GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to assume all of her pictures are "before", since she died after the surgery. IMO - From the pictures I've seen, she didn't need it!

There are some pictures and video here:

http://www.michelemacneill.com/

Or if you just google her name and click on images.. there are a bunch of them.

I have seen a lot of her pics but
I wonder how old some of the pics are. I agree, she did not look like she needed the facelift either. To me, a "before" pic is the one that the surgeon takes in the office, literally before the surgery. LOL!

Camera is not showing any of the pics the courtroom is seeing and I would like to see them!

I would have to assume all of her pictures are "before", since she died after the surgery. IMO - From the pictures I've seen, she didn't need it!

There are some pictures and video here:

http://www.michelemacneill.com/

Or if you just google her name and click on images.. there are a bunch of them.

Wasn't Michele's face still all wrapped up in bandages? Didn't she tell one of her daughters she was so concerned about her husband overdosing her that she tried to feel each tablet before she took it from him? It sounds like she was really at his mercy.

Wasn't Michele's face still all wrapped up in bandages? Didn't she tell one of her daughters she was so concerned about her husband overdosing her that she tried to feel each tablet before she took it from him? It sounds like she was really at his mercy.

Which brings me to this point... he had the pills counted before they were disposed of but who is to say what those pills really were. He could have substituted the real pills with something generic that looked similar. jmo

Which brings me to this point... he had the pills counted before they were disposed of but who is to say what those pills really were. He could have substituted the real pills with something generic that looked similar. jmo

That is very devious thinking there popsicle. I wouldn't put it past this defendant at all.

I heard one of the talking heads on TV say Gypsy was his true soul mate. I can't wait for her testimony. She sounds like a doozy. From what I heard it sounds like she was all for the early demise of Michele.

When I read that the son, Damian, committed suicide by medication OD, I wondered if he and his girlfriend really threw away the medication that MacNeill gave them. IMO, it would be even worse to OD on the meds your dad gave you, that allegedly, your dad tried to murder your mother with. Nothing to do with the trial, but that thought popped into my mind.

http://www.hlntv4u.com/slideshow/2013/10/07/martin-macneill-utah-doctor-wife-murder-profile

"Tragedy hit the family again in 2010 when the couple's only son, Damian, committed suicide by placing a bag over his head and overdosing on medication. He was Martin MacNeill's lone voice of support in the family, telling the Deseret News in 2009 that he wasn't speaking to his sisters because they trashed their father"

I had not read about the life insurance policy.

"Gypsy Willis became "Jillian MacNeill," the beneficiary of his $2 million life insurance policy. MacNeill called her his "wife" and said they had been married on the date of Michele's funeral. Investigators eventually caught on to their scheme and prosecuted them for fraud."

I don't know that I will ever forget the crying judge. IMO he put on a show for the camera. Hardly remained objective. I see him on some of the HLN shows and still gag.

No joke on the gagging. He would definitely be on my don't-invite list. All I can do is turn the channel when I hear he'll be on.

IIRC all the drugs the Plastic Surgeon had prescribed were found in Michele's system. IMO Martin didn't want to be tied to obtaining these drugs. So lets get a trusting Surgeon to prescribe them. He knew combining them could be lethal or render somebody defenceless. Throw in the bathroom scene and Michele who ingested the drugs on her own was in a State where she accidently drowned. IMO. Epic fail Martin :banghead:

When I read that the son, Damian, committed suicide by medication OD, I wondered if he and his girlfriend really threw away the medication that MacNeill gave them. IMO, it would be even worse to OD on the meds your dad gave you, that allegedly, your dad tried to murder your mother with. Nothing to do with the trial, but that thought popped into my mind.

http://www.hlntv4u.com/slideshow/2013/10/07/martin-macneill-utah-doctor-wife-murder-profile

"Tragedy hit the family again in 2010 when the couple's only son, Damian, committed suicide by placing a bag over his head and overdosing on medication. He was Martin MacNeill's lone voice of support in the family, telling the Deseret News in 2009 that he wasn't speaking to his sisters because they trashed their father"

I had not read about the life insurance policy.

"Gypsy Willis became "Jillian MacNeill," the beneficiary of his $2 million life insurance policy. MacNeill called her his "wife" and said they had been married on the date of Michele's funeral. Investigators eventually caught on to their scheme and prosecuted them for fraud."

Wow that is so sorry that he killed himself. Maybe he couldn't face what his father had really done?

I don't understand how Gypsy 'changing' her name could help her and Martin get insurance proceeds?

I have seen a lot of her pics but
I wonder how old some of the pics are. I agree, she did not look like she needed the facelift either. To me, a "before" pic is the one that the surgeon takes in the office, literally before the surgery. LOL!

Camera is not showing any of the pics the courtroom is seeing and I would like to see them!

Me too! I don't know much about the laws in Utah, and haven't really had a chance to look around. I wonder how much we can have access to, like other states make it public.. :dunno:

Wow that is so sorry that he killed himself. Maybe he couldn't face what his father had really done?

I don't understand how Gypsy 'changing' her name could help her and Martin get insurance proceeds?

If I remember correctly, they stole the name from one of his adopted kids (identify theft). He took her back to the country she was born in and left her there. He took her passport and she had to enter that country's foster care. I think he figured he could use her social security number and name and the insurance policy would look good on paper.

He has a long history of fraud.

I wonder if the doctor on the stand now checked out MacNeill's credentials. Could anybody just tell him that they are a MD and the doctor believes them? The doctor testified that he did not know the MacNeills prior to the office visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021