2nd Anniversary of Baby Lisa's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she was giving that interview and she said her mothers intuition tells her that baby Lisa is still alive and out there somewhere.......all I could see was CA, sitting in the police station......saying that the connection a mother has with their child was still there and she could feel that Caylee was still alive and out there......it just made me want to be sick!!!

Check out Ron Rugen's (Kansas City PI that had interviewd Bradley and family members & etc) Facebook page, talking about possible news coming out about Lisa soon ...

I'm still stuck on DB saying that there was no cadaver dog alert in her bedroom. Are the lawyers still involved?
When we have LE on record saying that there was it seems to me like most lawyers wouldn't advise going against them. If she ever ends up in court having to explain that alert LE can probably produce several people to testify about the alert and perhaps even a video and then she'll look like a liar or delusional and that's not good for her credibility. And anyway, how does she know that the phone thief didn't accidentally kill Lisa or something?

The transcript from the show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1310/08/ng.01.html

NG is kinda... scathing...The PR person was a horrible PR move, imo.

Is this true? Has it been reported somewhere else that the baby carrying guy had been identified?

I mean, what you`re not paying attention to is -- you`re paying attention to what she`s saying about, you know, boxed wine and polygraph, and I could speak to that. But more importantly, what about the witnesses, the witnesses that saw a man carrying a child at 12:00 o`clock that night? No one`s paying attention to that. And everybody...

GRACE: I`m paying attention to it. You`re dead wrong! You`re dead wrong!

STANTON: You -- you think the family...

GRACE: And I questioned the local police about that, and it`s my understanding the police have identified who that man was. And they have also stated that there was no forced entry into baby Lisa`s home.

Marc Klaas: Well, i think that this is a textbook case on how not to handle a missing person investigation from the family`s point of view. You don`t hire confrontational lawyers. You don`t hire out-of-town private investigators. You don`t refuse to talk to the police. You don`t refuse to let the police talk to your children. You don`t get bombed on wine when you have an infant in the house, and you don`t seem to cover up everything that`s happening.

Of course she`s going to look implicated, like she`s implicated in this simply through her conduct. It`s in everybody`s best interests to completely clear herself and put the truth out on the table. And quite frankly, nancy, in this case, the truth can`t be any more sordid or make any less sense than the stories that she has concocted over the last couple of -- since this started.

agreed 100%!

"It’s getting beyond ridiculous that we can't find her," Lisa's father Jeremy Irwin said.

no jeremy, it's "beyond ridiculous" that your g/f won't talk to police as requested...

it's a well known fact that police first clear the parents and then work outwards from there when a child goes missing. it's been TWO YEARS and DB won't assist police to clear her????

no jeremy, it's "beyond ridiculous" that your g/f won't talk to police as requested...

it's a well known fact that police first clear the parents and then work outwards from there when a child goes missing. it's been TWO YEARS and DB won't assist police to clear her????

A mere thanking this post was not enough.
This must be considered as the crux of the matter regardless the side of the fence.

So, for pointing that out clearly once again:

:takeabow: :takeabow: :takeabow:

this is just mindboggling considering the statement by SY, the search warrant and JT's comments about that dog "hit" in the bedroom. remember this?

http://www.indyposted.com/173772/fbi-cadaver-dog-finds-cadaver-smell-in-baby-lisa-irwins-home/

so joe, why so defensive if there was no dog and no hit?

Hey Red,
I think DB really needs to put that wine glass down....
Can't believe she would make a statement like that which can be verified by so many people-she has learned nothing the past 2 yrs
What a liar!
This is why she/they needs a PR person..to stop her from saying things like this and telling lies...

On the second anniversary of Lisa being taken from her home I would like to say that I hope she is alive somewhere. <modsnip>

IMO when you behave the way these 2 have the past 2 yrs & are vilified for it
you bring it on yourself=DB has told many lies in the last 2 yrs & the above statement is a BIG LIE to tell the public-this is not a small lie- its a big lie that can be verified by people & written police statements!!
these 2 have proven time after time they can not be trusted
This statement/lie should give pause to her supporters.
how anyone can believe anything she says now is beyond me!!

As for Lisa reading here at WS-I am sorry-but I feel Lisa is no longer with us and that is MOO

I know the circumstances and the distant location make it extremely unlikely and it seems that this child may be older and her coloring may be fairer than Lisa but there is something about the expression that reminds me a lot of the famous pictures of Lisa.

article-2465942-18D3270A00000578-726_306x593.jpg

article-2465942-18D3D8DD00000578-51_634x434.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-gypsy-camp-Greece.html?ICO=most_read_module

If true that she was born in 2009 it rules Lisa out, obviously, and I don't know how she'd have ended up living with the Roma in Greece anyway so it's probably safe to say it's not Lisa. But she looks more like what I pictured Lisa grown up than the age progression.

Oh Please they seriously can't think this girl from Greece is theirs.

Is Maria missing Kansas City baby kidnapped two years ago? Parents of missing Lisa Irwin contact Greek authorities hoping their child is 'blond-angel' rescued from gypsy camp

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph newspaper of the United Kingdom, Picerno said, 'We inquire about every child that is found and fits the age profile of Lisa.
'We investigate all leads. I don't have any further comment at this stage.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-angel-rescued-gypsy-camp.html#ixzz2iPlNBFi0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She is too old to be LI.

Tic Tock; Deb. Tick Freaking Toc.

LOL WHAT

Attorney for Irwin and Bradley confirmed they are one of four 'significant' leads in the United States out of thousands of enquiries

Their attorney is seriously claiming this? LOL. I doubt they have even gone through all 8000+ leads yet, let alone have determined that only four are significant, and one is Baby Lisa.

Baby Lisa brought me to WS...

Hard to believe it has been two years... And there seems to have been no movement in finding her... Or bringing her justice...

:praying:

I am listening to FOX news...

Baby Lisa's parents think that Lisa is living with gypsies in Greece... And there are pictures of this little girl...

However... Dental records say this girl is 5 to 6 years old...

and this girl's eyes are green... Whereas Lisa's are blue...

But it seems that Lisa's parents are undeterred....

Interesting.... No?

JMO

Not that I think this is Lisa. But her eye color could of changed to a green. Both my kids had sparkling blue eyes like Lisa and changed to green.

Baby Lisa brought me to WS...

Hard to believe it has been two years... And there seems to have been no movement in finding her... Or bringing her justice...

:praying:

I am new this thread too. on Haven't they got enough evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288