWhisenant 1h
Damage inside, kitchen fire at house Parsons moved out of, Homeowner Sandy's dad is here. #EricaParsons pic.twitter.com/HHIylP5KZb
Retweeted by WBTV_News
View photo

David Joel Whisenant ‏@DavidWhisenant 1h
Not much visible damage, light smoke from inside #EricaParsons house. No injuries. pic.twitter.com/t2r9jpf81o
Retweeted by WBTV_News
View photo

https://twitter.com/salpostpotts

TWEETS are always read bottom to top!

s
Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 1h
Was hoping to talk w/ William Parsons. No good. Really wanted to ask abt fire, Parsonses going to New Orleans, so much more #EricaParsons
Expand

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 1h
Fire marshal: fire did not spread beyond kitchen. Still under investigation. William Parsons doing repairs to home #EricaParsond
Expand

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 2h
Fire marshal just went into Miller Chapel Rd home where Casey/ Sandy recently moved out of. #EricaParsons
Expand

Fire crews use fan to vent Miller Chapel Rd house. Sandy's father William Parsons on scene. Waiting to hear from officials. #EricaParsons
Expand

Landis. Locke. China Grove fire dept on scene. @ Miller Chapel Rd. Former home of Casey/Sandy Parsons. Fire appears to be out #EricaParsons
Expand

https://twitter.com/salpostpotts

Salisbury Post.

Read bottom to top..

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 22h
Carolyn Parsons: it's hard to get support for #EricaParsons in La. since there's no ties there.
Expand

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 22h
Just spoke w/ Carolyn Parsons: she doesn't know why Casey is traveling to La. Says Parsonses are "liars" #EricaParsons
Expand

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 7 Oct
Casey/Sandy Parsons settled eviction matter. Atty doesn't mean $ exchanged. #EricaParsons
Expand

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 7 Oct
Eviction case dismissed re: Sandy/Casey settled prior to hearing. Unknown amount of $ paid to property owner. Waiting to speak w/ atty
Expand

https://twitter.com/wcnc

NBC Charlotte ‏@wcnc 2h
RT @TonyWCNC: Fire at #ericaparsons former house. Neighbors says he saw contractor at house doing repairs
Expand

NBC Charlotte ‏@wcnc 2h
RT @TonyWCNC: Fire command established at parsons house. Report came in of smoke rolling out from under roof
Expand

NBC Charlotte ‏@wcnc 2h
MORE: Fire reported at Parsonses former Salisbury home: http://bit.ly/19jvK8l
Expand

I think the issue with Casey's most recent statement about a letter is that she refers to three women in one sentence and there is no way to say which female she refers to as the "she" who has the letter.

MOO

I disagree. All the she's are referencing Carolyn.

Maybe it can be twisted to mean Kelly but it's pretty definitely Carolyn MOO

Either way. Casey says one of these lady's Knows Nan? and LE is not following up on that because............

Reading the post to see if the she is Carolyn or not, I noticed something I didn't notice before:

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

She says "if" Carolyn led them to her whereas before she was insistent that Carolyn did and even after this comment she seems adamant that Carolyn did lead Nan to her. Odd....

WCNC-TV News at Noon:

Tony Burbeck reporting: CP and SP had the electricity turned off. The senior Parsons (SP's father) had the electricity turned back on. He turned all the breakers back on this morning and went to work in another room. After 10 minutes he started hearing a popping sound coming from the kitchen. Apparently, the fire started in the wall behind the microwave. Extensive damage to the kitchen, and light smoke damage to the rest of the house. Interestingly, the senior Parsons had just renewed/reinstated the homeowners' insurance last week.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...g-teen-headed-to-new-orleans-hope-to-find-her

"She's in the New Orleans area, that's all I can really say," Parsons answered. "The very first week in August she let me know where she lived and where she works, so I know approximately where everything is at."

"I do not know if they have searched that house, or that area that she's living with her boyfriend at," Parsons added. "She's living with her boyfriend and his family down there. I've never met this man because she changes boyfriends all the time so I'm not sure which boyfriend this one is. The FBI told me and my husband that they haven't, the one working on the case here have not actually went down there, but there is an FBI division that has come and questioned Carolyn. I don't know if they've come to the house or if Carolyn has come to the division herself and been questioned. My goal is I want to go to that house, I want to go into that area that Carolyn's at, maybe I can see this lady that called herself Nan. Maybe if Carolyn know her, she's somewhere around Carolyn."

Somebody is going to get killed over this !! I sure hope her attorney advised them against this. But then again, he's the one who baited this issue for weeks now. Their attorney handed them the match and now Casey is going to go set the fire!!

For Casey to announce this in the media that she's gunning for Carolyn... OMG, I can't even imagine what is going to happen.

OMG, just read this on my Facebook!!

WSOC-TV
BREAKING: Firefighters are responding to reports of a fire at 218 Miller Chapel Rd. in Salisbury - the home where #EricaParsons adoptive parents lived.

Chopper9 is on the way to the scene. Stay connected to Chopper9 on Twitter for all developments on this story: https://twitter.com/wsocchopper9
OMG - You practically predicted this would happen! This case gets stranger and stranger everyday, but we are no closer to finder Erica and it's all because of Casey Parsons, imo. :banghead:

WCNC-TV News at Noon:

Tony Burbeck reporting: CP and SP had the electricity turned off. The senior Parsons (SP's father) had the electricity turned back on. He turned all the breakers back on this morning and went to work in another room. After 10 minutes he started hearing a popping sound coming from the kitchen. Apparently, the fire started in the wall behind the microwave. Extensive damage to the kitchen, and light smoke damage to the rest of the house. Interestingly, the senior Parsons had just renewed/reinstated the homeowners' insurance last week.

I don't think there's anything unusual about William Parsons putting the insurance back in his name since he owns the house.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsonses-former-Shelby-home-caught-on-fire-227063511.html

"Now, William Parsons, the homeowner, again, who we found out yesterday actually confirmed that he paid Casey and Sandy to leave the house here, says he recently put the insurance back in his name, probably all of about a week ago, so he says, yes, the house is insured, but at the same time, he says, this is just one more thing that the family has to deal with."
(transcribed from video)

lol this is all way too unbelievable. are we being punked? I don't mean to make light of Erica missing...........this is all too 'Jodi arias'....

...and Casey Anthony (RIP Caylee), the Croslin/Cummings (RIP Haleigh), the Steinfurths (RIP Elaina), the Irwins (RIP Baby Lisa), etc., etc. When will it stop? Why do these people think that the general public is just going accept their lies, when they are so easily disproven? The only good that will come from Casey Parsons constantly opening her mouth is her words will be used against her when this case eventually goes to trial. We are already seeing a defense case being built: Nan the Nanny did it...OK Nan doesn't exist...Carolyn the bio mom did it....and so on and so on. :banghead:

Reading the post to see if the she is Carolyn or not, I noticed something I didn't notice before:

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

She says "if" Carolyn led them to her whereas before she was insistent that Carolyn did and even after this comment she seems adamant that Carolyn did lead Nan to her. Odd....
Well, Casey Anthony was adamant that she worked at Universal Studios until she was literally backed into a corner (in that case the end of a hallway) and finally came clean. Even this strange doublespeak that Casey Parson engages in reminds me of the Anthony clan and their stories they kept telling before Caylee's remains were found. I don't believe a word Casey Parson says and I don't expect anything she says will lead to Erica. If anything, her words are designed to lead LE away from Erica ever being found. :twocents:

Casey's statement when contacted this morning by wcnc about the fire:

"It's hard. This is the - the - I don't even know how uh explain it. This is the worst - this is the, uh, the nightmare of all, that anybody in their whole life could go through in their - we are helpless. We can't do nothing but try to keep searching for Erica to clear our names that we have done anything, but, yet, make sure she's safe."

(transcribed from video)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsonses-former-Shelby-home-caught-on-fire-227063511.html

I don't think the North Carolina Parsonses want to jack around with the New Orleans authorities or they will be put in their place in short order. New Orleans LE are way too busy to put up with any BS from them.

I don't think the Parsonses have any business whatsoever going down to New Orleans, and it will not end well, IMO. I personally believe they should already be in jail for fraud and child neglect. Other, more serious, charges can be added later, but I do wish LE would stop those two in their tracks. What makes those two think they are qualified to suddenly become 'investigators'? They need to leave the investigating to the ones (LE) who are better qualified to do it. After all, they certainly saw no need to 'investigate' for two years.

I do not post much here because of having nothing other than my opinion to add. I stay so livid that Erica has not been found because of the so-called adoptive parents that it is better for me to be rather quiet. They know where she is and absolutely will not tell because they are responsible for her disappearance or death, IMO.

It just breaks my heart to see Erica's little face knowing what she had to have endured at the Parsonses' hands.

Every day I hope to wake up and hear news. Something has got to give!

Casey is like "not the microwave!! How will we eat?!!!"

Well, good for the homeowner, now the insurance money will help him to fix the place up!

Well now, CP and SP got a hefty hunk of change from SP's parents to go away. I hope this is the last time any family member gives them help.

Now, what gets me is they are using this money NOT to stabilize themselves, but to finance this whackadoodle trip to find Erica in the New Orleans area and point their dirty fingers at Carolyn.

I am sure the FBI and LE near where Carolyn lives will be all over them. They will make nutso headlines, but won't make any progress in deflecting blame from themselves.

They are just adding a bunch of strands to the new web of deception they are building over the somewhat shredded one they already have.

I still think they will try to leave the country and are using this to distract people from a trip to Mexico- IF they are going anywhere. I could be wrong but when have they ever done anything they said they were going to do?

The only other reason I can think of would be to plant evidence against Carolyn. I think it would be interesting to stop them and search the car on their way.

I'm beginning to get upset with FBI and LE. I agree with LALaw. They should already be in jail! How can they leave the state?

Well, good for the homeowner, now the insurance money will help him to fix the place up!

I hope they have an electrician come and check out all the rest of the outlets and wiring. I think it would be just like them to have left something like this on purpose.

I believe Carolyn knew the real Nan as it was her mother in law at one stage. Now this made up Nan of CP's delusion is not the same person!! I swear she believes her own lies!!!!

It's like she is trying to manipulate the world!!
Sorry CP but outside your little world are people who's thoughts you can't twist to your benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

No, I don't think Nan was her mother-in-law ever. She was married to SP's brother and had an affair with Erica's father, so Nan would be his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee