The little beauty found in the Roma camp is not Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doesn't say that. It says that the database used doesn't include reports of missing US children.

The findings by Interpol initially suggest that the girl is not one of the hundreds of children reported missing every year in its database.

That database does not include reports of missing U.S. children and several American families whose kids have disappeared -- along with hundreds of European families with missing kids -- have had their hopes kindled by the mystery of the blonde girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...a-matches-interpol-database/story?id=20650211

From the pictures, I think that child could be going on 3. I think she'd be on the developed end of the spectrum but I think it is possible.

Unless someone was able to do the rapid age syndrome that happens on soaps there is no way this is baby Lisa.

What? You mean Erika Kane's daughter Bianca didn't REALLY go from diapers to adolescence in one season? Damn you, soap opera liars! Damn you! :floorlaugh:

Does someone have the link to the baby Lisa case on here? I have my theories. Interested in others.

If it WAS Lisa- I want the hair growth secret that grows 12 inches of hair on a bald baby in two years.

I know you guys like the debate, but in actuality I don't think it will take long to get an answer. Isn't Baby Lisa's DNA on file? And they have already taken Maria's DNA. So matching the files should take all of 10 minutes. There should already be an answer to this question somewhere. If it takes longer than 10 minutes, I would blame that on bureaucracy.

Hopefully someone will publish something soon.

Salem

I don't think it's Lisa at all but their features are very similar IMO.

From the pictures, I think that child could be going on 3. I think she'd be on the developed end of the spectrum but I think it is possible.
I agree! Look at he eyes nose and mouth...They looks exactly the same.

When I came into work Monday afternoon, I had several emails from people asking me if it was possible whether Maria was Lisa. One is someone who knows me through this very board. I think it was my responsibility to ask that question if readers were so I did. And I got the response I did from John Picerno as did other media outlets.

It wouldn't be responsible for media outlets to ignore this story but you also include the facts of Lisa's age and the dental records of that girl. But what if the dental exam was wrong?

We couldn't ignore the fact that the Irwin-Bradley family through their attorney made an inquiry to the FBI and they made an official one too to the Greek authorities. Truly, what's the harm?

And particularly since there could be other abducted children involved in this Gypsy ring.

And if the family didn't ask when others were....folks would say....see I knew it! I knew they know she's dead and so why bother. And when they do ask....they are criticized. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't for both the media and the family.

CSI may get DNA results in a matter of minutes but in real life it doesn't work that way and takes longer for it to be done and done right. I don't think it will take as long as it did to figure out Richard III was buried underneath a car park but it won't be overnight either.

Lisas age and heritage doesn't fit her like maddies does. This is not Lisa Irwin. She is too old.

If it WAS Lisa- I want the hair growth secret that grows 12 inches of hair on a bald baby in two years.

My daughter was bald til 1, hair was short at 2, but by 3 we could put it in a side pony tail. It's possible.

I'm still skeptical that national media organizations apparently pay every parent of a missing child every time they talk on TV. It might be true in the cases that are extremely high-profile, during a time when the case is very hot, and they get an exclusive, sit-down interview but is it true for any little segment at any point in time? The Irwins have barely talked to the media since November '11. If there were potentially thousands of dollars available, would they be so quiet? I would think that in most cases, the media does not have to offer any money to family members to speak, because they want the exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288